User Tag List

Page 585 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586587595635685 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Have you considered 5w4? @Frosty6226
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm not 100% sold that you're the Ne variant of delta ENFp, that usually leads to a lot more eccentricity of expression and less focus on emotion. Why not the Fi variant; to me it seems to ring more truly. @themightyfetus

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    I'm not 100% sold that you're the Ne variant of delta ENFp, that usually leads to a lot more eccentricity of expression and less focus on emotion. Why not the Fi variant; to me it seems to ring more truly. @themightyfetus
    I am delta INFj (EII). My subtype is something I'm not as sure of, but the Fi subtype was described as appearing "unemotional and cold," which is definitely not me. I'm also more ambiverted, so I figure a Ne subtype would balance out the Fi dominant.

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    I am delta INFj (EII). My subtype is something I'm not as sure of, but the Fi subtype was described as appearing "unemotional and cold," which is definitely not me. I'm also more ambiverted, so I figure a Ne subtype would balance out the Fi dominant.
    My bad, just got back from exercising and my brain mistakenly associated EII to ENFp. Yes, you are typed correctly in that case, INFj-Ne does seem right, so right, that I don't know why you're still posting in this thread
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@themightyfetus I know you and me both rag on draon9 for this but actually I see you quite a lot in this thread. I dunno if you just keep wanting others' feedback on your type as well or if you just like to provide your thoughts on other people's types but I feel like this thread gets old when you're being typed by the same person every time. Not to say what you're doing is annoying but maybe you could branch out and spend more time in other threads proactively engaging others instead.

That said, you still feel E9 to me. I can also see ISFJ just because of how you carry yourself on here (very gentle, respectful, appropriate, and eager to create harmony). But you could still be INFP too. One thing's for certain to me and it's that you're a Behind the Scenes type. But I have trouble seeing ISFP for you.

@Xann I know your secret. But for now I'll say TP and 9w8 or something.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Xann, themightyfetus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    @themightyfetus I know you and me both rag on draon9 for this but actually I see you quite a lot in this thread. I dunno if you just keep wanting others' feedback on your type as well or if you just like to provide your thoughts on other people's types but I feel like this thread gets old when you're being typed by the same person every time. Not to say what you're doing is annoying but maybe you could branch out and spend more time in other threads proactively engaging others instead.

That said, you still feel E9 to me. I can also see ISFJ just because of how you carry yourself on here (very gentle, respectful, appropriate, and eager to create harmony). But you could still be INFP too. One thing's for certain to me and it's that you're a Behind the Scenes type. But I have trouble seeing ISFP for you.

@Xann I know your secret. But for now I'll say TP and 9w8 or something.

Edit: wait! I didn't see you changed to INFP oops now my insider information is gone.
    Yeah, that's a good point. I have been posting a lot. I guess I just like helping and being helped. You're right, I can shift somewhere else.

6w7-2w3-9w1

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    You may also be an enneagram 9.
    That was my first guess when you suggested ENTP for him (or her?) ETP 9s are different animals completely (I don't think this is an impossible combination)

the next can skip me if they want
    Likes Xann liked this post

Were you an istp at some point? Just wondering. 9w8 works well

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Istp

MBTI