User Tag List

Page 672 of 1067 FirstFirst ... 172572622662670671672673674682722772 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 10669

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    You remind me of someone who is a master at irritating people.
    Absolutely! Most people suck at modulating anger/irritation. A crack in the wall, so to speak.

I try to keep it from getting out of hand but nobody's perfect. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

@Frosty6226 You hit me hard there with the whole bit about this thread, changing listed type, and being a 9/9 fix. It really resonated with me, as I strongly identify with type 9 (in a 4w3-ish sort of way). Your responses are always so thought-provoking and well-written.

As for @Sinclair, I'm not sure I've gotten a read on you yet. I haven't seen enough of you yet, perhaps. You might have some Ne in there, but I don't know.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Honestly, I dont understand people who dont understand themselves. I mean honestly, why wold it take you so long to realize how you interact with your environment? If I see someone constantly changing thier types, they kinda loose some brownie points for me. I think of it like "If you cant understand yourself, how am I to expect that you can understand others?" Like, you have been living with yourself your whole life and yet you STILL dont know the way your own brain works? @Sinclair @Frosty6226

Just something to think about I Guess.

((SKIP ME))
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    Honestly, I dont understand people who dont understand themselves. I mean honestly, why wold it take you so long to realize how you interact with your environment? If I see someone constantly changing thier types, they kinda loose some brownie points for me. I think of it like "If you cant understand yourself, how am I to expect that you can understand others?" Like, you have been living with yourself your whole life and yet you STILL dont know the way your own brain works? @Sinclair @Frosty6226

Just something to think about I Guess.

((SKIP ME))
    Knowing your own self seems easy but why do so many people fail at it?
    Likes Osprey liked this post

Senior Member Array evilrubberduckie's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Understanding your self seems easy but why do so many people fail at it?
    I feel like its because they dont take the time to understand, making up excuses on why not to so that they dont have to explore the darkest parts of yourself. You cant run away from that, once confronted you HAVE to deal with it one way or another. Even if you refuse not to.

but this is feeling based reason. I dont really know why so many people fail at it. Since I was never one of them. I always knew who I was. I cant speak for others.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I feel like its because they dont take the time to understand, making up excuses on why not to so that they dont have to explore the darkest parts of yourself. You cant run away from that, once confronted you HAVE to deal with it one way or another. Even if you refuse not to.

but this is feeling based reason. I dont really know why so many people fail at it. Since I was never one of them. I always knew who I was. I cant speak for others.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

@evilrubberduckie

The prospect of our own death "awakens" us to our true self.

So it can be said that every man dies his own death but not every man lives their own life.. because they live uncritically (They are not aware of their own possibilities to Be (or not to Be)) And thus their lives have no meaning.

The awareness of the possibility of the impossibility of Being is the ground for freedom and truth, meaning that an awareness of death (the reflection of yourself) makes freedom and truth possible.

MBTI
    :}

This is akin to chiding the 2 for being emotionally expressive, the 7 for wanting to explore new possibilties, or the 5 for being emotionally cold. Enneagram type, however you look at it- as something innate or not- is thought to develop from a young age.

Your enneagram has a huge inescapable impact on the individual persona from a young age, it influences everything and individual parts- the inability to form a concrete identity for 9's eventually becomes as much of a choice for them as any other naturally occuring phenomena.

I could attempt to form a solid self identity- and maybe I would be more successful if I did dive as deeply as you suggest- but I can only go as fast as my own self allows. If you tell a depressed patient just to think positively, results have the potential to actually end up more negatively- because at that particular point in time they are not at a point where that sentiment can do positive good.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Frosty.. INFP 4w5 Sx/Sp
    Likes Osprey, chickpea liked this post

I was right!! 5w4