User Tag List

Page 540 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 404404905305385395405415425505906401040 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 10672

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

I have read through some of your posts and I really think you're some sort of IxFP.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

You're type is now TACOS EXTRORDINAIRE! And you can't change it :p
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

What is up

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

A giant pickle floating in the freaking air that's what's up. And incase you're wondering, yes I'm a freaking grizzly bear and yes I crap in the woods :p
    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    What is up
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Likes draon9 liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

What doesth thou mean ?

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2 so
    Socionics
    LSE Te

I'm just not seeing the enfj, but you've only posted 37x.

I am fascinated by the MBTI Socionics combo.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

It was just a spontaneous joke because I had nothing else to do. Lol
    What doesth thou mean ?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

One of the funniest moments is when this dude flicked everybody off and I just burst out laughing.

Another extremely funny moment would be when Stinkmeaner called Robert Free B A Nka and it was. Another would be when he said who in the h parked in my spot, that is liked calling 1-800-collecting a whooping. I think Stinkmeaner is an entp,he is trolling for no reason other than to laugh at people's pain and misery and when his gain member said we do not give a bleep about Stinkmeaner.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Yeah I don't think every ENTP trolls though, and not everybody that trolls is also an ENTP, one could be any type and troll others for which ever reason their function preferences dictate. Being an ENTP is about seeking novel ideas and concepts(Ne), discussing them with others(Extraversion), and trying to understand them on a deeper level (NT). No where in that basic description does it say that ENTPs are trolls or bad people. It's not your fault though, the internet does a horrible job of explaining the functions and the types, often coming up with bullshit that has nothing to do with type, like the fact that Se users are natural athletes, that Si users are the only tyoe with good recall, and that Ns are the masters of creativity. People on the internet twist jungs words into a bunch of baloney that only dumbasses would derive from his teachings. Pretty much the only site I've seen give a decent description of the functions is CelebrityTypes, and you have to pay to get anything you can use without hardcore analyzation of the celebrity quotes.
    One of the funniest moments is when this dude flicked everybody off and I just burst out laughing.

Another extremely funny moment would be when Stinkmeaner called Robert Free B A Nka and it was. Another would be when he said who in the h parked in my spot, that is liked calling 1-800-collecting a whooping. I think Stinkmeaner is an entp,he is trolling for no reason other than to laugh at people's pain and misery and when his gain member said we do not give a bleep about Stinkmeaner.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I think Stinkmeaner is an alpha as opposed to a gamma because a lot of typical alphas view life as a joke and I see a lot of ne in him when he just sees ways of messing with people and getting a certain reaction of people and people reacts to it, fe. His ti comes out when he acts on his thoughts and he literally does not have a plan. His si inferior comes out when he wants to kick robert Freeman but for killing his punk self. His fe comes out in a negative way because it seems like tp with bad fe will have a whole I hate humanity thing and run away from their problems like shun try to escape the reality that his might nit survive or spawn or kratos.
    I will admit that celebrity types do give a decent, but the typing of people are way off, rihanna and beyonce and maybe some more