User Tag List

Page 601 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 101501551591599600601602603611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 10689

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Where's the Ne at?

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

^ @Evee I always thought NF for you.

My Ne is more evident in person. I'm called odd/weird all the time because some of the stuff I say is just completely random or out-of-the-blue. Those closest to me say I think like trampolines--start with one thing and bounce from one idea to the next. I've mentioned before that all of this comes out around my closest friends. They've told me to write a joke book because I often come up with random puns on the fly.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

Fully agree with your enneagram from demeanor as well as your Myers Briggs type. I'm still leaning towards INFP for you, though with the same reasoning I used last time. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you had 479 as your tritype? The 4 and 9 are both generally withdrawn types so the 3 in your wing and the 7 in your tritype can make you more ambivalent on where you are in the introversion/extraversion scale. You definitely seem open and expressive but in this way that makes you, I guess, seem to have more Fi than Ne if that makes sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Second and last input from me. XD)

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

After reading your type me thread, I think you're an ISFP 4w3 @Meme Duchess.

You have that weird blend of self-attention and straight-forward practicality that I associate with introverted SPs. In fact, while reading your post I briefly thought you were a T type because I often interpret Se practicality as rational and even considered INTP as a possible type for you. NF types can also be practical but I usually see it as more airy and contemplative than metallic and straightforward. (Decided to leave those metaphors in because they're pretty neat imo.)

I didn't see a lot of Si in that post but a couple of responses seemed a little Ni-aware. I'm also inclined to believe you're one of those Fi users who value harmony and understanding the perspectives of others which are things typically associated with Fe but I don't see as emblematic of Fe, if that makes sense?

So yeah, my current verdict is ISFP 4w3. Currently. I'll let you know if I change my mind.
    Likes meme duchess, Masokissed liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    istp
    Enneagram
    gvf
    Socionics
    gfxd Ni

Yeah I like the way you're typed. Makes me splurge my pants. & yes, I did say splurge. & meant it.
    Likes Masokissed, Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    Fully agree with your enneagram from demeanor as well as your Myers Briggs type. I'm still leaning towards INFP for you, though with the same reasoning I used last time. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you had 479 as your tritype? The 4 and 9 are both generally withdrawn types so the 3 in your wing and the 7 in your tritype can make you more ambivalent on where you are in the introversion/extraversion scale. You definitely seem open and expressive but in this way that makes you, I guess, seem to have more Fi than Ne if that makes sense. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Second and last input from me. XD)
    I've seen you post before and I honestly think you are mistyped. I can definitely tell you're an ESTP 8w7. I've been researching Kersey for 10 years and I'm professionally trained in MBTI warfare.
    Likes meme duchess liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Maybe.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I'll go with Se rather than Ne for you
    INFP
    Fi>Ni>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    EII-Ne
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I still think you're an INFP.

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

INFP? Hardly. I've been watching you Sultan and I've come to the conclusion that you are actually an INTJ and you know this. The real question I have is why 'pretend' to be an INFP? To what end? I can only speculate at this time but I'm pretty sure it's some nefarious complex meta shit.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft