User Tag List

First 2066066566967047057067077087167568061206 Last

Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 12331

  1. #7051
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Do you really wanna know?
    What, am I a red truck? That Mexican guy who cusses and tries to make jokes a lot in Dexter? (That show can get dull sometimes)

    Your auto repair mechanic? Some big guy who likes to joke late at night and make cheesy commentary on popular events?

    Who?!
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

  2. #7052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    What, am I a red truck? That Mexican guy who cusses and tries to make jokes a lot in Dexter? (That show can get dull sometimes)

    Your auto repair mechanic? Some big guy who likes to joke late at night and make cheesy commentary on popular events?

    Who?!
    A crazy interior desiger who's skinny and has a dark jewfro and has been married to his soulmate for 25 years, and has a Son called Hector Junior.

  3. #7053
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    A crazy interior desiger who's skinny and has a dark jewfro and has been married to his soulmate for 25 years, and has a Son called Hector Junior.
    I like interior designing. Lol. (Watch out everyone that is an ISFJ quality!)
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

  4. #7054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I like interior designing. Lol. (Watch out everyone that is an ISFJ quality!)
    But everyone likes Hector, even if he is overemotional at times. He has a soothing quality to his voice lol.

  5. #7055
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    But everyone likes Hector, even if he is overemotional at times. He has a soothing quality to his voice lol.
    You've never heard my voice. I think. Where in this forum have you thought I was the suave Hector?
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

  6. #7056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You've never heard my voice. I think. Where in this forum have you thought I was the suave Hector?
    I dunno, you just seem like you would be a Hector. He's an ISFP 4, wings are quite balanced, especially as he ages. Tritype would be 479, I think. 4wX 7w6 and 9w1.

  7. #7057
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I dunno, you just seem like you would be a Hector. He's an ISFP 4, wings are quite balanced, especially as he ages. Tritype would be 479, I think. 4wX 7w6 and 9w1.
    He's old. By the way great homes.
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.

  8. #7058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISFp Fi
    Posts
    757

    Default

    I don't know what degenerate vandalism @Forever and @Captain_Invincible are doing to this thread, but I think that one is an INFJ... or ENFJ, could be either, and one is an ESFP.
    Likes Forever liked this post

  9. #7059
    Original™ Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    I don't know what degenerate vandalism @Forever and @Captain_Invincible are doing to this thread, but I think that one is an INFJ... or ENFJ, could be either, and one is an ESFP.
    Thank you DarkMagician.
    Your Online Manic Pixie Dream Girl

    What is a manic pixie dream girl?

    It refers to "that bubbly, shallow cinematic creature that exists solely in the fevered imaginations of sensitive writer-directors to teach broodingly soulful young men to embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures." A pretty, outgoing, whacky romantic lead whose sole purpose is to help broody male characters lighten up and enjoy their lives.
    Likes Chrysanthe liked this post

  10. #7060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    He's old. By the way great homes.
    Hector exists in an alternate universe. But inside his alternate universe, he exists on multiple plains. And within those plains, he has hus own unique being.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    I don't know what degenerate vandalism @Forever and @Captain_Invincible are doing to this thread, but I think that one is an INFJ... or ENFJ, could be either, and one is an ESFP.
    You're an ESTJ 1w2 then.

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO