User Tag List

Page 642 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 142542592632640641642643644652692742 ... LastLast
Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I agree with your tritype Starcrash.

What do you mean physical well-being? The personal space stuff seems fair enough, although I'm sure social types worry about privacy as well just for different reasons.

Well that's one aspect of so, but you also like to feel connected with your group of friends right? Like maybe I'm misconstruing stuff incorrectly, but I remember you saying you like to make sure your intimate relationships have a solid foundation so they don't collapse and you want to stay on good standings with everyone. To me that seems like social influence, as there are social-lasts who can kind of just fall off the radar and forget to attend to their personal connections.

Well for a sexual 4 I guess that'd be a little strange. But what about the moth-to-flame attraction stuff? I'm gonna say I don't see much of that in you on here because you don't seem that whimsical in the sense that you follow where your passions take you, but I also don't know if maybe there's that side to you IRL.

Hmm, well the lack of attachment anxiety doesn't seem that 6 so I get what you're saying. You're right that 9 is also another option for you, maybe you might wanna research into that more then too.
    I think so first types are usually seen as socially aware and well behaved, they know how to make groups work and how does group hierarchy work, while I don't think I do that. While I need to feel connected to a certain group, it's more about a personal level of like/dislike, of how much I relate to the group or how much does the group relate to me, rather than contrawise. If I feel a sense of personal private belonging to the group, than I can be very devoted, but the feeling of personal comfort comes first.

I am not sure about the sx thing... I can be passionate about my hobbies, interests and opinions. I can be flamboyant and hearty about what I like and about what resonates with my strong emotions, but those feelings are not so people orriented. It's more about...personal prefernces, it's not really about relationships, or love, so I don't know if this reasonates with sx.

Yeah, I've been reading about 9 more, I am considering it, but probably will need more time for research.

*edit
    Now when I think of it... sp is kind of bullshit... maybe... idk... enneagram variants just really suck for me, have no idea about what really fits, 'cause every singe one of them resonates with me to a point.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I think so first types are usually seen as socially aware and well behaved, they know how to make groups work and how does group hierarchy work, while I don't think I do that. While I need to feel connected to a certain group, it's more about a personal level of like/dislike, of how much I relate to the group or how much does the group relate to me, rather than contrawise. If I feel a sense of personal private belonging to the group, than I can be very devoted, but the feeling of personal comfort comes first.
    so-first types are definitely the most aware and conscious in that sense. I wouldn't say they're always well-behaved. I think Taylor Swift is an obvious so-first, and she knows how to play the "game" very well. Someone once made an argument for her being ESTP (I'm not sure about her MBTI anymore but I really only see that or ESFJ at this point) and said this: "She's a mogul. She's suing people left and right, trademarking simple phrases like 'this sick beat', and she pulled all her music from Spotify because she apparently hasn't already made enough money. She puts out an innocent and unassuming front to the world, but her actions are very contrary to that." MBTI aside, I think she's got that social consciousness you were talking about but uses it to her own advantage and ends. So I wouldn't say social types conform and behave nicely, although personally Taylor does put on a good girl image regardless of what her type is, but they can prioritize that community aspect for a variety of reasons. Also I don't know why I keep bringing up Taylor lately since I don't really like her or her music lol. The stuff you said about needing to be personally connected to a group doesn't really contradict so, it's just that your own personal preferences and values are mixed in so you're place importance on having friends that you feel a sense of belonging with and whose values you can reciprocate. Plus it's less about ability and more about stressors and prioritization - so despite you not being able to navigate hierarchies and all that you still may place importance on the other stuff you mentioned.

Not that I don't think you can't be sp/sx - you can go with whatever works for you. Just pointing out some stuff to thinking about and all that.

I am not sure about the sx thing... I can be passionate about my hobbies, interests and opinions. I can be flamboyant and hearty about what I like and about what resonates with my strong emotions, but those feelings are not so people orriented. It's more about...personal prefernces, it's not really about relationships, or love, so I don't know if this reasonates with sx.
    Mmm, I think sx is most people-oriented in so/sx. sx itsself isn't necessarily people-oriented because it can also pursue concepts, activites, whatever. Maybe that might give more insight into what your type is.

Now when I think of it... sp is kind of bullshit... maybe... idk... enneagram variants just really suck for me, have no idea about what really fits, 'cause every singe one of them resonates with me to a point.
    You're probably just a more balanced person - I'd think of it as a good thing.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Fay liked this post

Senior Member Array Hitoshi-San's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Ooooooooh yeah you're definitely an ENFP and as for enneagram I agree with 7w6 but I also think you could be a 2w3 sx/so.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

@Hitoshi-San, I took a glance at several of your recent posts. My tentative guess was ENTP over ESTP, but I am not working with a lot of evidence. Your forum language seems slightly more reminiscent of other ENPs I've observed on the forum...

ESTPs seem to waste few words and little time getting "to the point" whereas your posts read as more "stream-of-conscious." Still, I could be wrong. It's a toss-up, really.
    Likes Hitoshi-San liked this post

In the LII Ne it said they lack outward emotional energy. You don't seem that way to me.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

You don't seem like a Ti dom to me.

Se, however.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Evee, sorry to skip you. Next person may skip me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    In the LII Ne it said they lack outward emotional energy. You don't seem that way to me.
    Come hang out with me in person and I think you might reconsider that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    You don't seem like a Ti dom to me.

Se, however.
    Yeah, I remember you said estp. Another member said esfp, I would probably go towards esfp

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    Evee, sorry to skip you. Next person may skip me as well.

Come hang out with me in person and I think you might reconsider that statement.
    Yeah, a few others have said that about themselves on here too

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Yeah, I remember you said estp. Another member said esfp, I would probably go towards esfp
    Then why are you typed as a Ti dom? : P

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Then why are you typed as a Ti dom? : P
    I mean if I was to type as Se dom. The only thing I can say for sure is SP. The other letters are confining. I seek liberation.