User Tag List

Page 804 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 304704754794802803804805806814854904 ... LastLast
Results 8,031 to 8,040 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Haha, cute sure, but ISFJ is certainly correct.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

I think so. Your Fi is super-ego Fi. That means it can shoot lasers out your bum but you can only utilize this power for short bursts. Mutant.

Some kind of N type, no?

MBTI
    mkgr

sp^ yes

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Some kind of N type, no?
    no.

MBTI
    :}

I dont think so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I think so. Your Fi is super-ego Fi. That means it can shoot lasers out your bum but you can only utilize this power for short bursts. Mutant.
    Is my explanation of compensation for dislike of Fe reasonable? I do inderstand that Fe is mainly relevant to the INTP in that it wants to harmonize, self-actualize, and love, but not ever prioritize feelings over logic. In this sense, I do love Fe. But in the way it is used wen high in a stacking, I despise it. How can you(or anyone else) tell that what I am displaying is a super-ego Fi and not my inferior Fe?

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I dont think so
    I've only noticed you type yourself as xSFP, and from the little we've talked, I think you're more analytical and reflective than you are externally driven. I would pick ISFP, between the two
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Is my explanation of compensation for dislike of Fe reasonable? I do inderstand that Fe is mainly relevant to the INTP in that it wants to harmonize, self-actualize, and love, but not ever prioritize feelings over logic. In this sense, I do love Fe. But in the way it is used wen high in a stacking, I despise it. How can you(or anyone else) tell that what I am displaying is a super-ego Fi and not my inferior Fe?
    It probably is Fe then. I'm not good at typology.

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post

I've only noticed you type yourself as xSFP, and from the little we've talked, I think you're more analytical and reflective than you are externally driven. I would pick ISFP, between the two
    I typed myself as ISFP as a joke, as I have pretty much considered every type. But yes, it is possible- more so than ESFP. But for future reference, look twice at anything I decide to put under my profile.
    @Starcrash I think you might be 964 instead of 954. Mbti I am unsure, but I definately think you are a 9 core.

Skip me, I always forget how painful I find this thread to be.

MBTI
    mkgr

I typed myself as ISFP as a joke, as I have pretty much considered every type. But yes, it is possible- more so than ESFP. But for future reference, look twice at anything I decide to put under my profile.
    @Starcrash I think you might be 964 instead of 954. Mbti I am unsure, but I definately think you are a 9 core.

Get typed as all 16 types and you win a prize. Bonus if you get typed as 32 socionics subtypes.

Maybe you should look at it as a positive. You're too unique and too distinct to neatly fit into one.

- - - Updated - - -

Get typed as all 16 types and you win a prize. Bonus if you get typed as 32 socionics subtypes.

Maybe you should look at it as a positive. You're too unique and too distinct to neatly fit into one.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Not skipping you then. I was actually thinking, "this person doesn't seem like an ISFP." But then, I can't tell a lot just based on the text dialogue you've provided. I would've guessed a thinking type, for one.
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.