User Tag List

Page 816 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 316716766806814815816817818826866916 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    Likewise, extraverted types will use the extraverted opposite of their creative/auxiliary. So in that system, despite having secondary Ne, an INTP will be more likely to use Ni when engaging the external world, and an ENTP more likely to engage the external world via Te. (Actually it's confusing to use the term creative, since the creative function in Model G is not the same as the creative function in Model A.) Their MBTI auxiliary would only become obvious at close range or when the person is operating in their "comfort zone," and less apparent at a distance, except perhaps to trained eyes.
    Then this explains my whole array of mish-mashed confusion over the functions. Actually, thanks for posting this. This probably explains why people think that I am ENTx ENxJ, ESTJ and ESxP. This adds a whole other dimension to our study of functions.

So, this may also have in part to do with why Robin couldn't decide over being xNxP for a while, if it stands to be correct. I apologize if it is correct. To be fair, a lot of my comments earlier were me trying to see how far I could push things before they escalated, but I was also thinking he was mistyped too.
    Last edited by Rico; 11-25-2015 at 11:17 AM. Reason: I TOOK A RIDE... I TOOK A RIDE!

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Then this explains my whole array of mish-mashed confusion over the functions. Actually, thanks for posting this. This probably explains why people think that I am ENTx ENxJ, ESTJ and ESxP. This adds a whole other dimension to our study of functions.

So, this may also have in part to do with why Robin couldn't decide over being xNxP for a while, if it stands to be correct. I apologize if it is correct. To be fair, a lot of my comments earlier were me trying to see how far I could push things before they escalated, but I was also thinking he was mistyped too.
    Don't apologize. Every system we play with and reference here is built upon speculation and theory, so I may well be no more right than you or anyone else.

I didn't mean to school you or appear to do that, I just think it's a really interesting model and I'd like to see more people study and discuss it, even if they choose to discard it later.

I agree it might shed light on why people mistype or at least offer some explanation for how we can act and think differently in private/intimate settings than we do in the "external" or social world. It also might account for how people can score high on functions that aren't in their MBTI "stacking." In my experience, I tend to score high with both Ni and Ne (sometimes higher Ni, depending on the test). I thought the tests were poorly structured and written, but through Model G lens, it starts to make sense.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Don't apologize. Every system we play with and reference here is built upon speculation and theory, so I may well be no more right than you or anyone else.

I didn't mean to school you or appear to do that, I just think it's a really interesting model and I'd like to see more people study and discuss it, even if they choose to discard it later.

I agree it might shed light on why people mistype or at least offer some explanation for how we can act and think differently in private/intimate settings than we do in the "external" or social world. It also might account for how people can score high on functions that aren't in their MBTI "stacking." In my experience, I tend to score high with both Ni and Ne (sometimes higher Ni, depending on the test). I thought the tests were poorly structured and written, but through Model G lens, it starts to make sense.
    I have a question for the mighty starcrash, do you believe that everything is done in a certain way for the most part.
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    I have a question for the mighty starcrash, do you believe that everything is done in a certain way for the most part.
    I'm not Starcrash, but I think that everything happens for a reason. And has to be done in a certain way for those effects to have maximum impact.

And also, you are some sort of IxTx.

MBTI
    mkgr

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking me if I believe God plays with dice?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I'm not Starcrash, but I think that everything happens for a reason. And has to be done in a certain way for those effects to have maximum impact.

And also, you are some sort of IxTx.
    if I was an ixtx type, I would not have been.intj because I would have thought out my ideas and be more self entitled
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

if I was an ixtx type, I would not have been.intj because I would have thought out my ideas and be more self entitled
    Explain the ENTJ 8w9 typing. I am interested to hear how you came to that conclusion.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are you asking me if I believe God plays with dice?
    I am asking you, stafcrash, npt cpt do you believe everything is done in a certain way.

MBTI
    mkgr

I am asking you, stafcrash, npt cpt do you believe everything is done in a certain way.
    I don't know. Maybe.

There is a reason/cause for every occurrence, even if the reason/cause isn't always apparent.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Explain the ENTJ 8w9 typing. I am interested to hear how you came to that conclusion.
    I.realized this by saying that I always go into a situation first by gathering information off.of people amd get.an idea of what their personality is like, then I predict the information based off of what I gather and counter with certain action.
    I do get caught up in the.moment. The 8w9 part because I see myself as a dominating person with a sluggish appearance and if the situation does not work put for me I start to become more metholical.