User Tag List

First 1435435936336416426436446456536937431143 Last

Results 6,421 to 6,430 of 12405

  1. #6421

    Default

    SFP

    Evee tries too hard to be Ni, I am not buying it.

  2. #6422
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Evee tries too hard to be Ni, I am not buying it.
    Good because I don't think I am an Ni dom.
    Likes Video liked this post

  3. #6423

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Good because I don't think I am an Ni dom.
    You were typed INFJ a while ago

  4. #6424
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    You were typed INFJ a while ago
    There's a reason for that.
    Likes Fay liked this post

  5. #6425
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,083

    Default

    scratches head

  6. #6426
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    scratches head
    Sometimes it seems like people on this forum are only speaking English in a technical sense. Otherwise, I have no idea what they're actually talking about. Maybe it's just because of history I'm unaware of or Vent stuff I don't care enough to delve into. Would that social interaction involved just stating things directly instead of this cloak and dagger stuff, but that's too much to hope for.
    Likes N/A, Hawthorne, wolfnara liked this post

  7. #6427
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Sometimes it seems like people on this forum are only speaking English in a technical sense. Otherwise, I have no idea what they're actually talking about. Maybe it's just because of history I'm unaware of or Vent stuff I don't care enough to delve into. Would that social interaction involved just stating things directly instead of this cloak and dagger stuff, but that's too much to hope for.
    If you're talking about my post, it has nothing to do with vent.

  8. #6428
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    10,083

    Default

    I have zero interest in participating in Vent. That said, I often feel I must be missing out on details or happenings that would be obvious to regular vent users.
    Likes Video liked this post

  9. #6429
    Theta Male Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I have zero interest in participating in Vent. That said, I often feel I must be missing out on details or happenings that would be obvious to regular vent users.
    This is exactly how I feel.

  10. #6430
    Senior Member Frosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx
    Posts
    5,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I have zero interest in participating in Vent. That said, I often feel I must be missing out on details or happenings that would be obvious to regular vent users.


    Eh, I don't really care beyond vague hints of curiosity here and there. But yeah, I think it does carry over.

Similar Threads

  1. Why is the person above you the type that they are?
    By Smilephantomhive in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2017, 09:23 AM
  2. Is the person above Anaximander accurately typed?
    By asynartetic in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-08-2017, 02:18 AM
  3. Is The Person Above You Sane Or Insane?
    By Mal12345 in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 10:27 PM
  4. Whose brainchild is the person above you really?
    By Video in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 04:30 PM
  5. Which type is the person above you LEAST like?
    By UniqueMixture in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 04:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO