User Tag List

Page 815 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 315715765805813814815816817825865915 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 10656

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #8141
    What Is Life? Array RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    To be fair, I never actually see you generating any innovative posibilities based on the objects of reality. All you do is moan on about how much you hate Se, because you have an immature bias towards Sensors being shallow. To be fair, you are shallow for having that bias.
    I have only ever mocked Se once, in the context of it being your use of it, on the basis that I figured we are friendly enough to have such a conjecture. But apparently you'd rather get butthurt.

    My Ne is filtered through a Ti lens. If I were Ne dominant, you could see me simply spewing new ideas all over the place. Since I lead with Ti, I don't publicize my ideas unless I feel comfortable doing so. You, for instance, are not someone I let my "Ne show to." Dario Nardi has a nice model breakdown of how the INTP/INTj thought process as well as how it might be perceived by others. Rarely will you see me present a new idea in the spur of the moment unless I am in a live chat(real time) with you and I feel you are a person that I can bounce ideas around with. Otherwise, via text, you will mainly experienced what I've already synthesized on my own, and only that.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  2. #8142
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    I have only ever mocked Se once, in the context of it being your use of it, on the basis that I figured we are friendly enough to have such a conjecture. But apparently you'd rather get butthurt.

    My Ne is filtered through a Ti lens. If I were Ne dominant, you could see me simply spewing new ideas all over the place. Since I lead with Ti, I don't publicize my ideas unless I feel comfortable doing so. You, for instance, are not someone I let my "Ne show to." Dario Nardi has a nice model breakdown of how the INTP/INTj thought process as well as how it might be perceived by others. Rarely will you see me present a new idea in the spur of the moment unless I am in a live chat(real time) with you and I feel you are a person that I can bounce ideas around with. Otherwise, via text, you will mainly experienced what I've already synthesized on my own, and only that.
    My bullshit detector is going loco, Son. You claim to have AUXILIARY Ne. Not Inferior Ne. Your frigging "Ne" would be developing now, if you had any and would be spilling all over the place. You're actually at the age for your Auxiliary function to rear it's head and cause developmental chaos.
    Likes strychnine liked this post

  3. #8143
    What Is Life? Array RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    My bullshit detector is going loco, Son. You claim to have AUXILIARY Ne. Not Inferior Ne. Your frigging "Ne" would be developing now, if you had any and would be spilling all over the place. You're actually at the age for your Auxiliary function to rear it's head and cause developmental chaos.
    That doesn't mean I'd start to lead with Ne. It's called maintaining oneself. I don't feel the need to make a scene in every situation like you seem to. I will ALWAYS lead with Ti. Don't you know how this works?
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  4. #8144
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    That doesn't mean I'd start to lead with Ne. It's called maintaining oneself. I don't feel the need to make a scene in every situation like you seem to. I will ALWAYS lead with Ti. Don't you know how this works?
    But your use of it on the forum would still be emminent, fucktard. If I used nothing but my Dominant as lead, even on the forum, I would be in a grip now. You need an external process to monitor your internal world operating as assistance, and vice versa or you go crazy. I been there.
    Likes strychnine liked this post

  5. #8145
    mercenary Array SiegfriedSchtauffen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Te
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Considering a few posts I've seen along with the avatar:
    MBTI = FNNY
    OR
    MBTI = CRZY
    Health, Freedom, Fun.

    "The only true power comes from within."
    "Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don't expect it from cheap people." - Warren Buffett
    "The truth will set you free - but first it will make you miserable." - James A. Garfield
    "It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains." - Thomas Henry Huxley
    "Failure is success if we learn from it." - Malcolm Forbes
    "Everything you want is on the other side of fear." - Jack Canfield
    Likes an hero liked this post

  6. #8146
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    695

    Default

    isfp 4w5 7w8 9w8
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.
    Likes SiegfriedSchtauffen liked this post

  7. #8147
    I am Array Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strychnine View Post
    Your Se is asking for evidence that it is in fact Se. There you go. That's your evidence. Ne disregards reality.
    That is one of the worst arguments I've ever heard
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

  8. #8148
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,637

    Default

    Mona, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    My bullshit detector is going loco, Son. You claim to have AUXILIARY Ne. Not Inferior Ne. Your frigging "Ne" would be developing now, if you had any and would be spilling all over the place. You're actually at the age for your Auxiliary function to rear it's head and cause developmental chaos.
    A person's auxiliary/creative isn't always evident at long range, and I would say that forum interactions fall more in the realm of long range interactions (with exceptions, obviously). If Ne were his dominant, then it would certainly be spilling all over the place. ENTPs like to spray their Ne all over things. Filthy animals. INTPs leave their Ti gunk on things, like orange cheetoh dust; they're neater with their Ne crumbs, as are ENTPs with their Ti.
    Likes Rico, RobinSkye liked this post

  9. #8149
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    Mona, yes.



    A person's auxiliary/creative isn't always evident at long range. If it were his dominant, then it would certainly be spilling all over the place. ENTPs like to spray their Ne all over things. Filthy animals.
    But you can't live in Dominant Lockdown. I'm not disputing Ti Dominance, but we still would have seen more Ne evidence, even on the forums.
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

  10. #8150
    ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    But you can't live in Dominant Lockdown. I'm not disputing Ti Dominance, but we still would have seen more Ne evidence, even on the forums.
    The model G theory (which I'm not saying is necessarily correct) in socionics establishes that introverted types will actually use the introverted opposite of their creative/auxiliary when engaging the world in less intimate situations. Likewise, extraverted types will use the extraverted opposite of their creative/auxiliary. So in that system, despite having secondary Ne, an INTP will be more likely to use Ni when engaging the external world, and an ENTP more likely to engage the external world via Te. (Actually it's confusing to use the term creative, since the creative function in Model G is not the same as the creative function in Model A.) Their MBTI auxiliary would only become obvious at close range or when the person is operating in their "comfort zone," and less apparent at a distance, except perhaps to trained eyes.

    How much Ne evidence we should or shouldn't have seen by now is dependent on how comfortable he's been interacting here or more importantly, what is bringing him here. I think some INTPs come here (and to forums/social networking sites in general) not so much to pursue their Ne hobbies and pursuits but to relax and socialize, which means their Ne might seem toned down or less apparent. If I'm not mistaken, Robin is in school for recording, so his auxiliary is probably more apparent in that sort of setting. Just an assumption though, and he can correct me if I'm wrong.

    Also, forgive my elementary understanding of Model G. There are youtube videos that more adequately explain that system. If I got something wrong, someone can correct me, as I was trying to distill part of its essence into a brief post.
    Likes Rico, RobinSkye liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO