User Tag List

Page 682 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 182582632672680681682683684692732782 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    ENFJ?
    But I'm dark D':

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dispenser View Post
    This game is boring and I have even more boring work to be doing. But if you do it for me maybe I'll give you the answer to your own (personality-related) problem (shit on your personality, I just did). Is it a deal?

Say no and I'll torture you with this pack of gum. I mean, I actually think of it more as torturing the gum, not you. I just kind of hate gum.
    when games start to get boring, you're supposed to change the rules to make them fun again.

You seem to intuitively understand this. Also, you mentioned torture. Definitely an INTJ.

So, who wants to trivialize my existence with a group of letters? Y'know, maybe this is the whole reason why we've all learned the alphabet. So we could "type" ourselves. I'd rather write an essay on a conspiracy all about that then about this dumbass book but anyways.

Edit: I was ninja'd. Kind of?
    So much 4w5. You used the words existence AND conspiracy though the essay part makes me doubt it (see my 6, plz).
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

*Dances*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

ESFP.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

Default D'oh!

@RobinSkye Really? What makes you think that?

INxP.

Well, at one stage, I thought I was ISFP. But it doesn't fit well at all. Tbh, I think ENxJ fits better than ISFP.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I think it is possible that I am an ISFJ and I don't really relate to anything you said. That sounds like like a breakdown of a picture as a whole into vaguely representative stereotypes. Not anything points against ISFJ. The reason I think you might possibly not be INFJ- and you possibly may be, nothing solid for or against it except my observations and your self typing- is that INFJ's seem to be constantly moving foreward- developing something, and not that you aren't doing this, but you aren't to the extent of other INFJ's on the forum, smallwonder comes to mind. Even if not a grandiose project, within their posts there seems to be a good amount of foreward insight- theorizing, abstraction, development of what they find personally satisfying- values/ect... I haven't really seen that much from you. Not that you don't do it, but it isn't really blatantly obvious or anything, but that sort of slightly analytical tone underwrites much of what is posted- though again, it could be there to an extent- and I really don't know you that well- don't have that great of an idea so far. But Fe is really obvious in you.
    True you don't know me that well, I can get more analytical as I care about the topic. Just fluff is where I'm at right now, it's hanging out with the forum buddies, early on in this forum I tried to do what I can to understand some INFJ functions and did some hard considering. I explored Ni so much that I have a basic understanding to where it satisfied me and in my opinion it's not as "enchanting" like everyone says it is. It still defines me in my opinion. Plus I wouldn't know what the forum would exactly wanting my insights on other than their type it seems, a lot of people here are very idiosyncratic so it would be difficult to adhere to a structure suitable for everyone. It evens says on this forum "<username> is unique just like everyone else" in their profiles. I found some people's own ideas not too interesting to me either. My college classes aren't really related to what's discussed here too. Plus a lot of the "INFJ's" on this forum are older in age lol. (Well the well-known ones at least), like fia, fidelia, cafe (idt she is one but that's my opinion), which sound like they're very informational and dry which ain't my style often. They probably know a lot more psychology to do this sort of stuff than I do. I like to sugar spice and everything nice with my Fe. In my opinion, unlike Ne, Ni needs information for creativity, if there's nothing to feed it (my hungry Se), it'll spit out non helpful/inaccurate things not based on reality but rather my stupid bank of movie/tv show fakeness lol.

But alas, for these 2 years I've been more and ever more convinced that I am an INFJ, just also maybe my enneagram 3,4,5 in me makes me rather different.

I'm young though too, so what do I know? :p

EDIT:
    Hopefully as I push on and becoming more studious, I can appease you with my thoughts. It just takes discipline.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    True you don't know me that well, I can get more analytical as I care about the topic. Just fluff is where I'm at right now, it's hanging out with the forum buddies.
    I have the same problem with fluff, to be fair. People never really see past it, unless I let them see past my shades, and probe my soul.

In my opinion, unlike Ne, Ni needs information for creativity, if there's nothing to feed it (my hungry Se), it'll spit out non helpful/inaccurate things not based on reality but rather my stupid bank of movie/tv show fakeness lol.
    Yes! I don't understand how Ne users make all these surreal worldly connections sometimes, and have this constant energy flow, which comes up with idea after idea and connection after connection.

My subconscious needs some time to process things. To create a masterpiece from.

(I am talking about Ni in general here, btw.)
    Likes Forever liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

ESFP I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    ESFP I think.
    Can ESFPs be disconnected from the world if they wanna be?