User Tag List

First 216616666706714715716717718726766816 Last

Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 11702

  1. #7151
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Chanaynay is a guy.
    I'm actually the human embodiment of Ciara's "Body Party". I've transcended mortality.

    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes Forever, Vasilisa liked this post

  2. #7152
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,045

    Default

    @Forever 9w1-47 9 = 7 > 4

    @Chanaynay Imma trust it.

  3. #7153
    Bright Glow Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    @Forever 9w1-47 9 = 7 > 4

    @Chanaynay Imma trust it.
    Your enneagram makes no sense to me. Sorry.
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

  4. #7154
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Your enneagram makes no sense to me. Sorry.
    What part?

  5. #7155
    Bright Glow Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    What part?
    How is anything greater than my 4? LOL
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

  6. #7156
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    How is anything greater than my 4? LOL
    Skimmed your post history. You started off as 9 and started identifying with 4's romanticism, affinity for beauty, and ethereal nature. Don't remember much mention of its melancholy, envy-induced shame, existential frustration, or a tendency to absolve feelings of inadequacy by carving out your own niche in a world that fundamentally rejects you and your "essence".

    Maybe you are preoccupied with those things and just don't show them. 7 and 9 are positive outlook and could mask it.

    Maybe.

  7. #7157
    Bright Glow Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Skimmed your post history. You started off as 9 and started identifying with 4's romanticism, affinity for beauty, and ethereal nature. Don't remember much mention of its melancholy, envy-induced shame, existential frustration, or a tendency to absolve feelings of inadequacy by carving out your own niche in a world that fundamentally rejects you and your "essence".

    Maybe you are preoccupied with those things and just don't show them. 7 and 9 are positive outlook and could mask it.

    Maybe.
    I had no clue people skimmed my post history lol. Well actually earlier it was 4, but I went to 9, my post history doesn't cover every single post I've done so you know lol.
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

  8. #7158
    Analytical Dreamer Coriolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    15,974

    Default

    ^ INFJ seems correct. Don't know enough about you, or about enneagram to comment on that, though wouldn't dispute sx/so.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Forever liked this post

  9. #7159
    corona Hawthorne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp
    Posts
    2,045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I had no clue people skimmed my post history lol. Well actually earlier it was 4, but I went to 9, my post history doesn't cover every single post I've done so you know lol.
    Free information. No comment on the things I mentioned?

    @Coriolis You have the voice. I can't argue with the voice.
    Likes Forever liked this post

  10. #7160
    Bright Glow Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    6,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    ^ INFJ seems correct. Don't know enough about you, or about enneagram to comment on that, though wouldn't dispute sx/so.
    We may always converse more if you'd like @Coriolis .
    everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts