User Tag List

Page 825 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 325725775815823824825826827835875925 ... LastLast
Results 8,241 to 8,250 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    It doesn't have to define you, though. It's just a bit of fun, being a kick ass ENFJ. People will respect you more for having the balls to put a type there. To show you're decisive and crap.

If you're not an Fe-Dom, then I'm not captain_invincible. All I can say
    haha...my 4 wing is definitely showing through...

Definitely some sort of E. And possibly 379 or 378 tritype?

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    haha...my 4 wing is definitely showing through...

Definitely some sort of E. And possibly 379 or 378 tritype?
    Yeah, lol. As long as you're not a mutant ninja daisy, then everything's good, Bruh.

Maybe, but I get some absurd suggestions sometimes. I get 2 and sometimes 4.

Yeah, I would say so.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Yeah, lol. As long as you're not a mutant ninja daisy, then everything's good, Bruh.

Maybe, but I get some absurd suggestions sometimes. I get 2 and sometimes 4.
    Ya know, e3 can either have a 2 or 4 wing and both 2 and 4 can have a 3 wing so it makes some sense but i have a hard time seeing either of them for you.
    @wolfy: definitely see it.
    Likes Rico liked this post

Ya know, e3 can either have a 2 or 4 wing and both 2 and 4 can have a 3 wing so it makes some sense but i have a hard time seeing either of them for you.
    @wolfy: definitely see it.
    What do you think my enneagram type is? I know for a fact it's something out of 3 7 8 or 9. I really have looked at them all, and see nothing else for myself. I have read loads of sources, and resonated with those types I have mentioned and narrowed it all down.

I think you're some sort of image type ENFJ. Probably a 2 or 4. I don't see 3 for you.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

What do you think my enneagram type is? I know for a fact it's something out of 3 7 8 or 9. I really have looked at them all, and see nothing else for myself. I have read loads of sources, and resonated with those types I have mentioned and narrowed it all down.

I think you're some sort of image type ENFJ. Probably a 2 or 4. I don't see 3 for you.
    I would lean more towards 379 tritype ("the cool guy"/ "ambassador" archetype for you (not sure if 3 or 7 is primary for you). You seem way more high energy to be e9 primary...lol.

Well, up until high school, I was very confident, perfectionistic, competitive, bossy, caring, considerate, type A. My image has always centered around being seen as "intelligent", "knowledgeable", and "competent". I used to have lofty aspirations for my future; however, I fell into some slumps which humbled me down quite a bit. I could see a mixture of 2 or 4 back then but I don't relate all that much to e2 nowadays.

I would lean more towards 379 tritype ("the cool guy"/ "ambassador" archetype for you (not sure if 3 or 7 is primary for you). You seem way more high energy to be e9 primary...lol.

Well, up until high school, I was very confident, perfectionistic, competitive, bossy, caring, considerate, type A. My image has always centered around being seen as "intelligent", "knowledgeable", and "competent". I used to have lofty aspirations for my future; however, I fell into some slumps which humbled me down quite a bit. I could see a mixture of 2 or 4 back then but I don't relate all that much to e2 nowadays.
    379, really? That's interesting But I read it and am stuggling to relate to a lot aspects within it, but I really do relate to some sort of 37/38 archetype. 3w4 7w8. I know I have a decent 4 wing in me. It has to be 4 over 2.

Or you're disintegating/integrating?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I could see 3 O: Although I think 7 is still possible.

I think @Protege could be onto something with 379 though...you seem like Riva except more aggressive about getting what you want out of people, so it could be the same tritype except with an Se-flavoring to it.

Still think you could be an ESTP tho, but ESFP works too.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I could see 3 O: Although I think 7 is still possible.

I think @Protege could be onto something with 379 though...you seem like Riva except more aggressive about getting what you want out of people, so it could be the same tritype except with an Se-flavoring to it.

Still think you could be an ESTP tho, but ESFP works too.
    Yeah, I can see either. Yes, I can be aggressive sometimes, and demanding about what I want. I used to have anger issues, especially when I didn't get what I want, but I have cooled down a lot over the past few years. I actually try and rationalize my anger now and ask myself: "What's the point in breaking this you dumbass? You won't be able to text people." Or "Don't lose your cool here. These are good people. You might be able to get friendly with them and collaborate sometime."

Yeah, maybe you guys are right. I can see some sort of tritype thats a 379 for myself. I am looking into it as much as I can now.

ESxP? Yeah. I guess that's that dealt with now? Lol.

You are an ExFP, Chan. I see no options for you, and deffo a 7.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    eNfJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

379, really? That's interesting But I read it and am stuggling to relate to a lot aspects within it, but I really do relate to some sort of 37/38 archetype. 3w4 7w8. I know I have a decent 4 wing in me. It has to be 4 over 2.

Or you're disintegating/integrating?
    Ok. So maybe 378... Mover/shaker archetype? 3w4 7w8 8w9 I could see that. Do you think 8w9 or 8w7?

Yes. I was disintegrating into average levels of e6 + e9 with a lot of obnoxious validation seeking mixed in. But getting out of it! I was considering e6 as part of my tritype but I don't relate to the triple-bonding aspect of the description AT ALL.