User Tag List

Page 531 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 314314815215295305315325335415816311031 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Kensei View Post
    Ah well I was thinking the same thing as the mighty preborn baby cell, you should really add a mention in there if it's meant for me, but you still typed me the same tempermdnt as 99% of others type me. It could be a possibility, since I use my intuition almost as much as my sensing, but I just couldn't see myself as an introvert lol. If I go one day without my family or someone else in the house I start talking to mysef in different accents and languages. It's all good though xD
    Yeah, I was responding to you at the same time as themightyfetus, posted, and then saw hers and was like why not just do both. @themightyfetus must have thought I was absulutely crazy. No way I would ever suggest ISTP for her, ISFP maybe, but a Ti dom or aux...no. Gooey gooey feeler is that one, and though I wouldn't argue against Fe if she decided to switch to that, I would have to say that her expressiveness and common open friendliness/joviality might just be from being an INFP 9-though I really do not know enough about her to really rule out ENFP, but she just doesn't really jive like an Ne-dom. I could see Ne aux, but even then... I do not get an overly large sense of if(though age could be a factor in that). So INFP/ISFP are my guesses for her.

Sorry though, derailed that away from you. @Kensei

Did you make the thread that was something along the lines of ESTP or ENFP? I would have to read further into that, but I am leaning SeTi/TiSe for you. Ah you and I have similar problems then lol, I find that if left alone for too long I just start to almost rot away, I have to see someone-at least for fresh perspective... (And I get borrrred)
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Yeah I think its my aspieness that makes me appear even to myself that I am using more Ni and possibly Ti, both very common functiom doms for aspies. Imo I agree with INFP for TMF because she seems to show way more Fi than Ne, though I don't really know her closely , that's just the impression I get based on the few times that we've talked. The most common typings for me so far have been Se-Dom, Fi-aux, or some sort of thinker. You got it in that range, so no stupidity there xD. There was this one guy who typed me ENFJ, and I couldn't help but let out a big hearty laugh at his remorse. As long as you don't do that, I don't see any wrong typing there, because really there is no wrong typing, it is just based on what you see, but when you do it based on a gut feeling instead of what the person's actually showing, it never gets it in the right rangw. Y'know what I mean? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Yeah, I was responding to you at the same time as themightyfetus, posted, and then saw hers and was like why not just do both. @themightyfetus must have thought I was absulutely crazy. No way I would ever suggest ISTP for her, ISFP maybe, but a Ti dom or aux...no. Gooey gooey feeler is that one, and though I wouldn't argue against Fe if she decided to switch to that, I would have to say that her expressiveness and common open friendliness/joviality might just be from being an INFP 9-though I really do not know enough about her to really rule out ENFP, but she just doesn't really jive like an Ne-dom. I could see Ne aux, but even then... I do not get an overly large sense of if(though age could be a factor in that). So INFP/ISFP are my guesses for her.

Sorry though, derailed that away from you. @Kensei

Did you make the thread that was something along the lines of ESTP or ENFP? I would have to read further into that, but I am leaning SeTi/TiSe for you. Ah you and I have similar problems then lol, I find that if left alone for too long I just start to almost rot away, I have to see someone-at least for fresh perspective... (And I get borrrred)
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.
    Likes Anaximander, themightyfetus liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

^^^ you're doing the thread wrong, keep it moving people!!!

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

I'll keep it moving. ^ INxP.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1
    Likes Olm the Water King, chickpea liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I can see enfp, but you seem to be like a 9w1

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

I have nothing to base my decision on, being that this is the first time I've seen you. Though your avatar seems fairly Fi. I'd go for IxFx... possibly ISFP. And also just some harmless advice, but I would think that playing the piano would be easier without all that crap covering it.

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

INFJ 6w5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

FiNi? I'm cool with that as long as you don't turn to the INTJ side.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes senza tema liked this post

(in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp

BAE
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

Dunno which Enneatype you identify with, but ENTJ is good.