User Tag List

Page 832 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 332732782822830831832833834842882932 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,320 of 10672

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #8311
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Cellmold enfj
    Cellmold ain't an Ni user xD I have witnessed his madness before! He is ENFP/ESFJ imo.

    You, Draon are my Wikipedia of nonsense ISTP friend who overuses his Ni in conversation with me xD

  2. #8312
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    The way you present yourself on the forum tells me, you're an ExFP. I believe you value Fi over Ti, because you come across as fairly passionate and you know what is important for you as a person. You come across as a goofy person, who is always very self expressive and this is common for EFP types. I can hardly see you being cold and rational at least based on your interactions around the forum.

    I can't see you as enneagram 3, it seems like what you do is more for the fun side of getting the attention. 3s are more focused, hardworking and competitive. I don't even think 3 is a part of your tritype, I still see the little 4 somewhere there.

    I think your core type is type 7 and I think it's 7w6 rather than 7w8, because you seem like a person who cares what other people think of him and wants to be a part of something bigger than himself.

    You don't seem domineering or power oriented.

    What people on the forum have are just your posts, we can't type you based on anything else, so if you're different in real life, we can't see that. Our perception of your type will always be absolutely dependant on your posts and self expression.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  3. #8313
    under a groove Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,087

    Default

    @Captain_Invincible Seeing as how the "is the person above you accurately typed" thread has essentially turned into the "is Vince accurately typed" thread, I'm gonna say you're running on way too much Pe and not enough Ji. Whether it be this thread, other forums, or even Skype chats somehow the conversation is always redirected back to discussion of your type. I think you're relying too much on shaking down the opinions of other people and not taking enough time to really consider whether what they're saying feels right for you or not. I mean I've been through the same thing - I have like 4 or 5 type me threads floating around here somewhere. And it can be really tempting to go with an explanation that seems shiny and sensible, but in the end all these thoughts go unheard if you can't determine the true value in them yourself. Ultimately only you can decide what your type is, not other people.

    Anyways to me it seems like you clearly enjoy exploring possibilities and know how to exert force to pursue them (like I said, squeezing typings out of this thread), I still think ESxP. Maybe it's hard for you and other people to determine what the x is because you're not really engaging your Ji ego that much. I think if you were SEE in Socionics, Ti-PolR could explain some things. But also I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Socionics yet myself.

    Also @Inis Mona yah
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  4. #8314
    just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    638 sp/so
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Yes.

  5. #8315
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    The way you present yourself on the forum tells me, you're an ExFP. I believe you value Fi over Ti, because you come across as fairly passionate and you know what is important for you as a person. You come across as a goofy person, who is always very self expressive and this is common for EFP types. I can hardly see you being cold and rational at least based on your interactions around the forum.

    I can't see you as enneagram 3, it seems like what you do is more for the fun side of getting the attention. 3s are more focused, hardworking and competitive. I don't even think 3 is a part of your tritype, I still see the little 4 somewhere there.

    I think your core type is type 7 and I think it's 7w6 rather than 7w8, because you seem like a person who cares what other people think of him and wants to be a part of something bigger than himself.

    You don't seem domineering or power oriented.

    What people on the forum have are just your posts, we can't type you based on anything else, so if you're different in real life, we can't see that. Our perception of your type will always be absolutely dependant on your posts and self expression.
    I'm not saying you're wrong at all, but I think that even the most hardcore thinker uses self expression once in a while. Even my ESTJ Dad expresses himself through music and knows what is important for him as a person, and where he stands within moral issues and his beliefs as a person.

    My Dad has an amazing moral compass, and knows war is right for us. And he can even be goofy at times and have fun. Shocker, I know (!)

    Yes, I am passionate about the things I enjoy doing and come across as enthusiastic when I do those things. I also want to add that doing things you love without passion is pointless. If you have no love for the job or hobby, why the hell should you waste your time on it? That is stupid. You could be out doing things what benefit yourself and your future and getting good pay and not having a job that is a death sentence from it all in the end.

    As for the rest of the Fi ideas and concepts, I don't overly relate to them apart from what you have mentioned above. I don't really have a moral compass or deep personal beliefs. I don't really see the point behind self expression unless you need to do it, and I can be cold and logical when I have to be. I like thinking also.

    I don't even know about enneagram anymore, but I am focused and competitive when I want to be, but I run my own course. I don't care what people think of me at all. Do I want to be a part of something bigger than myself? As long as I can direct my own destiny. We have free will for a reason. To be free. Not slaves.

    I can be domineering if I have to be, in order to control something. If I can relax, then I will. For the most part, I enjoy socialising but I like to be alone sometimes, away from everyone so I can do my reflection there. I try to stay calm and composed for the most part because that is the best way to go about things, unless things are being cocked up and you need to take over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    @Captain_Invincible Seeing as how the "is the person above you accurately typed" thread has essentially turned into the "is Vince accurately typed" thread, I'm gonna say you're running on way too much Pe and not enough Ji. Whether it be this thread, other forums, or even Skype chats the conversation somehow can always be redirected back to discussion of your type. I think you're relying too much on shaking down the opinions of other people and not taking enough time to really consider whether what they're saying feels right for you. I mean I've been through the same thing - I have like 4 or 5 type me threads floating around here somewhere. And it can be really tempting to go with an explanation that seems shiny and sensible, but in the end all these thoughts go unheard if you can't determine the true value in them yourself. Ultimately only you can decide what your type is, not other people.

    Anyways to me it seems like you clearly enjoy exploring possibilities and know how to exert force to pursue them (like I said, squeezing typings out of this thread), I still think ESxP. Maybe it's hard for you and other people to determine what the x is because you're not really engaging your Ji ego that much. I think if you were SEE in Socionics, Ti-PolR could explain some things. But also I'm not entirely sure how I feel about Socionics yet myself.

    Also @Inis Mona yah
    Yeah. The only time I really retreat into my mind is when I am relaxed and focused, especially at night time. I always have strange thoughts and dreams that usually lead to something being correct or discovered. I can't really describe what goes on inside my mind, but a lot of it is symbolic and subconscious. As well as thinking about things and how to approach things. And what is the best thing to do rationally and socially and how to generate them into working in the real world and real time when I am not improving. You know?

    I do agree with you. I do think that I am overdoing the type me thing. I have fallen into that trap. It's an annoying thing you know? Once you start, you want closure. You want to know your best so badly. I do agree that you yourself are the only one who can have the final say, and decide for yourself which type you are. I do think I have taken the asking for opinions too far and haven't reflected and processed my thoughts as much as I should.

    And I dabbled into Socionics before. I believe I was a Beta ENFj/ESTp there. Have you ever been on 16Types? You can find some interesting Socionics articles and discussions there. They helped me a bit. But I could be ESFP (that was in my top three types) I considered at the time. I read about PoLR before. I resonated with a few PoLR but I need to define them more.

    Thanks both of you for your thoughts. Much appreciated
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

  6. #8316
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default


  7. #8317
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olm the Water King View Post
    Yeah

  8. #8318
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    The way you present yourself on the forum tells me, you're an ExFP. I believe you value Fi over Ti, because you come across as fairly passionate and you know what is important for you as a person. You come across as a goofy person, who is always very self expressive and this is common for EFP types. I can hardly see you being cold and rational at least based on your interactions around the forum.

    I can't see you as enneagram 3, it seems like what you do is more for the fun side of getting the attention. 3s are more focused, hardworking and competitive. I don't even think 3 is a part of your tritype, I still see the little 4 somewhere there.

    I think your core type is type 7 and I think it's 7w6 rather than 7w8, because you seem like a person who cares what other people think of him and wants to be a part of something bigger than himself.

    You don't seem domineering or power oriented.

    What people on the forum have are just your posts, we can't type you based on anything else, so if you're different in real life, we can't see that. Our perception of your type will always be absolutely dependant on your posts and self expression.
    Well, you got beauty and you got brains, I'LL give you that

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    The way you present yourself on the forum tells me, you're an ExFP. I believe you value Fi over Ti, because you come across as fairly passionate and you know what is important for you as a person. You come across as a goofy person, who is always very self expressive and this is common for EFP types. I can hardly see you being cold and rational at least based on your interactions around the forum.

    I can't see you as enneagram 3, it seems like what you do is more for the fun side of getting the attention. 3s are more focused, hardworking and competitive. I don't even think 3 is a part of your tritype, I still see the little 4 somewhere there.

    I think your core type is type 7 and I think it's 7w6 rather than 7w8, because you seem like a person who cares what other people think of him and wants to be a part of something bigger than himself.

    You don't seem domineering or power oriented.

    What people on the forum have are just your posts, we can't type you based on anything else, so if you're different in real life, we can't see that. Our perception of your type will always be absolutely dependant on your posts and self expression.
    Well, you got beauty and you got brains, I'LL give you that
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

  9. #8319
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Well, you got beauty and you got brains, I'LL give you that

    - - - Updated - - -



    Well, you got beauty and you got brains, I'LL give you that
    I am a full package
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  10. #8320
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Well, you got beauty and you got brains, I'LL give you that

    - - - Updated - - -



    Well, you got beauty and you got brains, I'LL give you that
    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I am a full package
    Get a room you two xD

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO