User Tag List

Page 584 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586594634684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

ENTJ
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Xann liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Romulan.

Also, definitely INTP.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    Ogres are like onions...you gotta peel back the layers if you want to have any idea of what's going on in here, first impressions count for very little online. I set my type up in a way in order to challenge peoples' assumptions about type as well as the stereotypes they unknowingly begin to associate with each poster whether or not they realize it. Additionally, I am extremely hard to type correctly, many have tried, many have failed, but I assure you I know what it is.
    That's actually...very clever. I applaud you with all million of my hands.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    :}

Hi guys! And Fetus, you seem kind of SP, I am not sure if that should be last. Maybe not first, but I wouldn't think last either. I think you are an I though and a feeler. ISFP INFP or ISFJ. Maybe actually again ISFP. And Again 9.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

INFP 4w5 Sx/Sp

MBTI
    INTJ

ENFj 4w3 Sx/So

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Skipping Xann because I already did him/her.
    @Evee INFx?
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

No issues with any of the above typings. Post skimming can only give so much insight though.
    Also, I want to eat @Frosty6226's personality. I think it would taste like key-lime sorbet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    I'm questioning if you're not an Si-dom Sx first delta ISTp, socionics-wise. The eyes in your avatar, as well as your sig seem to signify Si valuing, and your level-headedness simply does not indicate a Ne-dominant personality, although your insights may. There are many people who can "see" on both sides of the N/S spectrum quite clearly, and I wonder if you're one of them. You may also be an enneagram 9.
    Oh, now that's interesting.

People keep mentioning the avatar. The Great Gatsby was one of the few required readings I enjoyed in high school because the structured analysis didn't completely kill it. That and the weathered look is really the only reason why I picked it and I doubt I'll keep it for long.

I've always associated Si with Impressionism and stabilizing routines. I also attach "grounded" and "patient" connotations to it which feels completely at odds with my disjointed, "now plz" mentality. I do idealize it a bit and won't rule it out. I don't feel strong preferences for any of the functions tbh.

You're not the first to mention 9 lately. I don't really see it but I'll have to read some more about it.

Also, I can't seem to get a Feeler verdict to save my life. Why won't anyone acknowledge my intrapersonal awareness and fluid tenderness? :/

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    People keep mentioning the avatar. The Great Gatsby was one of the few required readings I enjoyed in high school because the structured analysis didn't completely kill it. That and the weathered look is really the only reason why I picked it and I doubt I'll keep it for long.

I've always associated Si with Impressionism and stabilizing routines. I also attach "grounded" and "patient" connotations to it which feels completely at odds with my disjointed, "now plz" mentality. I do idealize it a bit and won't rule it out. I don't feel strong preferences for any of the functions tbh.

You're not the first to mention 9 lately. I don't really see it but I'll have to read some more about it.

Also, I can't seem to get a Feeler verdict to save my life. Why won't anyone acknowledge my intrapersonal awareness and fluid tenderness? :/
    Hmm, I'd question how many Si users actually would be fans of Impressionism, seems like its a rather anti-Si style in general, and was criticized especially strongly in this regard when it first emerged... it is interesting how the brain makes these connections though, and I believe I have made the same one (about impressionist paintings and Si) in the past unwittingly. The weathered look is not something that I would normally associate with Ne-users, especially in how they would portray their identity in anything other than the last stages of their life.

9s usually are extremely strong in the intrapersonal awareness/fluid tenderness department but its not always obvious to others until they start speaking on a particular topic which relates to it, perhaps. Maybe you would find this interesting? The soul child of Type Nine - Point Three

Anyway, I'm still not too sure. I've noticed that 9 is perhaps one of the most difficult enneagram types to finally settle on for people (along with 6) and requires the longest road of typological study to reach. Perhaps you'll find something that suits you more and provides more meaning than either of those types ultimately.

MBTI
    :}

Yeah you don't particularly come off as un-ENTPish... There are a few ENTP's on the forum who have actually managed to... Shocker, stay on the forum and not be absolutely out of their minds. You come off as vaguely similar to them, but I don't really know much about you so who is to say.