User Tag List

Page 761 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 261661711751759760761762763771811861 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,610 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Infj

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    INFP 4... I haven't seen any other posts from you. Link me to some test results or questionnaires and I'll try to pinpoint 4w5 or 4w3?
    Am I 4w3 or 4w5?

Skip me!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    I think you could be sp so with 4w3 or 4w5 sx so
    Likes magpie liked this post

Senior Member Array

ISTP 7. Don't know where the core 4 or 6-fix are coming from.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Oh, I did read this! You were the dude who had the character from The Yellow Submarine as avatar, and you switched that shit on me. :p

I think it sounds possible that you could have a fixiation towards 3, and because being an NP type and a 4 at core has you staying in and being introspective and/or anti-social a lot, it neglects your 3 needs because you don't have a consistent source of admiration or encouragement. (Is this even close? I'm making predictions mostly here) I, also, am drawn to 3, but I don't even believe it's a part of my tritype, as 4 beats it out and 5 must be in my primary. I think my enneagram listing is actually off, and I'm likely a core 5 (with 4 wing?). You could also be perfectly content not having the 3 values hit upon in your life, but from what I read in that short thread, you've got something you're disappointed by. And it has something to do with your vision of other people. This could simply be Fi-Ne, or the core 4, but I don't think 5 gives much of two shits about helping people. 4w3 would more likely want to appear as a helper, someone who can be close and there for many, many people and be rewarded (both internally and externay - such as words of praise, pay, etc.) as a result.

I'd like to hear more about what you think of those e types individually though! That's just my thoughts for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    ISTP 7. Don't know where the core 4 or 6-fix are coming from.
    You seem to always be quite quick to analyze and type things/people. I'm not sure what/if you self-identify (as). TJ, of some sort, I think. If not T, then probably NFJ. My first impressions were ISTJ and INFJ. I haven't read much beyond your suggestions for others.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    614 sx/so
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    Oh, I did read this! You were the dude who had the character from The Yellow Submarine as avatar, and you switched that shit on me. :p

I think it sounds possible that you could have a fixiation towards 3, and because being an NP type and a 4 at core has you staying in and being introspective and/or anti-social a lot, it neglects your 3 needs because you don't have a consistent source of admiration or encouragement. (Is this even close? I'm making predictions mostly here) I, also, am drawn to 3, but I don't even believe it's a part of my tritype, as 4 beats it out and 5 must be in my primary. I think my enneagram listing is actually off, and I'm likely a core 5 (with 4 wing?). You could also be perfectly content not having the 3 values hit upon in your life, but from what I read in that short thread, you've got something you're disappointed by. And it has something to do with your vision of other people. This could simply be Fi-Ne, or the core 4, but I don't think 5 gives much of two shits about helping people. 4w3 would more likely want to appear as a helper, someone who can be close and there for many, many people and be rewarded (both internally and externay - such as words of praise, pay, etc.) as a result.

I'd like to hear more about what you think of those e types individually though! That's just my thoughts for now.
    I think what put me off 3 originally was all the talk about 3s and success. I don't feel succesful in a standard way, nor do I feel any particular drive towards a success that I don't define for myself. I also feel like an authentic person who wouldn't leave my values behind or get caught up in trying to achieve something that didn't feel worthwhile for me. And I don't believe emotions get in the way of performance, which I have also read about 3s. I know what I want and who I am, even if I am not always necessarily happy with the person I am.

In terms of 5, I do feel like I can be deeply thoughtful, analytical and curious. I guess if I were to choose, based on the enneagram itself, between 3 and 5, I would say I am definitely more 5. But I don't know if 4w5 is necessarily right over 4w3, when you just consider how 3 and 5 modify 4. I think 5 could be in my tritype if I'm 4w3, and if I'm 4w5, then 7 is probably in my tritype. I do need attention and encouragement though and I do badly when I'm on my own and cut off from people, which you're right, happens a lot.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

I think what put me off 3 originally was all the talk about 3s and success. I don't feel succesful in a standard way, nor do I feel any particular drive towards a success that I don't define for myself. I also feel like an authentic person who wouldn't leave my values behind or get caught up in trying to achieve something that didn't feel worthwhile for me. And I don't believe emotions get in the way of performance, which I have also read about 3s. I know what I want and who I am, even if I am not always necessarily happy with the person I am.

In terms of 5, I do feel like I can be deeply thoughtful, analytical and curious. I guess if I were to choose, based on the enneagram itself, between 3 and 5, I would say I am definitely more 5. But I don't know if 4w5 is necessarily right over 4w3, when you just consider how 3 and 5 modify 4. I think 5 could be in my tritype if I'm 4w3, and if I'm 4w5, then 7 is probably in my tritype. I do need attention and encouragement though and I do badly when I'm on my own and cut off from people, which you're right, happens a lot.
    Yes, I believe we are quite similar. The same goes for me with 4 overriding 3 in that the success must be relavent to the self and not by any societal standards or set by others for me. 3-5 are all very strong for me, making it difficult to pick a particular primary, and that seems to be the same case for you. People have even suggested 3w4 for me, oddly enough.
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

You are who you believe to be

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    You are who you believe to be
    So I'm one of those "morphable" types that supposedly happens to ~10% of the population?
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

You could be because I am neither for nor against your self typing even if I do not think it makes sense