User Tag List

Page 751 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 251651701741749750751752753761801851 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,510 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #7501
    under a groove Array Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,088

    Default

    Mm, I still think 7w8 but yah.

    Also RIP @chickpea's minion soul.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes Rico, chickpea liked this post

  2. #7502
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    XXXX. You are too awesome to type.
    Awww thanks
    Likes Rico, chickpea, Chanaynay liked this post

  3. #7503
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Mm, I still think 7w8 but yah.

    Also RIP @chickpea's minion soul.
    You think I'm a head type?
    @draon9

  4. #7504
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    701

    Default

    I think you are a 7w8 if not 8w9 and then you are more sx sp because you seem intense but denfensive.
    Likes Rico liked this post

  5. #7505
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    NA
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Hmm, I've never seen an ISTP that could possibly be a 4, but I'll take your word for it :p
    Before I test the validity of your argument, allow me to use an argument that will work on almost anyone. Behavior does not determine process, behavior is just the result of process, therefore anything that doesn't indicate which information is relied on or what criteria is used in making decisions is invalid in typing a person or character.

  6. #7506
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    I think you are a 7w8 if not 8w9 and then you are more sx sp because you seem intense but denfensive.
    Where is the 9 coming from?

  7. #7507
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    701

    Default

    You seem a little chilled and you seem kind of lazy in all of the avatars I have seen, your avatars come across as a little laid back. I see as entj . What can you say about my enneagram
    Likes Rico liked this post

  8. #7508
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    You seem a little chilled and you seem kind of lazy in all of the avatars I have seen, your avatars come across as a little laid back. I see as entj . What can you say about my enneagram
    You don't know me in real life, Bud. All I know is that 837 sx/so is an amazing fit for me. Moreso, w7 over w9, but I may be learning to balance my wings.

    Your enneagram? I think you are a 5w6 for head, 9w8 for gut and 4w3 for image. What do you think yourself?

  9. #7509
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    701

    Default

    I think I could be 8w9 5w4 1w2 because I have come across to some people as the guy who will bomb a school or know how to commit crimes, but I think I could be sp sx mixed with 8w9 because I seem lazy to people.
    Likes Rico liked this post

  10. #7510
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    I think I could be 8w9 5w4 1w2 because I have come across to some people as the guy who will bomb a school or know how to commit crimes, but I think I could be sp sx mixed with 8w9 because I seem lazy to people.
    I don't think you're a violent guy at all, or a secret murderer. You seem pretty civil to me. Again, this is the interwebs, and you may come across differently in reality.

    I think a lot of nines are written off as lazy, because they deal with things in a different way than 8s and 1s would. If a nine cares enough about something/wants something bad enough, they will go out and get it with all they have. I know 9s can be aggressive when they need to be, and can assert themselves when they see the target in sight.

    Sp/sx? I can see so/sx for you too, though. You seem pretty agreeable to societical norms/standards, and can get in people's good books easily too. And you're pretty easy to get along with. You can be warm, and entertaining to people when you want to be, and seem like you could get people on your side for causes.

    As for the sx, I really can't say much. I haven't seen your intensity enough to know what you are capable of, but maybe we can get there someday.

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO