User Tag List

Page 695 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 195595645685693694695696697705745795 ... LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,950 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #6941
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    @Starcrash weren't you an introvert?

    Frosty's still xNxP.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1

  2. #6942
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I read this somewhere, and I guess it makes sense a lot. Well, in Socionics anyway. As far as I know, they don't necessarily like it, but they understand what it is, and have a good sense of it, and know how to use it.

    Here are some articles that I found interesting:

    Socionics Types: IEI-INFp

    Socionics Description: The Best INFP Guide Ever Written

    Fi in INFJs | Stellar Maze

    https://www.reddit.com/r/infj/commen...p_fi_what_the/

    Socionics - the16types.info - IEI - INFp

    I guess in a sense, this is like someone developed their shadow functions in MBTI, in a specific order. I am a strong advocate of everyone using all eight functions in some form. It makes sense that even the most logical among us can go with our heart, or be influenced bet other around us/ try to cater to everyone's needs from time to time for whatever reasons. A well developed psyche can impersonate/implicate any given function for any given situation, consciously on unconsciously, imo.

    At the end of the day, what makes us human is more than our superficiality. Our minds and souls go deeper than we think.
    I'll reply to you later.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes Rico liked this post

  3. #6943
    Senior Member Array Rico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    Without further evidence to disprove, I will say yes, you are ENFJ
    Just a very f*cked up, disturbed one.

  4. #6944
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    Just a very f*cked up, disturbed one.
    We're all disturbed. Beautiful things come from our wrecked, inner selves. The world is just full of very broken people--that's what makes everything so simultaneously wonderful and terrible.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Rico liked this post

  5. #6945
    Senior Member Array Lunar Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    621 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    We're all disturbed. Beautiful things come from our wrecked, inner selves. The world is just full of very broken people--that's what makes everything so simultaneously wonderful and terrible.
    ^ agree with all of that.

    So/sx is correct, I think. There's an openness there, a way of connecting with others without much hesitation. Not getting sp from you and sx-dom doesn't seem right.

    uhh, I think you're right on with NFP. Tbh from what I've seen, you don't seem obviously Ne-dom or obviously Fi-dom. I sort of want to lean toward Ne because it feels easier to say "that's not Fi-dom" than "that's not Ne-dom" but that's a bit of a cop-out. Still, I see more stubbornness to most Fi-dom types, and I also don't sense much Si from you. There seems to be more of a focus toward the external...which leads me to ennea type.

    I haven't gotten a strong 4w3 vibe from you, but from what I've seen, it works as image fix at least. The subtle but distinct external focus vibe I get from you makes me question you being an ego/withdrawn type. Like, it doesn't have to contradict. I know a 4w3 so/sx ENFP and there seems to a mix of both, but the "withdrawn" feel is more present. Like she's there but she's also inside her head at the same time. I tend to have a good sense for these types, because it feels distinctly NOT me, because I have no ego/withdrawn types at all LOL. But yeah.

    Definitely not 3, 2 seems somewhat unlikely. 9 seems on point, strong 9w1 vibes. No 7 vibes from you really. I could be wrong, but have you considered 6 at all? I see the self-consciousness there and I get how that could be 4, but it could also be 6. I say this because I mixed those two up and mistyped at 4w3 so/sx X_X.

    I admit I could be wrong though since I haven't really talked to you in depth. So yeah, I'm interested in seeing more to see how my intuition did and where I might be wrong.

    Edit: rereading what I quoted of you, there does feel like a strong 9 vibe with a 4 influence. Hmmm

    Edit 2: also hay I hope someone who even knows me remotely can attempt to make a judgment on my type because I feel relatively unknown here lol

    Edit 3: yeah @themightyfetus head seems like potentially your weakest fix. I RE-THUNK IT. I guess 7 is still possible, taking that into account, but yeah nothing stood out to me as 7 so far.

    Edit 4: I just wanted to make another edit, sue me
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  6. #6946
    Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None
    Posts
    778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    I hope you guys are both joking. Just because you can't relate to either of them, doesn't mean they don't exist. Unless either of you are a solipsist of course.
    no, I personally dont joke. Never joke in fact. Its not like I was making fun of INTJ's being the "rarest" type and just taking it to an extreme by saying they dont exist.

    Its not like I advocate liking INTJ types in countless of my posts anyway.

    ((SKIP ME))
    Last edited by evilrubberduckie; 09-11-2015 at 04:43 PM. Reason: @evee
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran


    What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

  7. #6947
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Yes stop asking!
    Likes Forever liked this post

  8. #6948
    Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Light View Post
    ^ agree with all of that.

    So/sx is correct, I think. There's an openness there, a way of connecting with others without much hesitation. Not getting sp from you and sx-dom doesn't seem right.

    uhh, I think you're right on with NFP. Tbh from what I've seen, you don't seem obviously Ne-dom or obviously Fi-dom. I sort of want to lean toward Ne because it feels easier to say "that's not Fi-dom" than "that's not Ne-dom" but that's a bit of a cop-out. Still, I see more stubbornness to most Fi-dom types, and I also don't sense much Si from you. There seems to be more of a focus toward the external...which leads me to ennea type.

    I haven't gotten a strong 4w3 vibe from you, but from what I've seen, it works as image fix at least. The subtle but distinct external focus vibe I get from you makes me question you being an ego/withdrawn type. Like, it doesn't have to contradict. I know a 4w3 so/sx ENFP and there seems to a mix of both, but the "withdrawn" feel is more present. Like she's there but she's also inside her head at the same time. I tend to have a good sense for these types, because it feels distinctly NOT me, because I have no ego/withdrawn types at all LOL. But yeah.

    Definitely not 3, 2 seems somewhat unlikely. 9 seems on point, strong 9w1 vibes. No 7 vibes from you really. I could be wrong, but have you considered 6 at all? I see the self-consciousness there and I get how that could be 4, but it could also be 6. I say this because I mixed those two up and mistyped at 4w3 so/sx X_X.

    I admit I could be wrong though since I haven't really talked to you in depth. So yeah, I'm interested in seeing more to see how my intuition did and where I might be wrong.

    Edit: rereading what I quoted of you, there does feel like a strong 9 vibe with a 4 influence. Hmmm

    Edit 2: also hay I hope someone who even knows me remotely can attempt to make a judgment on my type because I feel relatively unknown here lol

    Edit 3: yeah @themightyfetus head seems like potentially your weakest fix. I RE-THUNK IT. I guess 7 is still possible, taking that into account, but yeah nothing stood out to me as 7 so far.

    Edit 4: I just wanted to make another edit, sue me
    I don't know you well enough to produce a very insightful analysis for you. Functionally, I think you're Ne. I haven't seen much Fi yet, but I don't think you're a T. Going by dichotomies and not functions, ENFP works, though I also get a subtle INFx vibe--but don't trust my silly little vibes, they're pretty baseless I guess. Maybe your gut fix is a 9 rather than a 1, but it's way too early for me to tell. You have a so/sx softness to you.

    I've always been equally split between E/INFP, but I guess I've been going with the latter lately because I have practically no Te. My Ne is reserved for my closest friends--around them, it goes crazy. Every other situation in the world, though, I'm pretty quiet. I have to take a while to really warm up to new places, and sometimes I really never do. I've never enjoyed group projects. At school, I tell my teachers that I prefer "solitary and creative tasks." So I guess when I'm outside my warm little circle, my Ne manifests more in a daydreamy, distant feel. I use it in tandem with my Fi. At school, I only speak up when something relates to my personal values and experiences. When it comes up, I'll voice my thoughts, though I'll be sweaty and shaky while doing it. I'm always injecting my personal creativity into everything I do. Every chance I get, I find a way to put my own spin on things because I want to express who I am. Usually this is on paper/written assignments--I'll be sarcastic, finding loopholes, or making social commentaries with doodles. I'm having trouble really finding a group at school; I've always just sat by myself and let everyone else have their social cliques.

    The best example I can think of is my theater class. Around my closest friends, I'm the weirdest kook in the world. I'm constantly doing stupid little improv games and surprising them with the most random humor. In theater, this is what everyone's supposed to do. My theater class is especially large, and it's a very open space. You're supposed to be weird and outgoing there, but I really need that time to warm up to a new place--and with a huge room where you're supposed to be silly, I don't think I ever would. Well, the other day I forced myself, because I knew I'd never warm up to it naturally. It's terrifying. I'm exposing the part of myself that I reserve for my best friends, and I'm doing it in front of others. Something about it feels off. I'm trembling and sweating, even if I'm good at what I do. I leave theater class feeling like I've been electrocuted. It's a feeling of being overstimulated with attention, performing, and adrenaline. When I get home, I'm kind of irritable and detached, so I have to go find a place to relax on my own.
    However, if you gave me a good four hours of down time and then sent me to go hang out with my closest friends, I'd do the exact same stuff I'd done in theater that had so depleted me. The difference is that it's a small, familiar group. Emphasis on familiar. I know I use Ne and Fi, but I've felt quite like a Fi dom or a Ne dom (just like you noticed), and I could never quite call myself an extrovert or an introvert. It's just by looking on my earliest childhood memories that I decide I'm maybe an INFP--I was quiet, easygoing, needed to feel secure, a sensitive peacemaker, easily overwhelmed (in preschool, I never wanted to do after-school activities because it was just "too much" for me, as my mom put it).

    As for Enneagram, I've been split on 4 vs 9, but I go with 4 simply because I relate to that deep need to be unique, the 3 need to be recognized for being unique, and the tendency towards self-absorption. Although my earliest memories seem a little more 9-ish. I've thought I was more 9w8 than 9w1, though.

    This was very long-winded. I got carried away and kind of forgot this wasn't a blog entry!

    Skip me.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?


    6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Lunar Light liked this post

  9. #6949
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    699

    Default

    Nfp

  10. #6950
    Senior Member Array Lunar Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    621 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I don't know you well enough to produce a very insightful analysis for you.
    Understandable.

    Functionally, I think you're Ne. I haven't seen much Fi yet, but I don't think you're a T. Going by dichotomies and not functions, ENFP works, though I also get a subtle INFx vibe--but don't trust my silly little vibes, they're pretty baseless I guess. Maybe your gut fix is a 9 rather than a 1, but it's way too early for me to tell. You have a so/sx softness to you.
    Hmm, nah I don't think I've really shown Fi so far. But yeah I'm not T (except for my real name harhar). I'm surprised to hear you say you get an INFx vibe from me since I think I've done a lot to show ENxx :P. 9 isn't off base, since I definitely shouldn't be giving off 8 vibes. I think I show 9 a lot more than I might have in the past.

    I've always been equally split between E/INFP, but I guess I've been going with the latter lately because I have practically no Te.
    How do you figure?

    My Ne is reserved for my closest friends--around them, it goes crazy. Every other situation in the world, though, I'm pretty quiet. I have to take a while to really warm up to new places, and sometimes I really never do. I've never enjoyed group projects. At school, I tell my teachers that I prefer "solitary and creative tasks." So I guess when I'm outside my warm little circle, my Ne manifests more in a daydreamy, distant feel. I use it in tandem with my Fi. At school, I only speak up when something relates to my personal values and experiences. When it comes up, I'll voice my thoughts, though I'll be sweaty and shaky while doing it.
    This does feel a bit more INFP... I did the same thing in school with making a point with my personal values and experiences. I'd feel intimidated but I always went through with it because asserting myself held meaning for me. But only really speaking up with that wasn't something I did, so yeah as I said, that seems much more INFP. It would make sense that you're more open here on TypoC with people you're familiar with.

    I'm always injecting my personal creativity into everything I do. Every chance I get, I find a way to put my own spin on things because I want to express who I am. Usually this is on paper/written assignments--I'll be sarcastic, finding loopholes, or making social commentaries with doodles. I'm having trouble really finding a group at school; I've always just sat by myself and let everyone else have their social cliques.
    I appreciate the bolded. Like I mentioned already, I wonder if there might also be a 6 influence to this. I'm not sure, but it seems very possible. Later on you mention why you type at 4w3 and I basically typed at 4w3 for the same reason (except I was choosing 4w3 over 7w6). I'm trying my best not to project, but I thought I'd throw it out there if you ever want to hear more about 6, coming from a core 6 lol.

    I bring this up because I wonder how much like, only really showing yourself to your friends as opposed to most people is a sort of doubt that people other than you're sure of will understand where you're coming from. The way you describe it has a hint of attachment type to it, so yeah.

    The best example I can think of is my theater class. Around my closest friends, I'm the weirdest kook in the world. I'm constantly doing stupid little improv games and surprising them with the most random humor. In theater, this is what everyone's supposed to do. My theater class is especially large, and it's a very open space. You're supposed to be weird and outgoing there, but I really need that time to warm up to a new place--and with a huge room where you're supposed to be silly, I don't think I ever would. Well, the other day I forced myself, because I knew I'd never warm up to it naturally. It's terrifying. I'm exposing the part of myself that I reserve for my best friends, and I'm doing it in front of others. Something about it feels off. I'm trembling and sweating, even if I'm good at what I do. I leave theater class feeling like I've been electrocuted. It's a feeling of being overstimulated with attention, performing, and adrenaline. When I get home, I'm kind of irritable and detached, so I have to go find a place to relax on my own.
    ^^^ this is an example of what I said above. There's a bit of an underlying anxiety to what you're writing, and I'm still trying to discern whether it's 4 or 6 or both.

    However, if you gave me a good four hours of down time and then sent me to go hang out with my closest friends, I'd do the exact same stuff I'd done in theater that had so depleted me. The difference is that it's a small, familiar group. Emphasis on familiar.
    Hah, sounds like you at least have a better sense of yourself. When I do that sort of thing, I feel the exhaustion and nervousness coming on, but it doesn't hit me until later and then it's like, shit. I think my recovery time is a bit shorter, but I understand this.

    I know I use Ne and Fi, but I've felt quite like a Fi dom or a Ne dom (just like you noticed), and I could never quite call myself an extrovert or an introvert. It's just by looking on my earliest childhood memories that I decide I'm maybe an INFP--I was quiet, easygoing, needed to feel secure, a sensitive peacemaker, easily overwhelmed (in preschool, I never wanted to do after-school activities because it was just "too much" for me, as my mom put it).
    Again, this does feel a bit more INFP. I'm totally a HSP and paranoid 6 (which became more and more apparent as I understood the processes of 6 in myself) and I made myself involved with the world so much. With pleasing people and exploring. Despite being sensitive, I would always go back to it and risk hurting myself, something which hasn't really changed. My lack of self-preservation still befuddles my INFP 6w5 sp/sx SO haha. I read a lot, but it wasn't really to get away from how overwhelming the world was and could be. It was just another form of exploration.

    As for Enneagram, I've been split on 4 vs 9, but I go with 4 simply because I relate to that deep need to be unique, the 3 need to be recognized for being unique, and the tendency towards self-absorption. Although my earliest memories seem a little more 9-ish. I've thought I was more 9w8 than 9w1, though.
    Hmm, how do you relate to w8?

    Again, yeah, I wonder how much the need to be unique and recognition stems from insecurity. Any thoughts?

    This was very long-winded. I got carried away and kind of forgot this wasn't a blog entry!
    All good, yo. It was nice hearing more from you and the Fi is more clear. I love Fi :C

    ____
    @draon9, I actually do get ENTJ from you in a really weird way. There's the structure you seem to follow, an objective system. Then there's your Ni, where you see apply symbols and whatnot that seem specific to your individual experiences to the present thing you're focusing on. It makes sense to me because I have no idea where you get some of your ideas from, and you have this abstract feel.

    Sx-last seems to make sense. 3 makes sense. No other opinions really.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO