User Tag List

Page 689 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 189589639679687688689690691699739789 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 10672

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Please don't make me explain.
    Evee, you can't keep doing this to me. You shouldn't tease people like this.

Can't you see that I'm just trying to understand? I want to make this work. You and me - we've got potential baby! We can run this show. See our names in bright blue lights! Show the people in this star-eater city what dreams are really made of!

It's all within our grasp. I know this. I can feel it. Deeply.

But first, we gotta work on us. We have to be a united front.

Because the moment they see an ounce of weakness, they'll rip us apart. Piece by sorry little piece.
    Likes N/A liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Evee, you can't keep doing this to me. You shouldn't tease people like this.

Can't you see that I'm just trying to understand? I want to make this work. You and me - we've got potential baby! We can run this show. See our names in bright blue lights! Show the people in this star-eater city what dreams are really made of!

It's all within our grasp. I know this. I can feel it. Deeply.

But first, we gotta work on us. We have to be a united front.

Because the moment they see an ounce of weakness, they'll rip us apart. Piece by sorry little piece.
    I don't think we would work well in a team.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    I don't think we would work well in a team.
    Why?

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Going off of your less fluffy posts, your forum persona seems more receptive like an Se or Ne primary as opposed to directive like an Fe or Te primary.

Are you a prober? You seem like a prober. I think you're a prober. Prober, you are now. <3

(Slight digression, does anyone else think there's a consistent and predictable difference in the way Je and Pe primaries ask for help?)

You also don't seem to have the tension in your writing style that I associate with introverts who, to me at least, tend to have a very deliberate (perhaps even restricted?) way of communicating even when they are being goofy. As if some energy is a sunken cost for expressing themselves perhaps?

Have you made a type me thread? I hate questionnaires but I'd probably like reading yours.

Cutting myself off here, have you ever considered ESTP? Also, what specifically caused you to switch from xSFP and start considering ENxJ? Feed me your thoughts?
    Yeah, I can be a very open ended, receptive person a lot of the time, but it's achieving a goal in a sense a lot of the time. If my goal is to make friends with people here/my college classes, of course I am going to be a lot more fun and open ended and goofy. Of course I'm gonna play that role. You know? I'm not gonna bore you all with my directness, and be a dictator. I'm gonna let it all go.

And I have found that I can easily switch personas according to where I am, who I am with, what I need to do and why I need to do it. The planet is one big river sailing towards a landslide, and I want to try and complete my goals, and find my purpose before it all goes to pot.

Am I a prober? It depends on what way you lool at it. Do I enjoy asking questions? Of course I do, when I don't understand things. I like to get the general gist of things, and work on it from there on in. Do I like to find out about people? Of course I do, especially if I am going to be spending a long time with them everyday for a number of years. I need to know their personalities, interests, likes/dislikes, hobbies etc, so I know how they will behave/how we can get on better etc when we are in class/on lunch break together.

Yeah, I don't think I am introverted. Definitely not cognitively at least, and I am pretty sure I am socially (to an extent-- it depends on what I/my friends are doing, and when etc). In terms of stimulation, I enjoy both people related and logical based things. I mean, you need a balance of both in your life, just like you need downtime/socialtime to be healthy minded and well-rested. I think I can spend a fair amount of time inside my head, if I make myself. It depends on what I need to think about/reflect on. I know if I reflect long enough, the answer usually comes to me from nowhere. I dunno if this is because I have a well-trained subconscious, or I just have that ability ingrained into my psyche.

Yeah, I notice that the majority of introverts are a lot more focused and concise in their replies, and tend to be less expressive, which I don't see as a bad thing most of the time. I admire their patience and consistency. Having ADD doesn't help much either, to be fair. Everything is pretty chaotic in my mind a lot of the time. But I am managing.

Yeah, I made one a while back out of peer pressure, but I dislike the questions. They're far too limiting, and predictable. They haven't explored all the functions properly within the questionnaire, or taken time to consider other aspects of Personality Theory (Enneagram, Sociocs etc), or peoples mental states in more detail. I notice a lot of them are too similar, and never really get to the core of a person. I know they never will get that deep, but we can put a lot more effort into what we already have here, and develop those current answers into something more palatable for everyone.

I have considered ESTP for a long time, and it wouldn't be a bad typing for me at all, but ever since I started thinking about things, I have had this notion that I could well be an ENxJ in an Se-Xe loop (Tert-Dom loop). I've been in one before [Tert-Dom loop], and it was awful. I was out of control and expending so much unnessecary energy. I had to spend some time alone, and force myself to stay away from going out for a while and think things through. Eventually it fixes itself.

I noticed that when I do introspect, a lot of my introspection is intense. Quiet. Abstract. Mind-blowing. It seems more intense and deep than just logical analysis and reflecting/interpreting my own feelings. I don't know. My psyche has no limits to what comes out of it, or what it comes up with, and how it connects things. Its an ever expanding black hole.

A lot of things have made me consider that I may be a well-developed ESxP, or a looping ENxJ, but I can't go on all day on this one post. I have some things to do. We can discuss this later, if you like

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    lol yes he has and you've already given him an answer apparently: FiTe Fer Your RiTe To PAAARRTTEEH!
    /le skips me
    Oh? Have you? I am interested to hear your analysis on my character.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    no
    Socionics
    SEE Se

If he was only typed

Maybe that long post above was his attempt of typing himself, but I can't bother to read it.
    Likes evilrubberduckie liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2 so
    Socionics
    LSE Te

Possibly

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Douche
    Likes N/A, Evee, Anaximander liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2 so
    Socionics
    LSE Te

yeah bro

I'm the douchiest douche that ever douched.

Douches aren't bad, they get to see lady parts

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

INTP or alternatively, INFP.

Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

INFP 5W4 sx/so
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari