User Tag List

Page 83 of 1070 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183583 ... LastLast

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

All I really have to go on are a few posts and a bit of his video in the video challenge thread, but I think you're accurately typed.

Tier 1 Member Array LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Probably, though I don't know exactly what type that type is.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    Probably, though I don't know exactly what type that type is.

hmm maybe INFP but instead of writing INFP, they wrote the dominant and inferior function contrasting each other?, at-least that was my first impression.

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

Do elaborate. I get a lot of different answers on what my MBTI type is likely to be, so I'm curious. Most people insist INFP, but the very notion of "seeing the world through rose-colored glasses" makes me want to strangle a small child. I was apparently a sensitive extrovert as a small child, then a sensitive introvert from about 5th grade through high school. Now I'm borderline I/E, probably a bit toward I, and I'm definitely more of a sarcastic ass than most feelers. Also, I'm not creative in the least, either in fine arts, writing, musically, or anything of the like.

In other words, I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    Do elaborate. I get a lot of different answers on what my MBTI type is likely to be, so I'm curious. Most people insist INFP, but the very notion of "seeing the world through rose-colored glasses" makes me want to strangle a small child. I was apparently a sensitive extrovert as a small child, then a sensitive introvert from about 5th grade through high school. Now I'm borderline I/E, probably a bit toward I, and I'm definitely more of a sarcastic ass than most feelers. Also, I'm not creative in the least, either in fine arts, writing, musically, or anything of the like.

In other words, I'm curious.
    maybe you're just a low-key ENFP?, or just a 5w4 INTP or INFJ (though meh most INFJs i've met have been unhealthy 6w5 types ... blah), Certainly not all INFPs, hell i'd say most aren't, the INFPs that i've come across do, at theri core have a sort of 'we can all do it, yay for working together, stick together and change humanity' idealism, but they are also pretty morbid people, it's rather quite awesome, can chat about the most absurd things, but you could certainly be an INFP, and not radiating rainbows, unicorns, and sunshine :/ Fi is much more mellow like this thing or this song [YOUTUBE="HCCjv2OiTxE"]melllooow[/YOUTUBE] (maybe the Donovan song wasn't a good idea lol maybe too mellow, :P lol at the meaning of the song though... I guess it would work, certainly makes people mellow)

Conversely, you could just be like me and be an INTP with developed Fe so you don't appear like a douchebag, yeah there are quite a few healthy INTPs out there, sadly they (or we) don't get enough credit as we should, Fi and Ti are quite similar, and with Ne and Si working in the background for both INTPs and INFPs, it's difficult to tell the difference, being a 5w4 makes it worse...

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Yes. You are INTP.

I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I think you should phone home and find out.

Tier 1 Member Array LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Nah, you must really be an ENTJ with a clever disguise

Not really, the only disguise you probably have is a lot of shoes. Likely accurately typed.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    3w2 so

wait I'll flip a coin... head says yes Destiny has decided !
    Progressive Trance
    Time will explain.
    ~Persuasion - by Jane Austen

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

yes, yes, yes!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett