User Tag List

Page 541 of 1070 FirstFirst ... 414414915315395405415425435515916411041 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 10692

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Okay, as long as you aren't basing his whole typing on the fact that he's a troll. Don't get me wrong, ENTPs are most often the trolls, but other types can be as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    I think Stinkmeaner is an alpha as opposed to a gamma because a lot of typical alphas view life as a joke and I see a lot of ne in him when he just sees ways of messing with people and getting a certain reaction of people and people reacts to it, fe. His ti comes out when he acts on his thoughts and he literally does not have a plan. His si inferior comes out when he wants to kick robert Freeman but for killing his punk self. His fe comes out in a negative way because it seems like tp with bad fe will have a whole I hate humanity thing and run away from their problems like shun try to escape the reality that his might nit survive or spawn or kratos.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I was kind of going by ej's statement of entp and he is very intelligent, but he does not make any sense at all and I like that he does not make sense to me in a good way

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

EJarendee? The youtuber? Meh I don't really trust him. He has some things right but then he gets other things from who knows where, like the fact that ESTPs have a childish smile and ESFPs always smile like a bunch of frickin chimpanzees. I don't particularly believe in facial typing, unless its facial expressions and not genetically inherited things like a smile. A person's smiling style is determined by their facial tussue and muscles, not by their type.
    I was kind of going by ej's statement of entp and he is very intelligent, but he does not make any sense at all and I like that he does not make sense to me in a good way
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I believe some of his stuff is right, I do not agree with the whole infj imposter because it seems like a lot of them sound like enneagram 4 and a lot of them get put in the category of an introverted gamma and I believe that enfj ni 4w3, especially olders are going to look like an isfp because betas and gammas have a very aristocratic field to them, think of rarity, kerry king and maybe alan watts

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    EJarendee? The youtuber? Meh I don't really trust him. He has some things right but then he gets other things from who knows where, like the fact that ESTPs have a childish smile and ESFPs always smile like a bunch of frickin chimpanzees. I don't particularly believe in facial typing, unless its facial expressions and not genetically inherited things like a smile. A person's smiling style is determined by their facial tussue and muscles, not by their type.
    Is it just me or has his latest videos become slightly... Well he just seems a bit crazy with his rants about religion. Though I am no one to question anyone's sanity lol
    @draon9 still think you're ISFP!
    Last edited by Chrysanthea; 06-21-2015 at 05:35 PM.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Ikr? He's gone nuts. I think living on the streets and such has brought out his repressed self, making him act like an unhealthy INFJ instead of the dignified ESTP that he is. He should really see a counselor or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Is it just me or has his latest videos become slightly... Well he just seems a bit crazy with his rants about religion. Though I am no one to question anyone's insanity lol
    @draon9 still think you're ISFP!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I do not think he has gone nuts, I think he looks and acts nuts because he found god and is talking about how his experience with god and I do not believe that his ideas need to make sense to us because I know what he has saw and I had a dream that there was a death and then one person just stretched himself to me and i was like wtf and I felt cornered and I believe that his dreams are true and to be honest, I believe that he is not a liar and he could be the person that is known throughout the U.S., but like you guys said, he could be delusional.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Maybe, but maybe not. I have only seen a few of his videos, so I can't really judge him. I was just making an assumption. Btw, I thought ISFJ fit you way better than ENFJ.

Likes draon9, themightyfetus liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

What makes you say that ? I always i was some introverted enxj because I myself is a quiet person and can come off very crazy to people and one dude state i was some type of aggressor amd if some knew myers a lot of them would type me as isxp, some introverted enxj, or isxj and maybe xnfp

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

I just see a lot of Si in your posts that's all. If you're not ISFJ you might be ISTJ, or maybe ESFJ.
    What makes you say that ? I always i was some introverted enxj because I myself is a quiet person and can come off very crazy to people and one dude state i was some type of aggressor amd if some knew myers a lot of them would type me as isxp, some introverted enxj, or isxj and maybe xnfp