User Tag List

First 303703753793801802803804805813853903 Last

Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 11961

  1. #8021
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    824

    Default

    How is RobinSkye fi as opposed to ti in your dramatic eyes

  2. #8022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    How is RobinSkye fi as opposed to ti in your dramatic eyes
    How are you an INTJ, let alone a 9?
    You are an IxTP 5w4, no other way around it.
    Seriously dude, we went through this already...

  3. #8023
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    How is RobinSkye fi as opposed to ti in your dramatic eyes
    I've never really seen him expressing Ti, although I saw his posts about being emotional, concerned about being liked by others and his overall sense of aesthetics he chooses for his avatars seems more Fi to me... ah do I have dramatic eyes?
    4w3-7w6-1w9 sx/so

  4. #8024
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I've never really seen him expressing Ti, although I saw his posts about being emotional, concerned about being liked by others and his overall sense of aesthetics he chooses for his avatars seems more Fi to me... ah do I have dramatic eyes?
    When I mean dramatic eyes, I mean you have a aristocratic taste for art, music, heavier emotions and also self expression
    Likes Fay liked this post

  5. #8025
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    When I mean dramatic eyes, I mean you have a aristocratic taste for art, music, heavier emotions and also self expression
    Shouldn't the types which suppress feelings be the ones drawn more to them or having over-exaggerated bouts of emotion? Types with inferior Fe/Fi I would think are more likely to seem unstable emotionally, and music is a big outlet for me. Music "connects me to my fuller self"
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  6. #8026
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Shouldn't the types which suppress feelings be the ones drawn more to them or having over-exaggerated bouts of emotion? Types with inferior Fe/Fi I would think are more likely to seem unstable emotionally, and music is a big outlet for me. Music "connects me to my fuller self"
    Ti/Te ego types are usually unaware of their emotions, it doesn't mean that they don't have emotions they just have trouble being in touch with them. Thinking suppresses the feeling in the ego and therefore thinking types are prone to see themselves or to come across as cold and rigid in experiencing their emotionality. Over-exaggerated emotion is definitely not what describes T types. They are more likely to push beyond their emotional limits without being aware of doing so and put their feelings aside without even knowing there's something there.

    Of course people are on a different levels of growth but in general it takes courage and will for T types to master their emotion and to be able to understand them.
    4w3-7w6-1w9 sx/so

  7. #8027
    What Is Life? RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Ti/Te ego types are usually unaware of their emotions, it doesn't mean that they don't have emotions they just have trouble being in touch with them. Thinking suppresses the feeling in the ego and therefore thinking types are prone to see themselves or to come across as cold and rigid in experiencing their emotionality. Over-exaggerated emotion is definitely not what describes T types. They are more likely to push beyond their emotional limits without being aware of doing so and put their feelings aside without even knowing there's something there.

    Of course people are on a different levels of growth but in general it takes courage and will for T types to master their emotion and to be able to understand them.
    I usually just try to rationalize why I feel a certain way about something. And I think my emotions come out more when exposed to really compelling media, like if a song or a piece of cinema causes me to cry.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  8. #8028
    Schemata Architect CognitiveLiberty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    284

    Default

    Yes. Despite your doubts about your own type, I've always seen you as prominently INTP
    Johari Nohari
    5 cp6 9w1 4w5 sx/sp | RLUAI | INTP ILI-Ni
    Likes RobinSkye liked this post

  9. #8029
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    16,354

    Default

    Seems reasonable so far.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

  10. #8030
    Sweet Summer Child yama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp
    Posts
    7,036

    Default

    I do see you as INTJ. I could perhaps see ISTJ as a reasonable alternative, but INTJ fits much better.

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts