User Tag List

Page 826 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 326726776816824825826827828836876926 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,260 of 10675

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Ok. So maybe 378... Mover/shaker archetype? 3w4 7w8 8w9 I could see that. Do you think 8w9 or 8w7?

Yes. I was disintegrating into average levels of e6 + e9 with a lot of obnoxious validation seeking mixed in. But getting out of it! I was considering e6 as part of my tritype but I don't relate to the triple-bonding aspect of the description AT ALL.
    I relate to both 378 and 478 more than 379 after reading them all. Hm, either wing to be fair. I see both 7 and 9 traits within myself.

The problem is that everyone who is indecisive even slightly gets e6 pegged as their core, lol. Even though they are probably still learning and getting used to the concept of enneagram, lol. And bitches be jealous of anyone who ain't their type

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I relate to both 378 and 478 more than 379 after reading them all. Hm, either wing to be fair. I see both 7 and 9 traits within myself.

The problem is that everyone who is indecisive even slightly gets e6 pegged as their core, lol. Even though they are probably still learning and getting used to the concept of enneagram, lol. And bitches be jealous of anyone who ain't their type
    You're getting closer, dude!
    Likes Rico liked this post

You're getting closer, dude!
    This is me and the enneagram right now:

[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/251ab53a8ca3f5dfb16437b47af6b806/tumblr_nragewRUQt1ur0wybo3_400.gif
    [/IMG]

https://38.media.tumblr.com/251ab53a..._400.gif<br />
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

@Protege Can I expand my point? I think the problem with most enneagram types is similar to the descriptions of MBTI types. A lot of what you read is based on the types being healthy, and sometimes tends to be biased towards one or two type's typical mentailities e.g. a lot of types 2 and 9 seem to be stereotypically based upon heavy Fe users typical forms of operation, and 4 seems to be based a lot upon Fi users. And when someone relates to something other than those biases e.g. an ESTP 9w1, all hell breaks usually breaks loose lol.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

This is me and the enneagram right now:

[IMG]https://38.media.tumblr.com/251ab53a8ca3f5dfb16437b47af6b806/tumblr_nragewRUQt1ur0wybo3_400.gif
    [/IMG]

https://38.media.tumblr.com/251ab53a..._400.gif<br />
    Enneagram results.jpg
    I feel ya.
    I took the "official test" just for fun and here are my results.

Enneagram results.jpg
    I feel ya.
    I took the "official test" just for fun and here are my results. [emoji317]
    I always get 3, 7 and 8 in some order no matter what test I take. I see what you mean about the 6, lol.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

@Protege Can I expand my point? I think the problem with most enneagram types is similar to the descriptions of MBTI types. A lot of what you read is based on the types being healthy, and sometimes tends to be biased towards one or two type's typical mentailities e.g. a lot of types 2 and 9 seem to be stereotypically based upon heavy Fe users typical forms of operation, and 4 seems to be based a lot upon Fi users. And when someone relates to something other than those biases e.g. an ESTP 9w1, all hell breaks usually breaks loose lol.
    That is a very good point. That was one of the points of contention in the "Meyers Briggs Tests and The Enneagram – A Strong Correlation" thread... it was an interesting read.
    I always get 3, 7 and 8 in some order no matter what test I take. I see what you mean about the 6, lol.
    The results are somewhat dependent on mood and how one interprets the questions at a given time.

That is a very good point. That was one of the points of contention in the "Meyers Briggs Tests and The Enneagram – A Strong Correlation" thread... it was an interesting read.

The results are somewhat dependent on mood and how one interprets the questions at a given time.
    Yeah. And also, I have been able to pick up on other points too e.g. how people can be mistyped due to enneagram types e.g. you can have an ESFP who is Te-heavy and an enneagram 8 being mistyped as an ENTJ, or someone being typed as an ExFJ, when they are actually an ExTP 2 (less common, though).

I agree, and (dis)integration also. I can imagine a 7 scoring high in a 1 stressed, but high in a 5 when developing (as well as 7 of course). Mood is a big factor in MBTI tests also. Especially the less advanced ones.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Yeah. And also, I have been able to pick up on other points too e.g. how people can be mistyped due to enneagram types e.g. you can have an ESFP who is Te-heavy and an enneagram 8 being mistyped as an ENTJ, or someone being typed as an ExFJ, when they are actually an ExTP 2 (less common, though).

I agree, and (dis)integration also. I can imagine a 7 scoring high in a 1 stressed, but high in a 5 when developing (as well as 7 of course). Mood is a big factor in MBTI tests also. Especially the less advanced ones.
    You mean like you
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

No. Those aren't even types.

Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Yes, but wouldn't you rather be INTP?
    Nope. INTPs are like...you know? But INFPs are like, well, you know. It's so obvious when you think about it like that. I'm totally an INFP.
    Likes magpie, Hawthorne, Anaximander liked this post