User Tag List

Page 823 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 323723773813821822823824825833873923 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,230 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    I've considered 4w5 but I tend to be more outwardly demonstrative and reactive with my feelings. 4w5 seems too inhibited, though I do have what I suppose you could call an analytical process. It tends to come out most as a faulty coping mechanism though.

I like that you're trying out being a 2. I do think you're an INFP.
    I just want to say... 3s are the ones who are the most detached from their emotions from all the heart types. However their are the most ambitious and success oriented from all the heart types, because they think they can be loved only when they are better than other people so they are also highly competitive and perfectionistic. They are not very emotional oriented though... So 4w3 is not really about being emotional open and expressive, more about being ambitious and competitive.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I just want to say... 3s are the ones who are the most detached from their emotions from all the heart types. However their are the most ambitious and success oriented from all the heart types, because they think they can be loved only when they are better than other people so they are also highly competitive and perfectionistic. They are not very emotional oriented though... So 4w3 is not really about being emotional open and expressive, more about being ambitious and competitive.
    This is what I'm basing my perspective off of:

But who am I to tell you whether or not your perspective is correct? Oh yeah, I'm in an "are you accurately typed?" thread.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    What about 2w3? That's the type I'm trying out now, but I'm not ambitious or competitive in the slightest...I am lazy and I shy away from competition because it stresses me out. I thought having a 3 wing was more about wanting recognition and at least some level of acclaim.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Hmm. Is having a three wing really about competition and acclaim? Typological experts @Sinclair and people I can't think of, please clarify.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    What about 2w3? That's the type I'm trying out now, but I'm not ambitious or competitive in the slightest...I am lazy and I shy away from competition because it stresses me out. I thought having a 3 wing was more about wanting recognition and at least some level of acclaim.
    I think the 2w3 will more likely use their charisma to get people to like them while 3w2 will try to be approachable in order to get attention
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.
    Likes themightyfetus, Chanaynay, ESFJ, N/A liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Yes, you are a loaf of bread
    ??

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Can you explain why you think I am a strong Fi user? I am curious to know.

That was my opinion of things, and of my observations. Sue me. I have actually considered four as my heart fix before, but I do relate to the seductiveness of the 2. My heart fix is the one I am least sure about. I am positive about the other two.
    No. I simply suggested Fi over Ti, never said how strong the preference was. What was in the parentheses might've been unclear though. An ESFP who values the concept of Ti and makes sure it manifests, becoming clear to others with the influence of the "image-conscious" 3 core/fix. Take it with a grain of salt, haha. I don't have the energy to point out the specificities of your character. But just from your interest in writing, the occasional sense I get from you "wanting" drama (might be Se/Fi)... I don't know you very well, but all I can say a lot of my judgements are coming from vibes more than anything else. It's something I can't articulate but you just don't give off a lot of the vibes I know other ESTPs give.

The "seductiveness"? Once again, one detail out of many. What else about 2 do you relate to? What are your observations? What about the type makes you pick it over 4? They're both very different and difficult to differentiate from the other, once you have a basic understanding of both yourself and the type. Also, who the fuck am I doing now? Y'all get so Ne/Ti in here.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

@hel "mutant daisy"? That's so c00t. I don't think I've seen you around all that much, but I'd say yeah for now. Will expand once I stalk/skim your latest posts/threads/interactions with other members (essentially). Unless you don't want me to do that. But you're a 4, you're supposed to want it! Joking. But, yeah. Maybe a pure 4 too, since I can't differentiate the 3 and 5 wing too much in you.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes magpie liked this post

Post Woah, really? -.-

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    ??
    Nah. I can't see you as anything other than ISxP 9w8 to be honest. I don't even know why I wrote that to be fair lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    No. I simply suggested Fi over Ti, never said how strong the preference was. What was in the parentheses might've been unclear though. An ESFP who values the concept of Ti and makes sure it manifests, becoming clear to others with the influence of the "image-conscious" 3 core/fix. Take it with a grain of salt, haha. I don't have the energy to point out the specificities of your character. But just from your interest in writing, the occasional sense I get from you "wanting" drama (might be Se/Fi)... I don't know you very well, but all I can say a lot of my judgements are coming from vibes more than anything else. It's something I can't articulate but you just don't give off a lot of the vibes I know other ESTPs give.
    That's interesting. Back when I used to do a lot of cognitive function tests, I used to get Se-Ti-Fi-Te/ Se-Fi-Ti-Te as my top functions a lot. And occasionally, I would get Si up there too. That was last year, before I grew a bit and understood the concepts of the functions more and their uses.

And a 3 fix? (Or 3?) Interesting. I find it interesting that some people say that I am clearly a 3, and others see me as a 7/8. I think a part of this might have to do with the fact that I am still maturing. If I am a 3, then I would say that it's my image developing.

My interest in writing? Writing is a fascinating tool that allows you to gain insights into your fictional characters, and find out what makes people tick. Its a challenge, and a skill you can master easily if you put your mind to it. If you get good enough, you can make a crap tonne od cash from it, and if you're famous enough, write whatever you like and still get money, no matter how shit it is, lol.

I've always wanted to produce a movie, and direct one and write a script and even star in it. At the moment, I'm on the writing part. I have to finish my first draft first of all. I am writing it as a novel first to ser how it flows and stuff.

Wanting drama? Sometimes it's fun to watch drama and get a debate going. It's nice to test people from time to time and see where they stand on certain issues, and if they're worth your time.

Thanks anyway for the 'analysis'. I appreciate it

The "seductiveness"? Once again, one detail out of many. What else about 2 do you relate to? What are your observations? What about the type makes you pick it over 4? They're both very different and difficult to differentiate from the other, once you have a basic understanding of both yourself and the type. Also, who the fuck am I doing now? Y'all get so Ne/Ti in here.
    I'm not an enneagram expert. I'm not claiming to be Riso, Hudson or any of those guys. Maybe I am an extroverted 4, and I'm getting 4 and 2 mixed up. But whatever. I thought twos were the seductive, charming helping nurturers. And 4s where the outgoing, intense individuals. I thoughts 2s were more into the groups and 4s were more into personal things.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    @hel "mutant daisy"? That's so c00t. I don't think I've seen you around all that much, but I'd say yeah for now. Will expand once I stalk/skim your latest posts/threads/interactions with other members (essentially). Unless you don't want me to do that. But you're a 4, you're supposed to want it! Joking. But, yeah. Maybe a pure 4 too, since I can't differentiate the 3 and 5 wing too much in you.
    I am a pure 4
    A pure
    Unfiltered
    Mutant daisy
    Full of nuclear waste
    From Japan

Likes Masokissed, Ghost, themightyfetus liked this post