User Tag List

First 329729779819827828829830831839879929 Last

Results 8,281 to 8,290 of 12333

  1. #8281
    eye of the storm magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Do you do this vibe thing for pure badness? Or do you honestly think that it holds validity within the basis of Typology?

    Yeah, I tend to get typed between ESxP and ENxJ a lot of the time, depending on how people perceive what they know of me on this forum.
    Do I do it because I know it irritates you, inciting a charmingly amusing reaction? Maybe a little. Do I think it holds validity within the basis of typology? Typology isn't based off facts. You asking other people to type you holds absolutely no validity. Typology is really just your feelings and perceptions about yourself. Do I think this all matters very much? No. But it's fun. It's gotten us this far. We're having a conversation. That's nice. And you accused me of doing something for pure badness, which is super flattering.

  2. #8282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Do I do it because I know it irritates you, inciting a charmingly amusing reaction? Maybe a little. Do I think it holds validity within the basis of typology? Typology isn't based off facts. You asking other people to type you holds absolutely no validity. Typology is really just your feelings and perceptions about yourself. Do I think this all matters very much? No. But it's fun. It's gotten us this far. We're having a conversation. That's nice. And you accused me of doing something for pure badness, which is super flattering.
    I came here for a purpose though. To explore Typology and find my best fit and then work from that within developing my strengths and weaknesses

    And yeah, I am glad you find my reactions charmingly amusing
    Likes magpie liked this post

  3. #8283
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    832

    Default

    Estp
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

  4. #8284

    Default

    It seems you type yourself randomly... I remember how you were so sure about being an ISTP, then about being an INTJ and now... ENFP?


    If you want words to live your life by
    Walk the graves, walk the graves
    It's written on the headstones
    Time waits for no one
    Our legacy won't be wasted on me
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  5. #8285
    Senior Member purplesocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    MBTI
    ExFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Posts
    95

    Default

    I think so
    I'm not absolute on my typings, so don't be harsh on me if I'm way off base.
    http://kickassbubblegum.tumblr.com/

  6. #8286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by purplesocks View Post
    I think so
    You are an NF of some sort to be honest. I see it reigning strongly within you, pumping sparkles through your veins and filling you full of joy!

  7. #8287
    brush off the lolcows asynartetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You are an NF of some sort to be honest. I see it reigning strongly within you, pumping sparkles through your veins and filling you full of joy!
    I know, and look at the two ENFP chicks trespassing in the avatar. Lovable rapscallions...they're probably breaking into a pharmaceutical lab to free rats.
    There is a fine line between being prejudiced against an entire demographic and disagreeing with the way the system works. -asynartetic

    A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving. -Lao Tzu

    Keep your pimp hand strong. -Bertrand Russell

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra
    I'm pretty sure the best way to spot pseudo-intellectualism is to see someone bring up the term in a conversation.
    Likes Captain_Invincible, magpie liked this post

  8. #8288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I know, and look at the two ENFP chicks trespassing in the avatar. Lovable rapscallions...they're probably breaking into a pharmaceutical lab to free rats.
    And gonna bring them home and take care of them. But forget to feed them and then come back a week later to find them dead :P
    Likes asynartetic liked this post

  9. #8289
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,623

    Default

    I guess? 3, 7, 8...ESxP...I don't know. You're a typological mess tbh.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

  10. #8290
    Senior Member Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Yes. It's beautiful! Your core type could be one of the other two types in your tritype, but I think where you're at is pretty good.

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO