User Tag List

Page 838 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 338738788828836837838839840848888938 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,380 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

@Ghost is fuelling my bad side!
    Likes Ghost liked this post

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I just wanted to share how much joy you all are giving me. Or maybe that's the holiday spirit. Or just the spirit. I don't know.

Just...I love you, okay? Don't ever change.

Also, don't type me.
    I am going to type you as "YOTP" (Year of the pig) Sorry, couldn't resist
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    @Ghost is fuelling my bad side!

And yes, I think @Enthusiastic_Dreamer is accurately typed.

(Way to go, me! I'm sort of back on topic!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

And yes, I think @Enthusiastic_Dreamer is accurately type.

(Way to go, me! I'm sort of back on topic!)
    Am I gonna be known as the Dave Grohl of Typology Central for as long as I am on here?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Am I gonna be known as the Dave Grohl of Typology Central for as long as I am on here?
    That's how associations work.

Here's a little behind the scenes trivia. I was gonna use Chuck Norris, but my brain exploded with the beautiful thought: No, I MUST use Dave Grohl. And there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    That's how associations work.

Here's a little behind the scenes trivia. I was gonna use Chuck Norris, but my brain exploded with the beautiful thought: No, I MUST use Dave Grohl. And there you go.
    Damn Ne and Si! This is one of the reasons why I dislike it so much in other people as well as my myself :P

Really? You remembered Dave? I am actually surprised. I thought it would all fizzle down after I changed it from Dave. I was wrong. I actually end up with the nickname Johnny more times than not.
    Likes Ghost liked this post

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Do I have to skip you? I just felt like telling you, you might be ISFP in MBTI. Have you ever considered it?
    Really? What makes you think so?

I've considered it, but I don't know. I do relate more to Fi than Fe (probably because Fe descriptions are shit), but I relate strongly to Si and not really much to Se. ISFJ, ISTJ, and ISFP are the top 3 I juggle around in my mind. Being a 9 just adds to my insecurity about it. It also doesn't help that I vibe differently around different people (referring to in-person conversation mostly, no idea online where everything is documented) so I feel like I don't have one objective or stable "image" or "definition" of who I am. Since you're an Fi dom, I'm curious as to what about me seems like Fi to you?

Side note, it's kind of funny because there seems like there's a divide between people I talk to who say "You're 100% ISFJ!" and people who say "You're something else!" Everyone should just find some common ground and tell me with 100% certainty what my type is already.

@21lux Help us out!

The only time I am actually quiet is when I am thinking or have lost my marbles and result to solitude in order to sort my shit out.
    How can I help when I have no idea what tf is happening in this thread anymore

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Really? What makes you think so?

I've considered it, but I don't know. I do relate more to Fi than Fe (probably because Fe descriptions are shit), but I relate strongly to Si and not really much to Se. ISFJ, ISTJ, and ISFP are the top 3 I juggle around in my mind. Being a 9 just adds to my insecurity about it. It also doesn't help that I vibe differently around different people (referring to in-person conversation mostly, no idea online where everything is documented) so I feel like I don't have one objective or stable "image" or "definition" of who I am. Since you're an Fi dom, I'm curious as to what about me seems like Fi to you?

Side note, it's kind of funny because there seems like there's a divide between people I talk to who say "You're 100% ISFJ!" and people who say "You're something else!" Everyone should just find some common ground and tell me with 100% certainty what my type is already.

How can I help when I have no idea what tf is happening in this thread anymore
    People won't ever tell you what your type is with 100% certainty, there always will be someone who disagrees with your typing, but that's ok. People are limited by their own egos and one's perception can't be isolated from one's self. What you get from people are just their guesses based on their own egos and ideas. I am quite sure there still are people who think I am an ISFP, or an INFJ or maybe even an ENFP and that's ok.

I was wondering whether you're not confusing enneagram 9 with Si? You do seem like a typical 9 and also very introverted and you yourself have said many times you relate more to Fi than Fe. I remember how I was confused with my MBTI type 'cause I related more to Ni than Ne, but after some more thinking about my MBTI and enneagram, I decided I have to be an INFP, because I definitely am an Fi/Te type.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Post Introspection Nation Thought #001

People won't ever tell you what your type is with 100% certainty, there always will be someone who disagrees with your typing, but that's ok. People are limited by their own egos and one's perception can't be isolated from one's self. What you get from people are just their guesses based on their own egos and ideas. I am quite sure there still are people who think I am an ISFP, or an INFJ or maybe even an ENFP and that's ok.

I was wondering whether you're not confusing enneagram 9 with Si? You do seem like a typical 9 and also very introverted and you yourself have said many times you relate more to Fi than Fe. I remember how I was confused with my MBTI type 'cause I related more to Ni than Ne, but after some more thinking about my MBTI and enneagram, I decided I have to be an INFP, because I definitely am an Fi/Te type.
    Exactly; a lot of people on here like to type me as an ESFP, because I like to mess about on this forum. But that's not the case in real life. To be honest, if you met my real life self the majority of the time, you would be surprised how dry I can actually be at times, and how serious and focused I can be. A lot of people on here use behaviourism too much to help them determine what they think the person above's type is. And I think that it is one factor to take into account, but not the end all and be all of it all.

Traditionally, NTs are the ones who are the 'debaters'. Honestly, I like the concept behind debating, but I see no actual point in it. It never actually proves anything, and no-one truly wins in them. I see them as a major waste of time, and unproductive, when I could be doing something more productive. It doesn't mean that I dislike debates, and theories/facts however. There is a time and a place for debates, and that usually ends up being dinner parties. At least in the case of dinner parties, it saves time, because there is only a limited amount of time that you can waste on debating, until that person goes home, and that suits me.

One of the original purposes of my forum journey, along with finding my best fit, was also to challenge stereotypes and have a little fun along the way. Being in business mode all the time is boring. I come on here to relax, and escape it all for a while, so I have every right to be random and not be a boring Grandpa. Although, when I am stressed, I do become a bratty, unhealthy xSFP, who seems to have no direction and wants the ground to eat me. However, when I am grounded, I am in control. I know what I want, when I want it and how to get it. I am cool headed, logical and organized.

Anyway, that's my opinion on people mistyping and being set on your type. When you know best.

And I do agree, Lux is a 9 ISFx, no doubt about that.

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

I knew I might be confusing 9 with aspects of Fi and Fe but I hadn't thought about Si. I guess it's possible? The way I currently understand it is that Si is about using past experience to guide present actions (which can often lead ton routing and liking the familiar more than the unknown). And that 9 is about valuing inner and outer peace and harmony. I know no one can be 100% accurate but I wish they could be because then there's no room for doubt.

I need more opinion cuz I'm a slut for opinions. @Forever @Chanaynay @/DG/ curious as to yalls input if you have time and are willing. And anyone else for that matter.

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious