User Tag List

Page 696 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 196596646686694695696697698706746796 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    :}

I kind of think you are ESFJ/ISFJ. But I don't really read many of your posts so...

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Ntp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Ntp
    FINALLY. I get to lay my typing ability on you... let's see.

Processing Intuition.
    3%
    9%
    27%
    64%
    89%
    99%

ISTP.
    Ni: My Tour Guide
    Te says to me: Foo I'm here, where you at?
    Fi: My Girlfriend
    Se: Bae
    Ne: My side-chick
    Ti: Bro
    Fe: Needs to speak louder
    Si says to me: Bitch, you don't own me. I own you.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

@Captain_Invincible

That second website was flippin' sweet. Way more accurate than any MBTI INFJ/INFP description I have ever came across. It got my perceiving side accurately, INFJ MBTI general descriptions do injustice to how Ni acts on the persona making it seem like it has no outer appearance. It is an introverted function, but no one can just let their beliefs sit in their head and be a clone of society controlled by your Fe with no influence of Ni at all, seems so illusory and so fake. I have read the Fi in INFJ article a couple of times a little too mystical for my tastes but the author gets a good point in. Others I'd think I will spend a lot more time.

I definitely agree with these quotes:
    They are often attracted to countercultures, but will tend to create their own aesthetic interpretation of the fashion. “Hippie chic” and “ghetto fabulous” need no better model then an INFp.

ISFP wanna-be!

When acting like this, they are most likely thinking: “You people take yourselves way too seriously.” They may seem estranged from reality, but they in fact dwell on a far more significant plane in their own minds. Internally they understand full well the gritty undertones of life, but see the world within the context of an overarching, transcendent framework that liberates him from the trappings of the workaday world. They have their eyes on “bigger issues” at hand.

- Hell yeah.

Deep down, they want to be at the center of an interesting, exciting social circle of bohemians, artists, and like-minded people. Among introverts, they can become restless when others will not take the initiative. Among extroverts, they can feel overwhelmed and reclusive.

INFps are genuinely selfless in relationships – if they love you, they will never act on it unless they are sure you want them to love you. As a result, dating can present many stumbling blocks (especially for the males of this type). True hopeless romantics, they want a storybook love life.hey desire strong partners, who love them genuinely, who will practice tolerance, and will not be afraid to lead the way when they themselves are unsure. They enjoy their sexuality – but with a fragility unlike others in the “Dramatic” category. They secretly want to be dominated, but only if their partner genuinely desires to dominate.
    Ni: My Tour Guide
    Te says to me: Foo I'm here, where you at?
    Fi: My Girlfriend
    Se: Bae
    Ne: My side-chick
    Ti: Bro
    Fe: Needs to speak louder
    Si says to me: Bitch, you don't own me. I own you.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

@Lunar Light I'm not logical or objective at all. My organizational skills are terrible, and I'm not the one taking the lead when something needs to get done. I'm a wishy-washy, loosey-goosey, "let's all calm down and do our own thing" kind of person. Bits of Te become evident when I'm hard-pressed for it. And I tend to sell myself short. I've done a lot of growing and maturing this summer, and while I'm still not a natural leader, I'm more confident being one if a situation comes up. That's not type-related. It's just personal development.

And I do wonder if we use type to explain away normal human behaviors--like what you said about the 3 need to be recognized. It's a topic I've been thinking about. I'll probably start a thread on it soon. It's sometimes difficult for me to find a type for myself, because I have mental health issues and my own insecurities as a human being (which I won't go into here). So it gets kind of dicey. I've never really considered 6 until it was mentioned to me a couple times here. I just don't feel like security and safety is as important to me as it would be to a 6. Or maybe that has more to do with a self-preservation instinct. I am fiercely loyal to my small few, to the point where I can and would do almost anything for them. I admit that I can be a bit clingy. The reason I don't identify as a 9 is because I'm just too reactive, volatile, and stressed. Under pressure, I don't remain calm and unflappable; I tend to panic (but that might not even be type-related). Maybe I say 9w8 over 9w1 is because I feel like I blow up too much to be a 9w1, and I get very confrontational if someone does something extremely insensitive--but maybe that's just Fi, or just the fact that I'm not really a 9 in general. Or a poor understanding of what a 9w1 is. Looking back on my preteen/early adolescent years makes me feel like I'm a clear 4. Stereotypes are bad and should be eradicated, but I absolutely was the stereotypical INFP 4. Angsty, volatile, emotionally-charged, manipulatively dramatic, pain-indulging, people-avoiding special snowflake. Even now, I admit to daydreaming about calamity and misfortune (though much less frequently than I have in the past), and I never thought that's something a 9 would do.

Ah, there I go rambling again. I'll stop derailing this thread before I get an infraction!

Skip me!
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Ah, there I go rambling again. I'll stop derailing this thread before I get an infraction!
    If you got infracted for this innocent and still somewhat relevant tangent, I would personally bring @Vulcan and the moderator(s) responsible to trial.

Ace Attorney style, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Skip me!
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@themightyfetus , my issue with you is, you are the same MBTI type, the same enneagram type, the same instinctual variant, perhaps the same tritype (though I still can't decide between 7 and 6) and I can't really find a single thing I'd have in common with you. You just seem like totally different person. Maybe it's the irony of typology, that you have two people who are so different, but they still can have the same type... maybe, but it brings one to doubt.

I thought you're an ISFJ, now I don't think it as strongly as I did, but I am not sure about the INFP. I don't think you're a 4. I think you're 2w3.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes Evee, themightyfetus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Captain_Invincible

That second website was flippin' sweet. Way more accurate than any MBTI INFJ/INFP description I have ever came across. It got my perceiving side accurately, INFJ MBTI general descriptions do injustice to how Ni acts on the persona making it seem like it has no outer appearance. It is an introverted function, but no one can just let their beliefs sit in their head and be a clone of society controlled by your Fe with no influence of Ni at all, seems so illusory and so fake. I have read the Fi in INFJ article a couple of times a little too mystical for my tastes but the author gets a good point in. Others I'd think I will spend a lot more time.

I definitely agree with these quotes:
    They are often attracted to countercultures, but will tend to create their own aesthetic interpretation of the fashion. “Hippie chic” and “ghetto fabulous” need no better model then an INFp.

ISFP wanna-be!

When acting like this, they are most likely thinking: “You people take yourselves way too seriously.” They may seem estranged from reality, but they in fact dwell on a far more significant plane in their own minds. Internally they understand full well the gritty undertones of life, but see the world within the context of an overarching, transcendent framework that liberates him from the trappings of the workaday world. They have their eyes on “bigger issues” at hand.

- Hell yeah.

Deep down, they want to be at the center of an interesting, exciting social circle of bohemians, artists, and like-minded people. Among introverts, they can become restless when others will not take the initiative. Among extroverts, they can feel overwhelmed and reclusive.

INFps are genuinely selfless in relationships – if they love you, they will never act on it unless they are sure you want them to love you. As a result, dating can present many stumbling blocks (especially for the males of this type). True hopeless romantics, they want a storybook love life.hey desire strong partners, who love them genuinely, who will practice tolerance, and will not be afraid to lead the way when they themselves are unsure. They enjoy their sexuality – but with a fragility unlike others in the “Dramatic” category. They secretly want to be dominated, but only if their partner genuinely desires to dominate.
    Taking all these points on board about INFps/INFJs, I am trying to imagine an 8w7 sx/so one. Although near impossible, I could imagine how unhealthy that would look at times. And contradictory. And forceful. How many loops they would get into.

You know what would be awesome? An enneagram/MBTI simulator. You make a character, and you pick an enneagram type/MBTI type, and can simulate their behavior. I know it would take a lot of work to get it even near accurate, but I think it would be a useful tool, once developed.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    @themightyfetus , my issue with you is, you are the same MBTI type, the same enneagram type, the same instinctual variant, perhaps the same tritype (though I still can't decide between 7 and 6) and I can't really find a single thing I'd have in common with you. You just seem like totally different person. Maybe it's the irony of typology, that you have two people who are so different, but they still can have the same type... maybe, but it brings one to doubt.

I thought you're an ISFJ, now I don't think it as strongly as I did, but I am not sure about the INFP. I don't think you're a 4. I think you're 2w3.
    I think she's an ESFJ 2w3.
    Likes Fay liked this post

Am I?

Evee seems so