User Tag List

Page 604 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 104504554594602603604605606614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 10832

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I did not took it personally I am curious to how do you to that concluwion.
    I think of myself as the following types xsfj xnfp xnfj I do not see myself as a strong te Dom because I have a hard time focusing on task and this enfp estj girl reminds me I am not a strong te user at all because I did not get a chance to say what I want to say

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Dunno.

Senior Member Array

Seems pretty fitting.

MBTI
    :}

Don't think 3w4 for sure.
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

Crude & outdated Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp

I don't think you're ESFP. ISFP, second guess ISFJ, third guess INFP.

edit--that was for @DreamBeliever
    @Frosty6226, I'm not sure about you (yet). Perhaps INFP or INFJ, but I've been wrong before and will be wrong again.
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0n
    Usually it's the far left or the far right criticizing the establishment, but I don't see why I couldn't be an "an anti-establishment centrist"
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

Senior Member Array

@Frosty6226- I think I see Ti & Fe in you @Starcrash- I think you're typed correct. I could see ISFP for me, but ISFJ or INFP? No way! What made you pick those types, out of curiosity?

Enneagram
    9w8 sp

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    @Frosty6226- I think I see Ti & Fe in you @Starcrash- I think you're typed correct. I could see ISFP for me, but ISFJ or INFP? No way! What made you pick those types, out of curiosity?
    I skimmed your answers to one of the questionnaires. You seem more introverted based on some answers, so I thought ISFP was logical. ISFJ and INFP were arbitrary choices on my part, so I wouldn't read into it too much.
    Usually it's the far left or the far right criticizing the establishment, but I don't see why I couldn't be an "an anti-establishment centrist"
    Likes DreamBeliever liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I skimmed your answers to one of the questionnaires. You seem more introverted based on some answers, so I thought ISFP was logical. ISFJ and INFP were arbitrary choices on my part, so I wouldn't read into it too much.

Yeah I sort of think ISFP for dream believer, that would be my guess. Enneagram less sure of.

For you maybe, but INFP or ISFJ both seem like alternatives. 9 confuses everything.
    Likes DreamBeliever liked this post

Senior Member Array

@Starcrash Which questionnaire was it? Just wondering. I always suck at anwering questions about myself. lol I read back through them sometimes & go "what?!?!" hehe I actually had a family member that I see basically daily read through all the enneagram types this morning & asked them what they thought my enneatype is, & they came up with 7w8 4w5 1w2, so maybe I'm way different to the people I know irl. @Frosty6226 Wait, were you suggesting type 9 for mean, or was that for Starcrash?

Enneagram
    9w8 sp

Quote Originally Posted by DreamBeliever View Post
    @Starcrash Which questionnaire was it? Just wondering. I always suck at anwering questions about myself. lol I read back through them sometimes & go "what?!?!" hehe I actually had a family member that I see basically daily read through all the enneagram types this morning & asked them what they thought my enneatype is, & they came up with 7w8 4w5 1w2, so maybe I'm way different to the people I know irl. @Frosty6226 Wait, were you suggesting type 9 for mean, or was that for Starcrash?
    just wanted to answer this questionnaire