User Tag List

Page 593 of 1067 FirstFirst ... 93493543583591592593594595603643693 ... LastLast
Results 5,921 to 5,930 of 10662

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Yes, I think so. Do you know your tri type, Coriolis? 548 maybe?
    Not bad - I usually get 541, but don't understand enneagram nearly as well as MBTI, so could be off.

(skip me)
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus
    I'm still on the fence between ENFP and INFP--I feel evenly split between both. I could keep asking for insights but that would get tedious; it's up to me to find my truest self, after all.
    (The reason I'm still stuck is how I am around my best friends. They're all sort of my second family, and I'm a huge talker/Ne-machine around them. People-wise, they give me energy. Everyone else either does nothing for my "social batteries" or exhausts them. It's like the tree ring analogy. The farther out you get, the less energy I receive, and the more drained I get from the interaction. My friend group says I'm an E, everyone else says I.)
    I would say INFP for you; I don't know you but I've seen you around here and on PerC. xNFPs are widely known to be ambiverts or close to it: the difference is how they process things, how they think. INFPs reflect or feel or judge while ENFPs prefer to save it for later. From your writing style alone I get "INFP" as a flashing LED sign (Or, more likely, as four letters on the glow of a computer screen. :P). Ne in general has a way of blurring introversion and extraversion but it's not as obvious in xNTPs who have a more expected divide between introversion and extraversion. INTPs are more obviously introverted, more than INFPs, unless they have a less common enneagram for the type (Like, 9 or 7/6 for head instead of 5, etc.), while ENTPs are more extraverted than ENFPs IMO (Unless they have unusually strong Ti, while the ones with Fe more visible than Ti look like ESTPs.).

More on "reflection": yes, Ne doms do that too but more often in a different way. Their way of taking things in, chewing it, and spitting it back out differently is different from Fi-dom brand reflection. If you don't immediately get what I mean, then look at how an INFP vs. ENFP will analyze: the ENFP will mostly go on and on and make general observations while the INFP will usually be more blunt and say "This is ____ [good or bad usually goes in the blank but anyways...] because ________" and then steer into what the ENFP is doing a bit, more likely if it's something they're passionate about. While the ENFP will usually be like "Blah blah blah blah blah blah this is fucking stupid but also blah blah blah blah".

Basically the INFP goes more in depth on the "Why" while the ENFP goes more in depth on the "What".

I definitely had other things to say but it's gone by now. xD Hopefully that helped at least a little.

Edit: DON'T skip me lmao

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    BORK
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Was thinking Ne with you so I'll go ahead and say the typing is probably correct.
    Bored.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pizzathegreat View Post
    Was thinking Ne with you so I'll go ahead and say the typing is probably correct.
    First impression was INTJ. Then I saw your album list. :P

Let's go with ISTP 5.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    @Kyubey INTJ? Because of the whole avatar, I sensed more of a whole melancholy feeler vibe. I haven't seen you around enough to gain a proper answer but I could also see you being an INFP. INFJ too, but yeah - INFP was first guess. Enneagram type seems accurate, though. Might've been the one that influenced me into thinking of an INFP of some sort.
    When I was uploading my avatar I was thinking to myself, "This gives off a strong INFP vibe." so I can see where your coming with that. I would say INFJ is more likely than INFP though because of Ni dominance.

For the person above me, IxTP seems right but haven't seen you around much.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

INJT
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Kyubey liked this post

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

NFEP

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

PNET

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

ENFP

MBTI
    :}

INFP