User Tag List

Page 739 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 239639689729737738739740741749789839 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I think you need to see this. Your perceptions of the type may be fallacious.

Because DJ is the one who has the right perception...
    Likes Rico liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Because DJ is the one who has the right perception...
    If this is a perception of how ESFPs are, then I definitely think I am ENxJ of some sorts.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp

No idea captain. You are probably going to be one of those people who are going to stay around, so we might be able to type you properly in the future. You are a dedicated newbie. Either that or you are a returning member.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    I think you need to see this. Your perceptions of the type may be fallacious.

I miss the guy. He brought so much drama to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    No idea captain. You are probably going to be one of those people who are going to stay around, so we might be able to type you properly in the future. You are a dedicated newbie. Either that or you are a returning member.

I miss the guy. He brought so much drama to the forum.
    Well, I went on an 9-month break back in October last year. I could never get into this place at the start, but I soon got into it once I took the time out to to study it for a while, and ease myself into the convos. I used to be a MASSIVE poster on Personality Cafe, before I came on here, which lagged my progress an awful lot, y'know? Meh, both places are decent, imo. I don't see why TypoC gets so much stick from PerC, and vice-versa.

Yeah, people used to swear I was DJArendee, until I went on the mic in Vent, lol. People used to swear I was a hardcore ESTP, but most of that was a persona, anyways, lol.

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Well, I went on an 9-month break back in October last year. I could never get into this place at the start, but I soon got into it once I took the time out to to study it for a while, and ease myself into the convos. I used to be a MASSIVE poster on Personality Cafe, before I came on here, which lagged my progress an awful lot, y'know? Meh, both places are decent, imo. I don't see why TypoC gets so much stick from PerC, and vice-versa.

Yeah, people used to swear I was DJArendee, until I went on the mic in Vent, lol. People used to swear I was a hardcore ESTP, but most of that was a persona, anyways, lol.
    Oh people used to think you are DJ? never got that vibe from you, unless you are a chameleonic sociopath/psychopath. DJ never gave a vibe of a sociopath.

However, it should be noted that I am not so good at noticing these kinds of things. Sometimes I think I need a slight dose of asperges.

So what did you got type when talking on mic?

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Oh people used to think you are DJ? never got that vibe from you, unless you are a chameleonic sociopath/psychopath. DJ never gave a vibe of a sociopath.

However, it should be noted that I am not so good at noticing these kinds of things. Sometimes I think I need a slight dose of asperges.

So what did you got type when talking on mic?
    Yeah, no, I dunno anymore.

I'm alright at noticing things, especially when I wanna notice things, but I'm not amazingly observant all the time.

No type, it was a general conversation tbh.

You keep insisting you're a JeNi type but I really doubt it. In conversation all you really do is try to push people's buttons or hurl disruptive comments into the convo that seem designed to provoke a reaction, but seldom with any real thought put into them. You seem to enjoy challenging people but not in an antagonistic way, it's more provocations for your own asument with no ill intent behind them. The main weapons in your arsenal seem to be force and brashness, not strategy or influence.

Young Se dom, imo. I know you won't take kindly to this assessment but I'm calling it like I see it.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    You keep insisting you're a JeNi type but I really doubt it. In conversation all you really do is try to push people's buttons or hurl disruptive comments into the convo that seem designed to provoke a reaction, but seldom with any real thought put into them. You seem to enjoy challenging people but not in an antagonistic way, it's more provocations for your own asument with no ill intent behind them. The main weapon in your arsenal seems to be force and brashness, not strategy or influence.

Young Se dom, imo. I know you won't take kindly to this assessment but I'm calling it like I see it.
    At the end of the day, no-one is gonna have a strategy on an online forum. Most people come on here to dick about, but whatever. I come on here for my own amusement most of the time, and I admit that.

If you want me to be serious online, it won't happen.

I don't expend my energy past my bravado, unless you can see past it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    At the end of the day, no-one is gonna have a strategy on an online forum. Most people come on here to dick about, but whatever. I come on here for my own amusement most of the time, and I admit that.

If you want me to be serious online, it won't happen.

I don't expend my energy past my bravado, unless you can see past it.
    That's fine. But it makes little sense to ask for your type if the behaviour you display isn't genuine or doesn't provide the full picture, so don't be upset if you think people get it wrong.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    That's fine. But it makes little sense to ask for your type if the behaviour you display isn't genuine or doesn't provide the full picture, so don't be upset if you think people get it wrong.
    There is some genuine behavior. You just gotta look in the right places ;D

It comes out when it needs to, but not very often.