User Tag List

Page 657 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 157557607647655656657658659667707757 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,570 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #6561
    Fabula rasa Array Kas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,613

    Default

    INTP 953

    Although 666 fits your avatar.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle



  2. #6562
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Evees just another one of those weird Fi doms that seem to always be traveling through different levels of sentience, some overlapping in ways that can be communicated and some which very well cannot.

    ISFP though I think.
    Why do you think I'm a sensor?

    (Skip me)

  3. #6563
    Trick or treat Array Eskimo2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    :}
    Posts
    5,558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Why do you think I'm a sensor?

    (Skip me)
    Not that you are necessarily a sensor, but I think that you are on the ni/se axis.- and that you probably are a fi user, but I am less sure on that. Actually though, I don't really have that extensive of an idea of you.

  4. #6564
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Not that you are necessarily a sensor, but I think that you are on the ni/se axis.
    Can you say why?

  5. #6565
    Rape Holess Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  6. #6566
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Nope.

    ESTP 7w8, same type as moi.

  7. #6567
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    You strike me as an INTP.

  8. #6568
    Rape Holess Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hijynx View Post
    Nope.

    ESTP 7w8, same type as moi.

    I love you now.


    edit: Oh whoops @Vulcan... you are one of the most accurately typed people on this forum.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

  9. #6569
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I love you now.


    edit: Oh whoops @Vulcan... you are one of the most accurately typed people on this forum.
    Wanna know what's funny? I was trying to type Evee. Every time I try to type him, I get cockblocked.
    Likes N/A liked this post

  10. #6570
    Rape Holess Array
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hijynx View Post
    Wanna know what's funny? I was trying to type Evee. Every time I try to type him, I get cockblocked.


    Does that mean some hot chick throws up the 5th Amendment of the United States Constitution slightly faster than you are able to post? I mean, I totally know what cockblocked means because I'm ESTP but I just wanted to see if you knew.
    Through every forest, above the trees
    Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
    I drink the honey inside your hive
    You are the reason I stay alive

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO