User Tag List

Page 622 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 122522572612620621622623624632672722 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 10689

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Yes.

MBTI
    :}

You know, just from seeing you on this site I might say no and might suggest IXTJ, but looking beyond that- I totally believe INFP. Yes, absolutely accurately typed.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Infp 4w5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

@RobinSkye You're a difficult one. My first impression was NTJ but you said you don't relate much to Ni somewhere else. I don't think you're NTP. this probably won't make sense but something about you seems too "sharp" or "harsh" for Ne-Fe but I can't really tell what. Language is failing me something hard right now.

What are your thoughts on possibly being Te dominant? What's your relationship with Se like?

@Frosty6226 There's another Frosty on this site and I'm pretty sure I get the two of you mixed up all the time so maybe it's not even you I'm thinking about or maybe I'm thinking about some Frankenstein Frosty that's a combination of both of you. Since I'm on my phone I can't see what you've typed as but I'm gonna guess INTP from the brief history skim I did in one of these other tabs I can't quite locate atm.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    @RobinSkye You're a difficult one. My first impression was NTJ but you said you don't relate much to Ni somewhere else. I don't think you're NTP. this probably won't make sense but something about you seems too "sharp" or "harsh" for Ne-Fe but I can't really tell what. Language is failing me something hard right now.

What are your thoughts on possibly being Te dominant? What's your relationship with Se like?

@Frosty6226 There's another Frosty on this site and I'm pretty sure I get the two of you mixed up all the time so maybe it's not even you I'm thinking about or maybe I'm thinking about some Frankenstein Frosty that's a combination of both of you. Since I'm on my phone I can't see what you've typed as but I'm gonna guess INTP from the brief history skim I did in one of these other tabs I can't quite locate atm.
    I think Se and Te are two of my most unused areas. NTJ, really? I would be surprised, but less surprised than anything involving dominant Se or Si. I'd be willing to fill out any sort of questionaires or something else that could help to assess. You think that NTPs are typically gentle creatures? For me, it depends on the context. I'm usually very direct, but I also give a lot of space and respect where it is deserved.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    I think Se and Te are two of my most unused areas. NTJ, really? I would be surprised, but less surprised than anything involving dominant Se or Si. I'd be willing to fill out any sort of questionaires or something else that could help to assess. You think that NTPs are typically gentle creatures? For me, it depends on the context. I'm usually very direct, but I also give a lot of space and respect where it is deserved.
    Not necessarily gentle. It's just a vibe I associate with the "fluid" Ne+Fe preferences. NTP and SFJ presentations tend to have a little more give - whether it's because of indecision, contemplation, accommodation, indifference, flightiness, etc. Hell, even as an ENTP 9, I wouldn't consider myself gentle or soft but my tendency to disengage and deflect situations I find hopeless and/or unstimulating could easily give that impression.

My first impression was guided by my thinking you were a Te+Fi user and the way you express yourself didn't seem like a typical NFP to me either so I was left with xxTJ or xS(F)P. Like the above (awkward?) analogy, your personality seems a little metallic which I associate with one of the "harsher" functions like Te and Se. All this is based off of a few minutes of skimming your post history and glancing over a questionnaire so all I have are impressions and no strong evidence. Something, something, only vibes not tells.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Yah. NTP 9 makes sense to me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Not sure... Probably the ennea type is wrong

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    649 sp/so
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I'd agree with your last typing, which was 4w5 INFP, I think. In your thread you seemed like an Ni user except there is more Fi and no signs of Se, so xNFP makes more sense (although manson is an Infj).
    "Those who do not move, do not notice their chains"
    -Rosa Luxemburg
    Likes Fay liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Confirmed