User Tag List

Page 582 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 82482532572580581582583584592632682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Starcrash is drunk with lust for power! That's obvious.

No, really, I'm saying that internet forums are similar to journal writing in that they reveal someone's inner thoughts, if that is what they wish to do. They aren't necessarily an accurate predictor of what someone will be like in person. This same factor can be a big issue with online dating. "Gee, your profile looked so interesting, I was expecting you to be more talkative."
    Yeah, I know. The ENTP thing was just a vibe I got.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Yeah I could see INTJ, but ISTJ works too. IDK about 5w4 though. But nothing really I can put my finger on.

MBTI
    ENTJ

MBTI = HP = Harry Potter? Okay...sounds right to me I guess, if that level of eccentricity = ANTP
    8w7 = naaaah... 8's tend to have this steamroller effect that they can't really turn off and if they do you can still spot the harsh self-imposed controls they hold themselves to. What I can see for you though could be 7 dual wing, with you veering towards either side of the divide depending on the current domain of self growth.

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by Xann View Post
    ANTP
    I'm stealing this for my profile, since there seems to be some confusion.

And what happened to ISTJ for you? Are you serious or trolling?
    Likes Xann liked this post

MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Yeah, I know. The ENTP thing was just a vibe I got.
    Others have suggested this type for me. MBTI based tests almost always lead to a preference for I, but I've scored as ENTp on a few socionics tests from time to time. I have Ne listed as my subtype, but I'd probably be a Ti subtype if ENTp, and Ne subtype if INTj (INTP) or INFj (INFP).

@Starcrash, you do seem ITP. My first impression was that you were fairly comfortable engaging the physical world, but I could imagine INTP. And 9 is fair, though you don't seem 8ish in this setting.

@Xann, you're probably a disintegrated ENTJ 1.
    Likes Xann, Anaximander liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Pretty sure Xann is the antithesis of type, or at least typability. But setting that bs aside, INxP seems fitting. Ti/Fi... Hard to determine, because if it is Fi... It is pretty stable and contained?

Oh and Opal... INFJ, though possibly INFP... You are a bit closed off to me... But your writing style comes off as sort of emotionally affected. But not always directly, so Fe is ?... Hmm.
    Likes Xann, Opal liked this post

MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    @Starcrash, you do seem ITP. My first impression was that you were fairly comfortable engaging the physical world, but I could imagine INTP. And 9 is fair, though you don't seem 8ish in this setting.
    TBH, I'm not sure I place much weight in wings anymore, although it's a fun way of breaking the types into subtypes. That said, I chose 8 wing over 1 wing rather arbitrarily. I think I present a calm face to the world, but when stressed or pushed into a corner, I become aggressive. I can also be very 8-like when I am extremely focused on getting something I want or achieving goals, but this doesn't show too often, as I tend to be more lazy and easygoing in my external demeanor.

I like to break things down and over-analyze them to death, split things into subcategories and sub-subcategories--might that also suggest I use Ti, or am I doing typology wrong (again)?

Agree with Frosty that you come across as an INF. A well-balanced one, at that.
    @Frosty6226, WTF is HP? High Person? Hewlett Packard?

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    TBH, I'm not sure I place much weight in wings anymore, although it's a fun way of breaking the types into subtypes. That said, I chose 8 wing over 1 wing rather arbitrarily. I think I present a calm face to the world, but when stressed or pushed into a corner, I become aggressive. I can also be very 8-like when I am extremely focused on getting something I want or achieving goals, but this doesn't show too often, as I tend to be more lazy and easygoing in my external demeanor.

I like to break things down and over-analyze them to death, split things into subcategories and sub-subcategories--might that also suggest I use Ti, or am I doing typology wrong (again)?

Agree with Frosty that you come across as an INF. A well-balanced one, at that.
    @Frosty6226, WTF is HP? High Person? Hewlett Packard?
    You do have a consistent presence that might tie in with an 8 wing. Ti seems like a good fit for you; you seem fairly impartial and categorical. I dunno what the confusion was (though I understand, having sampled most types myself).

...skip me...

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Into for starcrash