User Tag List

Page 671 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 171571621661669670671672673681721771 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Often times I think you're ISFP but then you say things that make me doubt myself. Must be the 6. Either way, I'm convinced by Fi-dom. The rest is...yet to be determined.

This is becoming too regimented again but I'm fresh out of conversational tangents.

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Often times I think you're ISFP but then you say things that make me doubt myself. Must be the 6. Either way, I'm convinced by Fi-dom. The rest is...yet to be determined.

This is becoming too regimented again but I'm fresh out of conversational tangents.
    I think you might be an INTP, not a conversational tangent- but hopefully we can de-regiment discussion of that idea

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I think you might be an INTP, not a conversational tangent- but hopefully we can de-regiment discussion of that idea
    Sure. We're basically cycling the same people now which takes some of the fun out of it. The only thing I can think of doing now is asking questions.

Also, I'll bite this one. Of all the affectations, why INTP?

Nice avatar btw.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Where in the world is S coming from? And what sorts of things do I say that make you doubt yourself?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    @Vulcan

were you talking to me?

if so, firstly, I'm female. But thank you for assuming I have a dick. Always wanted one.

and secondly, FINALLY someone second guessing my type. Jesus. Took long enough. How am I to explore myself if yall keep agreeing all the damn time? Jeebus.

By the way, you sure as hell aint a JEDI. I dont even think that type exists. I can see INTP or INTJ.
    Naw, I was referring to Evee, and offering my own opinion alongside yours. I entertained no doubts about your gender.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes evilrubberduckie liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Sure. We're basically cycling the same people now which takes some of the fun out of it. The only thing I can think of doing now is asking questions.

Also, I'll bite this one. Of all the affectations, why INTP?

Nice avatar btw.
    I don't think it is necessarily uncommon for INTP 9's to misidentify themselves as ENTP's. There is an air of outward concentration that affects 9's giving the occasional outward appearance- leading to the possible self delusion of a extroverted preference.

Bit of a tangent, but I believe that- and I have said it before- this thread's frequent flyers are at minimum probably 9 fixed if not 9 cores. The self deluded validation that is gained from this thread, the easy method of attachment to the ideas that this thread generates, is probably very appealing to 9's. Not that you necessarily fall into this, but I think that is for the complimentary reason.

Just because 9 can not really derive a constant externalized self identity- one the is satisfying- does not mean that it stops trying. Continual self analysis of the safer parts of the 9's persona is common, ambivalent cynical disattachment to these ideas is common- leading to my 666 and the constant changing of type- both in the serious manners of some and the half serious way of others. Eventuaply this loops up with the external shallow distracting validation before. I think that that is you, internal analysis- and instead of seeking direct and constant external validation, you put up false types to... Test the waters in the same way.

And back to this thread, I think 9's are a very common enneagram within it- and the that that being the case- the self questioning mentioned before- the very internalized self questioning- which sounds pi 'questioning'- is ji in that it comes from a dissonance between influence of a constantly judging mbti type- and a more fluidly focused enneagram. This I would need to clarify a bit more- but I think that xNXP's(particularly INxP's) and- to a lesser extent SPs- because of the nature of se-ni as opposed to ne-si, tend to frequent this thread even more than their numbers on this type would suggest. So there is that.

You do have decent fe... Or something fe like- e9 with social instinct influence. But yeah.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Where in the world is S coming from? And what sorts of things do I say that make you doubt yourself?
    A few pages ago I asked about Ni because I wanted to know how you figured your perceiving preferences. I've explained the NeSi/NiSe, fluid/metallic metaphors somewhere else before but they were sloppy and I'm not in the frame of mind to make them pretty right now.

I think I see more metal in you but half glimpsed impressions aren't enough to convince me on their own.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

A few pages ago I asked about Ni because I wanted to know how you figured your perceiving preferences. I've explained the NeSi/NiSe, fluid/metallic metaphors somewhere else before but they were sloppy and I'm not in the frame of mind to make them pretty right now.

I think I see more metal in you but half glimpsed impressions aren't enough to convince me on their own.
    Ok thanks for replying.
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

@Frosty6226

Oh my. I like this! I like it a lot. (Why am I giddy?)

Part of the type switching is soft validation like you said but there are ~2 other motivations bundled into it.

But you've definitely given me something to think about in relation to my own typing.

Guess this means I'm not a 6 though...

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You remind me of someone who is a master at irritating people.