User Tag List

Page 698 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 198598648688696697698699700708748798 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    If you say so.
    I'm retyping you as ISFP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Taking all these points on board about INFps/INFJs, I am trying to imagine an 8w7 sx/so one. Although near impossible, I could imagine how unhealthy that would look at times. And contradictory. And forceful. How many loops they would get into.

You know what would be awesome? An enneagram/MBTI simulator. You make a character, and you pick an enneagram type/MBTI type, and can simulate their behavior. I know it would take a lot of work to get it even near accurate, but I think it would be a useful tool, once developed.
    Yeah, but I imagine it being incredibly boring, have you seen those YouTube clips where it's all like it's a pseudo-Pixar with the annoying Windows pre-Cortana voice?

*btw if you know what I'm talking about: please type: my roflcopter goes swoosh swoosh swoosh swoosh swoosh."
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Yeah, but I imagine it being incredibly boring, have you seen those YouTube clips where it's all like it's a pseudo-Pixar with the annoying Windows pre-Cortana voice?

*btw if you know what I'm talking about: please type: my roflcopter goes swoosh swoosh swoosh swoosh swoosh."
    No. I am talking about a virtual reality based system. Something educational. Something enlightening.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    No. I am talking about a virtual reality based system. Something educational. Something enlightening.
    It may be possible. But there's really no objective way of looking at typology really, everyone has contrasting opinions and when you combine enneagram with MBTI it turns to a solid headache, and to reconcile socionics, hoo... you're better just taking a nap and dreaming about a certain personality type you want to be. :P

And those who can build such a system, we'd have to adhere to their biases.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    @themightyfetus , my issue with you is, you are the same MBTI type, the same enneagram type, the same instinctual variant, perhaps the same tritype (though I still can't decide between 7 and 6) and I can't really find a single thing I'd have in common with you. You just seem like totally different person. Maybe it's the irony of typology, that you have two people who are so different, but they still can have the same type... maybe, but it brings one to doubt.

I thought you're an ISFJ, now I don't think it as strongly as I did, but I am not sure about the INFP. I don't think you're a 4. I think you're 2w3.
    It is interesting. In my view, there is certainly a wide variance within in a type; there are only sixteen for seven billion people. I think this link sums up my perspective on type. It's a fluid thing in general. I think I remember you saying that you had a strong N preference. I happen to be a very strong F, above all else. A lot of it also comes from personal experience, background, and nurture. I've found myself more and more to be in Fe-demanding situations, so I've learned to master it much better.

I'm also (I think) much younger than you, so my functions are still developing.

I think she's an ESFJ 2w3.

This is intriguing. Of all the F types, ESFJ has been the one I've least considered. I've never had much of a handle on the external world at all, always being pretty spacey and introspective. People are always saying stuff like, "get out of your mind," "focus on the external world," or "you're getting into your head again." I actually live with an ESFJ. She's very Fe. I don't understand it, but she has this way of getting to know people and opening them up that I've never seen before. In like a few minutes of chatting with someone in a grocery store, she finds out all their allergies, where their kids go to college, etc. She's always the first one to greet new neighbors with baked goods, keep extra house keys for everyone, and give away old clothing just to be charitable. Very mindful of group values, traditions, etc. I'm always the one asking to go home without chit-chat, or trying not to interfere ("It's not a big deal, let's not get involved, everyone do their own thing"). My SFJ mates tell me not to overthink, overcomplicate, calculate too much, etc. I may seem Fe when I'm interacting or helping others, but I think that's just Ne interacting warmly with my Fi...personal value judgements and my own internal landscape will always be more natural for me.

2w3 I've considered, but I feel like I've been too melancholy, self-focused, and prone to cataclysmic fantasies to be a 2.

But I appreciate your thoughts; it's always nice to have more things to reflect on.

Skip me.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    This is intriguing. Of all the F types, ESFJ has been the one I've least considered. I've never had much of a handle on the external world at all, always being pretty spacey and introspective. People are always saying stuff like, "get out of your mind," "focus on the external world," or "you're getting into your head again." I actually live with an ESFJ. She's very Fe. I don't understand it, but she has this way of getting to know people and opening them up that I've never seen before. In like a few minutes of chatting with someone in a grocery store, she finds out all their allergies, where their kids go to college, etc. She's always the first one to greet new neighbors with baked goods, keep extra house keys for everyone, and give away old clothing just to be charitable. Very mindful of group values, traditions, etc. I'm always the one asking to go home without chit-chat, or trying not to interfere ("It's not a big deal, let's not get involved, everyone do their own thing"). My SFJ mates tell me not to overthink, overcomplicate, calculate too much, etc. I may seem Fe when I'm interacting or helping others, but I think that's just Ne interacting warmly with my Fi...personal value judgements and my own internal landscape will always be more natural for me.

2w3 I've considered, but I feel like I've been too melancholy, self-focused, and prone to cataclysmic fantasies to be a 2.

But I appreciate your thoughts; it's always nice to have more things to reflect on.

Skip me.
    Yes, I know the way that you describe your personality.. It just does not come across to me as authentic, meaning you don't vibe that way at all to me.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Yes, I know the way that you describe your personality.. It just does not come across to me as authentic, meaning you don't vibe that way at all to me.
    Inauthentic?
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Inauthentic?
    I don't think you're doing it on purpose.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

@Evee

That escalated quickly. Coming back to the homeland now?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Evee

That escalated quickly. Coming back to the homeland now?
    I don't think I'm coming home.