User Tag List

Page 641 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 141541591631639640641642643651691741 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 10686

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Maybe a thinking type, but you don't seem Ti dominant. dont know you very well on the forum though.
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp

One must have atleast 500 posts to be a participant of this thread new member person.

It's too hard otherwise.
    Likes senza tema, chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I don't think so, but I honestly have no idea about riva's type. Never really seen you doing anything that would strike me as characterstic for any function or any dichtonomy. Te doesn't seem to be there though at all, I'd agree on some sort of Fe more, just a blind suggestion ENFJ.
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I agree, although I'd say so/sx or sx/so fits you better than sp/sx. The stuff you talked about trying to maintain positive relationships with your social circle just seems to align with those 2 more than sp/sx. And I can't really see you as so/sp anymore. The only other Enneagram I can see is 6w7 because of some stuff that's been said but that's just a possibility. I think you're INFP above all else.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I agree, although I'd say so/sx or sx/so fits you better than sp/sx. The stuff you talked about trying to maintain positive relationships with your social circle just seems to align with those 2 more than sp/sx. And I can't really see you as so/sp anymore. The only other Enneagram I can see is 6w7 because of some stuff that's been said but that's just a possibility. I think you're INFP above all else.
    The reason why I think I might be sp first is because they are the most withdrawn subtype and I really am fairly withdrawn from others when dealing with them, while I feel a need to protect my privacy and my own personal space. I am also fairly cautious and prone to worry when it comes to physical well-.being.
    I don't think so is that strong, because I do not get social atmosphere, morals and general politeness, or social expectations make me feel insecure, I am good at adhering people's personal private needs and meeting them, but not really the needs of a group.
    I think I can't be sx first, 'cause I've always have incredibly trouble with standing up for myself or asserting myself. I am usually too shy and withdrawn to be able to assert my needs.

Also 6s deal with paranoia and doubts about others and their loyalty, but I've never felt doubtful about others, I am usually optimistic and naive when it comes to other people, I think no one wished harm to other and I don't feel like I need to be cautious when it comes to safety of human relationships. Also I am not cautious with anything really, I am too careless for that and hope everything will sort of sort out itself and everything's gonna be fine anyway.
    Lately I've been think more about being an e 9 core, but I am not really sure abut it, still feels like e 4 fits best, because there is the dark moody twist within me and the identity seeking that so strong I could bearly see any other type.

Lol sorry for making this so long, I just felt like elaborating on that.
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

yesh

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I agree with your tritype Starcrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    The reason why I think I might be sp first is because they are the most withdrawn subtype and I really am fairly withdrawn from others when dealing with them, while I feel a need to protect my privacy and my own personal space. I am also fairly cautious and prone to worry when it comes to physical well-.being.
    What do you mean physical well-being? The personal space stuff seems fair enough, although I'm sure social types worry about privacy as well just for different reasons.

I don't think so is that strong, because I do not get social atmosphere, morals and general politeness, or social expectations make me feel insecure, I am good at adhering people's personal private needs and meeting them, but not really the needs of a group.
    Well that's one aspect of so, but you also like to feel connected with your group of friends right? Like maybe I'm misconstruing stuff incorrectly, but I remember you saying you like to make sure your intimate relationships have a solid foundation so they don't collapse and you want to stay on good standings with everyone. To me that seems like social influence, as there are social-lasts who can kind of just fall off the radar and forget to attend to their personal connections.

I think I can't be sx first, 'cause I've always have incredibly trouble with standing up for myself or asserting myself. I am usually too shy and withdrawn to be able to assert my needs.
    Well for a sexual 4 I guess that'd be a little strange. But what about the moth-to-flame attraction stuff? I'm gonna say I don't see much of that in you on here because you don't seem that whimsical in the sense that you follow where your passions take you, but I also don't know if maybe there's that side to you IRL.

Also 6s deal with paranoia and doubts about others and their loyalty, but I've never felt doubtful about others, I am usually optimistic and naive when it comes to other people, I think no one wished harm to other and I don't feel like I need to be cautious when it comes to safety of human relationships. Also I am not cautious with anything really, I am too careless for that and hope everything will sort of sort out itself and everything's gonna be fine anyway.
    Lately I've been think more about being an e 9 core, but I am not really sure abut it, still feels like e 4 fits best, because there is the dark moody twist within me and the identity seeking that so strong I could bearly see any other type.
    Hmm, well the lack of attachment anxiety doesn't seem that 6 so I get what you're saying. You're right that 9 is also another option for you, maybe you might wanna research into that more then too.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

I think I will have to go with ENFP. Secretly I wished there could be an ESFP on the forum, though. If you're still debating the two, you could just look at the temperaments (Idealist vs. Artisan) to see what's better. It's not foolproof, but...
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

INFP
    (Skip me, if you'd like)
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

I'm having trouble concentrating on your type with your new avatar distracting me.
    Likes DreamBeliever liked this post