User Tag List

Page 839 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 339739789829837838839840841849889939 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,390 of 10686

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Oɴᴇ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    And I do agree, Lux is a 9 ISFx, no doubt about that.
    Sorry guys idk how to double quote on my phone without ruining it. I'd be more confident if they even shared any function

knowing what makes us happy
    is sometimes the hardest thing to do
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Isfj

- - - Updated - - -

Isfj
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

@21lux ISFJ does seem acceptable. I'm pretty sure you're one.
    @draon9 you're still an ISTP to me.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Sorry guys idk how to double quote on my phone without ruining it. I'd be more confident if they even shared any function
    Are you on the PC browser or mobile app [Tapatalk]?

If you're on the browser:

1. Click on the quote box in the far left, beside 'Reply with Quote'. (The one that has speech marks and a plus on it).
    2. Select the quotes you want to quote.
    3. Click 'Reply With Quote', and both quotes should show up in the Quick Reply box.
    You can go advanced if you want to then.

On Tapatalk:

1. Click on a quote.
    2. Go to 'more' in the options', and select Multi Quote.
    3. Select your quotes, and then reply again.
    You should be able to go to another page to send your message.
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @21lux ISFJ does seem acceptable. I'm pretty sure you're one.
    @draon9 you're still an ISTP to me.
    You are an N of some sort. Your Fe seems more hidden...you're a lot more Ni. I am not sure about 4. Maybe you're a 947? But you know best.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    You are an N of some sort. Your Fe seems more hidden...you're a lot more Ni. I am not sure about 4. Maybe you're a 947? But you know best.
    You are a 2496 ISNFP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Hmm I see myself as 4 because of the push/pull. I'll attract somebody but then I'll push them away. I don't attract and hold. I question myself why I do that though. I believe I have average 9 issues. Then the 7 works well because I love novel items and doing new things, dancing, what not lol.

I'm at the point where I feel like nothing and you do stuff without fear. It may be negative, it may be positive, but I feel neutral on it. But nothing stupid. :P If I do have Fi, it's out of my control because I don't understand exactly my feelings and they come out of nowhere. I don't know if I see myself as a thinker either because I'm more merciful than others but there are still some who I detest. I don't think I have Te either because science doesn't really interest me anymore, if it's true for me, then it's good. I don't need to care if it has to be "proven."

Maybe the 9 fix comes from really adoring others, but often 4's do that too where they aspire to be someone like them. Right now I want to be a DJ but I have no knowledge of music theory or have any DJ equipment or real software and I get too anxious to start.

Dichotomy wise I guess I could say I am INFP but certainly function wise it comes out clear I am an Ni dom. But I am not as cool-headed as I believe to be like INTJ's are, plus I like to blend in and be "cool" to the groups I like so that's more of Fe.
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'd say 947 for you on here. You seem more like you're merging with a sense of identity than feeling shame over one. Hmm or 946

But I dunno. On video you seem really different - I was telling someone I thought you were really endearing. On here you come across as smooth and playful, but during our Skype chats I got more of a nervous giggly vibe. I could see a feeling of shame lying underneath that so I'm not super unconvinced or anything. I'm gonna say though if you are a 4 you're so/sx > sx/so.

I agree with INFJ btw.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Forever liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I'd say 947 for you on here. You seem more like you're merging with a sense of identity than feeling shame over one. Hmm or 946

But I dunno. On video you seem really different - I was telling someone I thought you were really endearing. On here you come across as smooth and playful, but during our Skype chats I got more of a nervous giggly vibe. I could see a feeling of shame lying underneath that so I'm not super unconvinced or anything. I'm gonna say though if you are a 4 you're so/sx > sx/so.

I agree with INFJ btw.
    If you're not an ENFP 7w6, then I'm not Vince.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post

I agree with INFJ btw.
    Ni-Fe for the smooth and playful? It's that Fe-Se for the nervous giggly right? Full of adorb femi vibes hahaha. Really? I am also speaking to people who I never met before in real life. :P It was good to hear someone critique my personal self though. If I ever were going to do a type me video, I'd feel like I'd want to start over a few times or just submit the first one and stomach it through depending on my mood and happiness level.

Yeah I got to explore of this shame vs merging things. I don't deny having 4 or 9 in me so it's certainly more self-exploration! so/sx seem acceptable too! As I'm thinking about it, I think I am more so than sx but still more than sp. I probably mistaken myself for sx when I get angry or insulted.

I agree with ENFP. You do have a calm and nice vibe in person (aka the skype session), you don't tend to match your online persona as much. Although I don't know you well enough to say so with certainty. But thanks for the compliment that I was endearing! Your blog has me think 7 is acceptable, not sure of the wing though.
    To fly away

Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

Likes Chanaynay liked this post