User Tag List

Page 625 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 125525575615623624625626627635675725 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,250 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    what about 9w1 4w3 5w6 frosty? You don't seem like a 3 heart type to me, I think heart goes before head and I couldn't see much of 7 in you.

I could see 4 actually. Not as primary for sure, but my previous thoughts of alligning myself with it do not feature with a firm denial. Initially I didn't want to become too accustomed with the idea of four, because I believed that I could very well bias myself towards identifying with it. It is an ideal for so many, a type that reads as the deep, romanticized, misunderstood, artist- and it seemed ridiculously cliche... But I think that even after first reading the description... It really instilled a good amount of, maybe fear, in me going even further beyond typology. And yeah, 7's influence within a larger tritype is what is confusing me. 9 and 7 seem almost as if they could mimic each other to an extent, so 7 is very tricky for me to consider. All I know is that I am obviously instinctual first.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I could see 4 actually. Not as primary for sure, but my previous thoughts of alligning myself with it do not feature with a firm denial. Initially I didn't want to become too accustomed with the idea of four, because I believed that I could very well bias myself towards identifying with it. It is an ideal for so many, a type that reads as the deep, romanticized, misunderstood, artist- and it seemed ridiculously cliche... But I think that even after first reading the description... It really instilled a good amount of, maybe fear, in me going even further beyond typology. And yeah, 7's influence within a larger tritype is what is confusing me. 9 and 7 seem almost as if they could mimic each other to an extent, so 7 is very tricky for me to consider. All I know is that I am obviously instinctual first.
    Being 4 is by far not only about being a "misunderstood artist" though the stereotype is quite common in the typology comunity. Being a 4 is mostly about deep sense of longing for the indentity and the self, idealizing the self in the unhealthy states and then seeing the unfilled holes within the realm of false perception that seems to be unmaching the reality. Escaping the real then seems like a necessarity for the ego to survive and mentioning the false ideal of self only brings one further from the external and deeper into states of longing, feeling different and isolated from the world. There is nothing romantic about being a 4, there is no ideal in being a four. And believe 4s can be just as superficial as any other type because they feel like holding onto everything that mimiks the ego ideal, but forget to look at all of the aspects and to process the wholness of the self.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Isfp or intj you

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    Being 4 is by far not only about being a "misunderstood artist" though the stereotype is quite common in the typology comunity. Being a 4 is mostly about deep sense of longing for the indentity and the self, idealizing the self in the unhealthy states and then seeing the unfilled holes within the realm of false perception that seems to be unmaching the reality. Escaping the real then seems like a necessarity for the ego to survive and mentioning the false ideal of self only brings one further from the external and deeper into states of longing, feeling different and isolated from the world. There is nothing romantic about being a 4, there is no ideal in being a four. And believe 4s can be just as superficial as any other type because they feel like holding onto everything that mimiks the ego ideal, but forget to look at all of the aspects and to process the wholness of the self.
    Yeah, it was more of the stereotypes associated with the type than the actual properties and entrety around it. The thing is though, as a probable 9, I can see myself in a good variety of the different types. The 4, at least described in those brief online brochure editions, comes of an an internally powerful and distinct type. As all enneagram typing revolve around an inner fear, the type of the 4-at least on the surface- is very romanticized. Someone who spends their life identifying and reidentifying the very unique and distinct echos of their soul, whose emotions empower and encumber them into a bittersweet torment, one where the rain becomes a rainbow- but not a rainbow at the same time. The whole beauty in pain ideal. But yes all that is just what the simplistic overview of the type entails. 4 applied to the individual is much different. But so many on this site attach to just the broad picture of it in a way that... Is just cheap.

That didn't come out exactly as I would have like, but as I absolutely refuse to proof read anything I write(I would go for hours... I do have that annoying self perfectionistic bent 1 wing? -so never), it will have to do.
    Why do you think 5 for me? How about 6?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Yeah, it was more of the stereotypes associated with the type than the actual properties and entrety around it. The thing is though, as a probable 9, I can see myself in a good variety of the different types. The 4, at least described in those brief online brochure editions, comes of an an internally powerful and distinct type. As all enneagram typing revolve around an inner fear, the type of the 4-at least on the surface- is very romanticized. Someone who spends their life identifying and reidentifying the very unique and distinct echos of their soul, whose emotions empower and encumber them into a bittersweet torment, one where the rain becomes a rainbow- but not a rainbow at the same time. The whole beauty in pain ideal. But yes all that is just what the simplistic overview of the type entails. 4 applied to the individual is much different. But so many on this site attach to just the broad picture of it in a way that... Is just cheap.

That didn't come out exactly as I would have like, but as I absolutely refuse to proof read anything I write(I would go for hours... I do have that annoying self perfectionistic bent 1 wing? -so never), it will have to do.
    Why do you think 5 for me? How about 6?
    A lot of people type themselef as a certain type for superficial reasons, it's kinda iritaiting, but I guess it just is the existing part of typology that has to be accepted.

I said 5 for you, because to me personally you seem like a person with quite an individualistic set of mind, even when you're a 9 it's not all go with the flow thing, you seem like someone who thinks and analyzes a lot, but then that might be just a 9ish tendecy to be unsure about most of the things...I think I can't type you absolutly objectvily, but 945 seems like a good fit, if it's not then maybe there's a 6 in your tritype as a head fix, but in a combination with a 9 you'd seem far more adaptable, wich I do not think you are (but I might be mistaken) .
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

@Inis Mona, I've been thinking you might be ISFP. Now that you're going with 4w5 instead of 4w3, ISFP seems even more fitting. Definitely Fi-dom. You seem to relate to Ni, and I'm not sure I've seen much in the way of Ne from you. I feel like you have more...oomph? edge? feistiness? than INFPs tend to, something that seems more in line with ISFP.

I'm sorry I can't explain that very well. I'm the best at typing people, anyway.

An infp would usually be 4w5, no?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Yea

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    @Inis Mona, I've been thinking you might be ISFP. Now that you're going with 4w5 instead of 4w3, ISFP seems even more fitting. Definitely Fi-dom. You seem to relate to Ni, and I'm not sure I've seen much in the way of Ne from you. I feel like you have more...oomph? edge? feistiness? than INFPs tend to, something that seems more in line with ISFP.

I'm sorry I can't explain that very well. I'm the best at typing people, anyway.
    I can see that I might come across as somewhat edgy, but this is because I usually see the ordinary views as incredibly boring and try to seek for novelity in most thing, which is something I do not think Se does. I see what is wrong with what is and recognize how it can be viewed or done differently and therefore pursing the idea of difference or "revultion" is incredibly important for me, but again I do not think this is Se.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I have a question dor the greats inis is one of your parents or siblings or relatives use ni