User Tag List

Page 840 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 340740790830838839840841842850890940 ... LastLast
Results 8,391 to 8,400 of 10672

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Ni-Fe for the smooth and playful? It's that Fe-Se for the nervous giggly right? Full of adorb femi vibes hahaha. Really? I am also speaking to people who I never met before in real life. :P It was good to hear someone critique my personal self though. If I ever were going to do a type me video, I'd feel like I'd want to start over a few times or just submit the first one and stomach it through depending on my mood and happiness level.

Yeah I got to explore of this shame vs merging things. I don't deny having 4 or 9 in me so it's certainly more self-exploration! so/sx seem acceptable too! As I'm thinking about it, I think I am more so than sx but still more than sp. I probably mistaken myself for sx when I get angry or insulted.

I agree with ENFP. You do have a calm and nice vibe in person (aka the skype session), you don't tend to match your online persona as much. Although I don't know you well enough to say so with certainty. But thanks for the compliment that I was endearing! Your blog has me think 7 is acceptable, not sure of the wing though.
    If you are infj, I would say one with a good amount of fe and we, in other words, an fe subtype unless that is how you are somewhat to be raised. If you ask, I think estp or istp pretending to be infj
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

So I either have really good Fe or bad Fe? I don't understand your reasoning. If I was a pretender, I must be a damn good one.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

So I either have really good Fe or bad Fe? I don't understand your reasoning. If I was a pretender, I must be a damn good one.
    I am saying you have strong fe for an infj and I sometimes think you might have pretty good se at points, but that is due to you being a sx so and you come off as enfj or xstp of some sort. I notice a lot of to in you as well and your avatar just gives me an infj starting to value fe and se or estp and estp makes more sense to me because you seem way more impulsive than infj sx so and they can be impulsive. You seem to be one of those chilled SP's amd that is why people are not going see you as one. Also one or more of your family members was pretty close has to have strong se
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    I am saying you have strong fe for an infj and I sometimes think you might have pretty good se at points, but that is due to you being a sx so and you come off as enfj or xstp of some sort. I notice a lot of to in you as well and your avatar just gives me an infj starting to value fe and se or estp and estp makes more sense to me because you seem way more impulsive than infj sx so and they can be impulsive. You seem to be one of those chilled SP's amd that is why people are not going see you as one. Also one or more of your family members was pretty close has to have strong se
    Both of my parents are really calm and my dad is an ESTJ. Mom is ISFX. My sister is IXFP. I don't think it's a family thing. I'm a unique individual and just because I tend to post more lax than some doesn't make me an SP although I could see why. But as others say, like Inis Mona you have a right to believe differently.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Rico liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Both of my parents are really calm and my dad is an ESTJ. Mom is ISFX. My sister is IXFP. I don't think it's a family thing. I'm a unique individual and just because I tend to post more lax than some doesn't make me an SP although I could see why. But as others say, like Inis Mona you have a right to believe differently.
    What are some of your artists then, because while some of our traits are natural, but we kind of learned some other traits and you knew that obviously.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    What are some of your artists then, because while some of our traits are natural, but we kind of learned some other traits and you knew that obviously.
    So because my music comprising of possible SP's makes me an SP? please. My friend in middle school was an SP. I went running in high school and a little less of it in college. Got along better with an ISTP but that Dom Ti makes it difficult to know what he really is thinking although sarcasm and trolling was his thing. If there's one thing you should know: I talk deep to a fault. But I'm getting the feeling you're not here to understand me, only to dictate who I am and by our private messaging that certainly shows even more. Don't irritate me.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

So because my music comprising of possible SP's makes me an SP? please. My friend in middle school was an SP. I went running in high school and a little less of it in college. Got along better with an ISTP but that Dom Ti makes it difficult to know what he really is thinking although sarcasm and trolling was his thing. If there's one thing you should know: I talk deep to a fault. But I'm getting the feeling you're not here to understand me, only to dictate who I am and by our private messaging that certainly shows even more. Don't irritate me.
    No, I have never said that, I said that there are some traits that are natural, but some are just learned from the environment from the people who are close to them. You need to read a bit more carefully before coming to conclusions. You are half right, I am not here to understand you but I am not to dictate who, I ask questions just to talk, but other times, to come to my conclusions.
    I am sorry for irritating you.

This whole thread is cute.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

No.

Esp something.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

Quote Originally Posted by Cellmold View Post
    No.

Esp something.
    No. Your type is Costa Gingerbread Man.