User Tag List

Page 821 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 321721771811819820821822823831871921 ... LastLast
Results 8,201 to 8,210 of 10686

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Is it now?
    Well, you seem to be sure about being Se/Ni type and also you seem more of an EP temperamnet than anything else.
    Enneagram 530 is funny though. I am pretty sure you're a 7
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes Rico liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Well, you seem to be sure about being Se/Ni type and also you seem more of an EP temperamnet than anything else.
    Enneagram 530 is funny though. I am pretty sure you're a 7
    Yeah, because those are pretty much the only functions I recognize in me in some order. I am also pretty set on using Fe/Ti Ti/Fe also. I don't see myself using Te/Fi Fi/Te. I would need a convincing case for that.

Yeah, the 530 is in reference to The Weeknd song The Hills. You know what part when he only calls or whatever at half past 5? I wanted to make it 5:30, but the dumb default values wouldn't let me And my MBTI type was WKND for a day also.

I am pretty sure of a 7 core myself. And I am also pretty sure I am an 8 and 2/3. I am vouching towards 2w3, but I could see 3 also. Regardless, I can feel the assertive energy in me, and the sexual social energy. Sometimes it gets a bit overpowering when I don't tame it

As for you, I am pretty sure that you are an IxFx. If I had to choose, I would say that it would be INFx, followed closely by ISFP. I can't see ISFJ at all. You don't strike me as an Si dominant at all, but I am having a harder time between distinguishing Aux Fe or Dominant Fi in you. I think you could be either.

As for enneagram, I can see 2 or 4 sx as your core. You are a heart type, imo. I can see that clearly. But I can't see you as a 3. You don't seem very achievement focused. You seem more focused on deep connections between yourself and others. Your head seems like it would be a 7, because I get the vibe that you want to have some fun, as well as explore different themes/people. And I also see 9 as your gut, because you don't strike me as an overly aggressive or perfectionistic person. You strike me more as a calm, confident person, who knows when to inject the right zest into things at the right time.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post

As for enneagram, I can see 2 or 4 sx as your core. You are a heart type, imo. I can see that clearly. But I can't see you as a 3. You don't seem very achievement focused. You seem more focused on deep connections between yourself and others. Your head seems like it would be a 7, because I get the vibe that you want to have some fun, as well as explore different themes/people. And I also see 9 as your gut, because you don't strike me as an overly aggressive or perfectionistic person. You strike me more as a calm, confident person, who knows when to inject the right zest into things at the right time.
    Considering how self oriented and egocentric I am, I very much doubt being an enneagram 2. I can sympathize with troubles of other people and can be compassionate when needed, but I hold back and am avoidant in most my relationships and also most of my relationships are here for me, rarely for the other person to be honest... that's also Fi>Fe
    My 3 wing is very heavy. I do enjoy the attention and strive for success and fame. So even though I am not a 3 core, the wing lies heavily on my 4ish shoulders.

You might be right about the enneagram 7. I used to be type as 7 for my head type and it is very likely, I do have a lot of 7ish tendencies and get along with 7s perhaps more than with any other ennea type, but then... it's hard to not get along with 7s no metter what type you are.
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes Rico, themightyfetus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Considering how self oriented and egocentric I am, I very much doubt being an enneagram 2. I can sympathize with troubles of other people and can be compassionate when needed, but I hold back and am avoidant in most my relationships and also most of my relationships are here for me, rarely for the other person to be honest... that's also Fi>Fe
    My 3 wing is very heavy. I do enjoy the attention and strive for success and fame. So even though I am not a 3 core, the wing lies heavily on my 4ish shoulders.

You might be right about the enneagram 7. I used to be type as 7 for my head type and it is very likely, I do have a lot of 7ish tendencies and get along with 7s perhaps more than with any other ennea type, but then... it's hard to not get along with 7s no metter what type you are.
    I think that you definitely are a strong feeler, in both aspects. Even if you an Fi-Dom, you still have Fe as your fifth function, in the same sense that an Se-Dom has strong sensation because their Si is fifth. Have you looked into shadow functions much? I find it helpful.

Sometimes I wonder how strong my 2 influence is. I can see it in work, but I know it's not dominant. Imo, I definitely can contrast 2 and 4, but I can also see similarities. I think that 2s wear their hearts on their sleeves a lot easier than a 4 would. I think 2s are a lot more assertive when it comes to relationships, but 4s offer depth and an emotional experience, because they give everything when they find the right person to dish it all out to. They're more individual and quirky and 2s are more seductive and flamboyant and out there. If that makes sense to you?

I think that 479 would be your ideal tritype. I can see that for you. You give off those vibes.

And I can see 782/827/872/728 for myself. A 7 with a stong 8 wing makes sense, as well as an 8 with a strong 7 wing for me. And also, 2's added qualities of being in the same power triad as 8 adding to its presence helps too. But I can see a strong 3 presence within myself also. A well developed wing perhaps?

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

MBTI: Se/Ni for sure, Fi > Ti (though, I could see you having strong values in making sure the usage manifests)
    Enneagram: 3w4 > 8w9 > 7w8 sx/so

Something like that. And hey, where do you see the 2 fix in yourself again? I wouldn't go off of generalizations. In my opinion, 4s are definitely more conscious of making sure they're heard and seen - which you referenced as "wearing hearts on sleeves". This is ESPECIALLY the case for the 4s with a 3 fix. Varies from person to person to instinct to... whatever, but huh. For now, I'm sort of reluctant - until your hypothetical upcoming explanation. Specifically to your heart fix.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes Rico liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    MBTI: Se/Ni for sure, Fi > Ti (though, I could see you having strong values in making sure the usage manifests)
    Enneagram: 3w4 > 8w9 > 7w8 sx/so

Something like that. And hey, where do you see the 2 fix in yourself again? I wouldn't go off of generalizations. In my opinion, 4s are definitely more conscious of making sure they're heard and seen - which you referenced as "wearing hearts on sleeves". This is ESPECIALLY the case for the 4s with a 3 fix. Varies from person to person to instinct to... whatever, but huh. For now, I'm sort of reluctant - until your hypothetical upcoming explanation. Specifically to your heart fix.
    Can you explain why you think I am a strong Fi user? I am curious to know.

That was my opinion of things, and of my observations. Sue me. I have actually considered four as my heart fix before, but I do relate to the seductiveness of the 2. My heart fix is the one I am least sure about. I am positive about the other two.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Am I the only one who constantly mixes up @Meme Duchess and @Corn Dispenser?

I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

^lmao :P

The 2 is interesting. I can see it working. Better than 4. But not as good as 9 or 6.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Enfp 749
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Yes,whatever the hell all that means.