User Tag List

First 924925425825905915925935946026426921092 Last

Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 11819

  1. #5911
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,374

    Default

    @SpankyMcFly

    Not sure! Maybe ISFP?

    P.S. I like your signature quote.
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

  2. #5912
    mom I'm going out Masokissed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Ok, skip me. *eye roll* :P

    Fi-dom is as far as I'll go. (Wouldn't want to offend a Fi-dom with possibly inaccurate specifics. )
    So dust off your fuck me pumps

  3. #5913
    Member Kyubey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Yes
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  4. #5914
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Yes and yes

  5. #5915
    Member Kyubey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I would say ENTJ but you give off strong INTP vibes.

  6. #5916
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyubey View Post
    I would say ENTJ but you give off strong INTP vibes.
    INxx. Haven't seen that much of you. Not enough to give an extremely insightful analysis.

    I'm still on the fence between ENFP and INFP--I feel evenly split between both. I could keep asking for insights but that would get tedious; it's up to me to find my truest self, after all.
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1

  7. #5917
    mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    299

    Default

    @Kyubey INTJ? Because of the whole avatar, I sensed more of a whole melancholy feeler vibe. I haven't seen you around enough to gain a proper answer but I could also see you being an INFP. INFJ too, but yeah - INFP was first guess. Enneagram type seems accurate, though. Might've been the one that influenced me into thinking of an INFP of some sort.

    EDIT: @themightyfetus - I feel you. Struggling with the same typing issue right now, hah. But you definitely seem to have a lot more Fi than Ne, with your blog entries being a vague example. I would say that INFP seems about right for you, just from your whole demeanor on here. Online, introverts can be more "true" to who they are so maybe that's a thing, as personas exist anyway. It can be difficult to differentiate introverts and extroverts online is what I'm saying, haha.

    *only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

  8. #5918
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    819

    Default

    Dbz

  9. #5919
    You are what you love themightyfetus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Si
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meme Duchess View Post
    @Kyubey INTJ? Because of the whole avatar, I sensed more of a whole melancholy feeler vibe. I haven't seen you around enough to gain a proper answer but I could also see you being an INFP. INFJ too, but yeah - INFP was first guess. Enneagram type seems accurate, though. Might've been the one that influenced me into thinking of an INFP of some sort.

    EDIT: @themightyfetus - I feel you. Struggling with the same typing issue right now, hah. But you definitely seem to have a lot more Fi than Ne, with your blog entries being a vague example. I would say that INFP seems about right for you, just from your whole demeanor on here. Online, introverts can be more "true" to who they are so maybe that's a thing, as personas exist anyway.
    You seem kinda 6w7 to me--from the little bits I've seen.
    (The reason I'm still stuck is how I am around my best friends. They're all sort of my second family, and I'm a huge talker/Ne-machine around them. People-wise, they give me energy. Everyone else either does nothing for my "social batteries" or exhausts them. It's like the tree ring analogy. The farther out you get, the less energy I receive, and the more drained I get from the interaction. My friend group says I'm an E, everyone else says I.)
    Yet I know, if I stepped aside
    Released the controls, you would open my eyes
    That somehow, all of this mess
    Is just my attempt to know the worth of my life
    .

    Mercury - Sleeping At Last

    3w2 // 6w7 // 9w1
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

  10. #5920
    mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    You seem kinda 6w7 to me--from the little bits I've seen.
    (The reason I'm still stuck is how I am around my best friends. They're all sort of my second family, and I'm a huge talker/Ne-machine around them. People-wise, they give me energy. Everyone else either does nothing for my "social batteries" or exhausts them. It's like the tree ring analogy. The farther out you get, the less energy I receive, and the more drained I get from the interaction. My friend group says I'm an E, everyone else says I.)
    Mm, yeah. Pretty sure on the core of my enneagram but rethinking about my MBTI typing.

    Yeah, I can relate to that. I think that's a case for a lot of NFPs' as they are the types known to be on the borderline of extraversion/introversion. One possibility for why you might be thinking ENFP could be the 7 in your enneagram type. 7s' are known to be extremely hyperactive, spontaneous, and fun-seeking so that might have some relationships toward having a well-developed Ne. But just something to think about. :P

    (Next person can skip me.)

    *only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :mellow:
  • :unsure:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO