User Tag List

Page 833 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 333733783823831832833834835843883933 ... LastLast
Results 8,321 to 8,330 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Is the person above you Captain_Invincible?

If not it's rather strange...
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Is the person above you Captain_Invincible?

If not it's rather strange...
    Is the person above Captain Inis Mona?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

ESFP

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp

In a parallel world Chana, you'd be a ESTJ. Which means you have conquered your greatest weaknesses of doing laundry and paying bills on time.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Your avatar. Such aesthetic. Much foxy. Many sexy. (Hahaha, nah. Don't worry. Not a weeaboo, nor am I into bestiality. But I am into doge memes.)

Avatars like that have been one of the four: ISFP, INFJ, and ENTP. Comment you made gave off slight vibes of Pe. And just by skimming your posts - ExTP, so yeah. Current typing's alright by me. The one thing I'm fairly uncertain of is your instinctual variants, though - as I also saw sx/sp. But that might just be the functions playing in. But if not accurate, you're surely on the right track.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes riva liked this post

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Yes

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    ESFP
    I tried it. It doesn't work for me.
    I am not an ESFP just because I "express" myself from time to time. Even the dullest human does that. And because "I want to have fun". It's a Typology forum. They get serious sometimes. Especially during debates. I can see the whole concept of me appearing "ESFP", but unfortunately functionally it will never work out for me, in that order at least.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    Your avatar. Such aesthetic. Much foxy. Many sexy. (Hahaha, nah. Don't worry. Not a weeaboo, nor am I into bestiality. But I am into doge memes.)

Avatars like that have been one of the four: ISFP, INFJ, and ENTP. Comment you made gave off slight vibes of Pe. And just by skimming your posts - ExTP, so yeah. Current typing's alright by me. The one thing I'm fairly uncertain of is your instinctual variants, though - as I also saw sx/sp. But that might just be the functions playing in. But if not accurate, you're surely on the right track.
    Omgosh I am a Doge meme fan too, mainly thanks to 9gag. Now everytime I see a dog I say dogeeeeeee in my head. I also have a habit of barking at dogs I see or meowing when I see cats. People give me odd looks, especially the owners of these pets.

Your typing is clever. Pe dom I am. Not entirely sure about my instinctual variant. Sometimes I think I am a sp/sx or even a so/sx. Though I type myself as an So/sp I have my doubts about it. However, having doubts about it doesn't mean it's true.

Took me a long time to realize my enneagram type is e7 irrespective of constantly being typed as an e7 by a shit ton of members here (even by those of whom are good at enneagram). Finally settled down with 7w8. I think the main reason I didn't see 7 is because most 7s here are 7w6s and 7w8s I know from real life are usually have the tritype of 7w8-8w?-3w? (or 7w8-3w?-8w?) which is why I couldn't relate. Though I probably have e3 in my tritype I am definitely not a e8 gut type. But wait, you didn't type me as a 7w8. You could have very well assumed that I believe myself to be a 7w6. If you have any thoughts feel free to share.

And yes, I have noticed those types to have similar avatars. You said 4, what is the other?

----

I have no issues with your type. I have seen you around though I haven't seen you enough to type you. Sorry! You have the mbti, enneagram and the instinctual variant COMBINATION of one of my favourite forum members called @Wixiw. Sadly she doesn't believe in the fun and handy typing of MBTI nor enneagram anymore but atleast she hasn't joined socionics.

@riva I swear that someone said I reminded them of you. But I don't see it at all.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

^I think you've had enough, I'm cutting you off.

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    Yes
    Sometimes I see bits of fire in you and while they are definitely interesting, ultimately they do not in my eyes prohibit you from being ISFJ.

Skip me.
    「 」

9w8-2w1-6w7
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post