User Tag List

Page 662 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 162562612652660661662663664672712762 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Hijynx View Post
    Are you talking to me?
    Are you Salome? If not, you have nothing to worry about.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Are you Salome? If not, you have nothing to worry about.
    Now I'm curious, who were you reacting to then? Invisible rep or something I'm unaware of?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Now I'm curious, who were you reacting to then? Invisible rep or something I'm unaware of?
    You seem nervous.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    You seem nervous.
    Of what? Or are you just gonna stay coy and evasive?

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

It's about sense, and sensibilities. It's about push, and pull. It's complicated. If I were to explain what happened, it would take a day...no, 2 days. I'll use an analogy that everyone can relate. Fe be like "come on baby if you love me you give it up," but Fi be like "NO! No means NO!"

Just FiTM bein' real.

You type as ESTP 7w8 Hijynx? I'm wondering now if you aren't actually an eSTP 6w5cp.

I say this because as an ESTP...you would be an Fe rather than Fi user.
    ESTP Se>Ti>Fe>Ni

And Fe at any 'Positive Outlook' point (e2, e7, e9) will *shine like the morning sun* in what is apparently considered the stereotypical... or the "if you love me give it up" kind of way.

It is when Fe is not being "tainted/obscured" by positive outlook (or the social instinct in the dominant position)...that we can come to know the true nature of this function. And I hope you will trust me when I say... Fe can out "No means NO!" Fi any time...any place...any infinity.

I find myself writing quite a bit about how Fe is so often mistaken for Fi at point 6w5cp. Your post made me think that perhaps I should do so again. Just a thought.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

I can't even think of a fun dismissal for you, Vulcan. You are just so overwhelmingly INTP.

I just can't. I'm sorry. It's not me, it's you.

Edit: Deleted your post and took back my like? Well I never.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    I can't even think of a fun dismissal for you, Vulcan. You are just so overwhelmingly INTP.

I just can't. I'm sorry. It's not me, it's you.
    Nooooo.... don't dismiss me from the things! I want to be part of the things!

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    You type as ESTP 7w8 Hijynx? I'm wondering now if you aren't actually an eSTP 6w5cp.

I say this because as an ESTP...you would be an Fe rather than Fi user.
    ESTP Se>Ti>Fe>Ni

And Fe at any 'Positive Outlook' point (e2, e7, e9) will *shine like the morning sun* in what is apparently considered the stereotypical... or the "if you love me give it up" kind of way.

It is when Fe is not being "tainted/obscured" by positive outlook (or the social instinct in the dominant position)...that we can come to know the true nature of this function. And I hope you will trust me when I say... Fe can out "No means NO!" Fi any time...any place...any infinity.

I find myself writing quite a bit about how Fe is so often mistaken for Fi at point 6w5cp. Your post made me think that perhaps I should do so again. Just a thought.
    ESTP 7w8 was a joke typing. If you really see eSTP 6w5, then I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts. Maybe I can share a thing or two as well with what I've learned. Vulcan was closest with my typing. I'm more of an INtP. The other types I put on were social and self experiments. The results were interesting... Enneagram-wise, I'm probably a 5. I'd rather we discuss this in private though. I might get scolded again for offending someone. Oh and of course, derail.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

ESTP 7w8 was a joke typing. If you really see eSTP 6w5, then I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts. Maybe I can share a thing or two as well with what I've learned. Vulcan was closest with my typing. I'm more of an INtP. The other types I put on were social and self experiments. The results were interesting... Enneagram-wise, I'm probably a 5. I'd rather we discuss this in private though. I might get scolded again for offending someone. Oh and of course, derail.

My spidey sense is tingling. My advice to you is to let me be.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

There should be a general type questions thread. I don't want to make a topic each time I want to throw off a "what could this mean" question about type. Somewhere nice and neat to drop them off would be nice.

@Vulcan (I keep typing your name as Vulvan. I am sorry.) and I are having a little spat right now so I refuse to type him.
    @Hijynx you are really difficult cause like, you're not trying for anything and I always find it easier to ask people why they seem to think they are one thing or another instead of just putting the pieces together myself you know?
    @Starry is totally an ISFP. It's blindly obvious. Super bright. Think off-brand neon highlighters bright. I have never felt so sure of anything in my life.