User Tag List

Page 780 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 280680730770778779780781782790830880 ... LastLast
Results 7,791 to 7,800 of 10686

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

INFJ 9w1 7w6 4w5 Sx/So, I think.
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

@Forever
    I agree with Evee though I'd put 7 before 9. 4 could go either wing.

*skip*

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

The two above me already know my opinion. @Forever, I don't feel like you're a 4, but that's just me. You might actually be a 7, because I also don't see the peaceful core 9 as much as I see the novelty seeking, idea chasing that an intuitive 7 might experience.

I think you're certainly an NF. The other letters I can't say. Ni/Fe I'm not sure about. You could be Fi/Ne, even. But I don't know.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Forever keeps trying to merge with me and he copies me all the time so he's def not a four but a nine!
    Likes themightyfetus, Forever, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Cetainly - not.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    INFJ 9w1 7w6 4w5 Sx/So, I think.
    Wings seem reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    @Forever
    I agree with Evee though I'd put 7 before 9. 4 could go either wing.

*skip*
    Lol more confusion. I think I do have a balance with 4 but I can see just being a 5 wing too.

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    The two above me already know my opinion. @Forever, I don't feel like you're a 4, but that's just me. You might actually be a 7, because I also don't see the peaceful core 9 as much as I see the novelty seeking, idea chasing that an intuitive 7 might experience.

I think you're certainly an NF. The other letters I can't say. Ni/Fe I'm not sure about. You could be Fi/Ne, even. But I don't know.
    While I like the nature of ideas/possibilities than reality. My interests are narrow except when it comes more to sensory things (Ni/Se). I think I have all 3 in my tritype, I don't see me being a 2 or 3. 2 is an imagination for me, I don't see it expressed in reality as much and if I do help it's quite to think in 9 tendencies rather than trying to give a look or image I am a giving person.

I don't see myself as a 5 or 6 although when I get stressed I get this I need to go back to the basics, but that's also Ni trying to look at something from a different perspective. So 7 still seems appropriate. Lol.

I can't see myself other than an intuitive dominant. I have that sx instinct that probably can set you off thinking I'm extroverted, and I'm rather self conscious to do a video talking to a camera about something I wouldn't know what to talk about lol.

Out of any books I have read, Carl Jung has fascinated me the most. My intuitions may be very idiosyncratic which I learned only to share to those who trust me already. Such precious findings to me can be ridiculed by the very rational/skeptical eye.

I have talked to @Enthusiastic_Dreamer and @Starry who both see me as an INFJ. I believed I showed dreamer how my Ni works even though I can't explain its elements or foundations. Simply put one of Ni functions for both INJ's are isolated imaginative scenarios with no outer object to focus on and use my patterned based thoughts to see how people or my reactions to things from an outer perspective. It is subjective of course as it is limited to my knowledge and experience. I don't think Ne dominants care so much for an inner vision than interacting and melding with the world to be creative and expressive as their priorities. I value my own ideas and likes to a way where I know I'm different than others. But also to acknowledge the fact that everyone is actually similar in a way that we care not to admit. Our instinctual drives form that common ground with us all.

You have a right to your opinion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Forever keeps trying to merge with me and he copies me all the time so he's def not a four but a nine!
    Hahaha. I only copy you in very tiny ways Evee-kun.
    First started off in TypoC I had a gif with a singer who I very much admire lol. I have cool sunglasses. I used to have long hair before you, but now I cut it off anyway. I put the girl with the short shorts on my avi independent of what your avi was at the time. I merely adapt my voice where I see fit. But yes the evil smile emoji is like my favorite which I used a lot independently too. We like very different music.

Oh now I'm actually using Fe now. I smile and it brightens every one's day. I got rid of the social stigma in my head that I need to be tough looking as a guy all the time. I just need to be myself and do things that will lead to what I want the most. Happiness all around where I go and a sense of harmony all while being true to who I am.

Holla at them playahs.
    Why you looking for a harmony?
    There is harmony in everything
    It's a butterfly who waits for wind
    To fly away

If you're looking for a dream girl
    I'll never be your dream girl
    Living in the real world
    Looking for a dream girl

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I don't see you as a 7. Like you can be playful and energetic and stuff but yah I see you as 9 more. I wonder if being positive outlook throws 2s and 9s in the 7 direction - I feel like positive outlook traits are heavily emphasized in 7 descriptions and downplayed in the other two.
    @Starry
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I don't see you as a 7. Like you can be playful and energetic and stuff but yah I see you as 9 more. I wonder if being positive outlook throws 2s and 9s in the 7 direction - I feel like positive outlook traits are heavily emphasized in 7 descriptions and downplayed in the other two.
    @Starry
    I definitely interpret the e7 as being all bubbly and optimistic.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Lol, no
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp

Probably. But there are a number of ISFP elements.