User Tag List

First 291691741781789790791792793801841891 Last

Results 7,901 to 7,910 of 11965

  1. #7901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    You have always felt very ESFP to me, overall.

    As to the post count, only about 700 were on my blog, give or take. Not many in fluff threads...
    Maybe. It's awkward trying to see myself as a Feeler, because I never actually show my feeling side much on the forums.

    Wow! You blog A LOT! Not that there's nothing wrong with blogging, but wow... that's like 230 posts a month on average. You must have an interesting life full of rich feelings and experiences to be writing that much.

  2. #7902
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    6,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Maybe. It's awkward trying to see myself as a Feeler, because I never actually show my feeling side much on the forums.

    Wow! You blog A LOT! Not that there's nothing wrong with blogging, but wow... that's like 230 posts a month on average. You must have an interesting life full of rich feelings and experiences to be writing that much.
    Lol, it is just that messed up.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

  3. #7903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SearchingforPeace View Post
    Lol, it is just that messed up.....
    I started a blog, and I can barely fill it. I think I gave up on it in about a week, lol.

  4. #7904
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    6,246

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I started a blog, and I can barely fill it. I think I gave up on it in about a week, lol.
    Try to save a 20 year marriage, have a mid life crisis, have numerous issues with special needs children and it become pretty easy.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

  5. #7905
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,630

    Default

    Some 9 and 4 in you. Probably right.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes SearchingforPeace liked this post

  6. #7906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    Are you having a bad day?
    No, but now I am. You showed up. Kidding <3

    I think you are closest fit to an Ne-User.

  7. #7907
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    yeah
    4w3-7w6-1w9 sx/so

  8. #7908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    yeah
    So I'm Dave Grohl then? xD

  9. #7909
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    So I'm Dave Grohl then? xD
    ah...I don't know Vince, why not
    4w3-7w6-1w9 sx/so

  10. #7910
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Vince brain finally left the building

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts