User Tag List

Page 530 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 304304805205285295305315325405806301030 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 10686

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

That isn't too far off, but still the first time anyone has typed me an introvert xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I actually thought you were an ISTP. But I could see ISFP.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Please vote on my johari window at
    http://kevan.org/jh/kensei16
    I promise it will not take long.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

Se-dom is a much better fit than ENFP.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    :}

Yeah, you vibe to me a bit like Poki, an awesome ISTP. Your threads seem pretty Ti heavy, speculations and attempts to really strongly structure your ideas, but I haven't really seen much of you, so I couldn't say for sure. I could see Ne, but not an Ne-dom, you don't seem to have that 'jump'. It seems like your judging function might be in first position, followed by Se and a decent Ni. But I don't know for sure.

I keep getting beat to the punch!
    Mightyfetus, I'll do your enneagram. 4w3 seems possible, definately you are being influenced by 3 in some way. I could also see 9w1 though, integrating towards 3. Not exactly sure, but I do not know if you exactly come off as a 4. You seem attached to both 3 and 6, and the way that you communicate seems strong in positive outlook. This is a poor and shallow way to type though, and I would habe to look further at what you have written to get an idea beyond a hunch. Maybe that is just because I consider myself a 9 though, trying to convert a few new members.
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

SNOW.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

yes! 6w5

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Ikr? I don't think there was a single thing said about Se that I didn't relate to, I just didn't go for it because it seemed pretty simple, blatant, shallow, and dumb compared to Ne. I realize now that Se can be like Ne, just for different reasons. I discussed in my latest thread that mbti explains why behavior is engaged in and not what kind of behaviors someone of a given type will engage in. Check it out! It's in the classic mbti section at the top of the forum page.
    Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Se-dom is a much better fit than ENFP.
    "Don't let a damned soul stomp on you for your age, but instead show them that you can be just as good as them in both morals and judgment"- 1 Timothy 4:12 in my own words that I can relate to.

Yeah, you vibe to me a bit like Poki, an awesome ISTP. Your threads seem pretty Ti heavy, speculations and attempts to really strongly structure your ideas, but I haven't really seen much of you, so I couldn't say for sure. I could see Ne, but not an Ne-dom, you don't seem to have that 'jump'. It seems like your judging function might be in first position, followed by Se and a decent Ni. But I don't know for sure.

I keep getting beat to the punch!
    Mightyfetus, I'll do your enneagram. 4w3 seems possible, definately you are being influenced by 3 in some way. I could also see 9w1 though, integrating towards 3. Not exactly sure, but I do not know if you exactly come off as a 4. You seem attached to both 3 and 6, and the way that you communicate seems strong in positive outlook. This is a poor and shallow way to type though, and I would habe to look further at what you have written to get an idea beyond a hunch. Maybe that is just because I consider myself a 9 though, trying to convert a few new members.
    Interesting. I have never been typed as a Thinker in my entire life; I think Feeling is by far my strongest preference. As for Se and Ni, I've considered ISFP, so maybe you're onto something there...

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by themightyfetus View Post
    Interesting. I have never been typed as a Thinker in my entire life; I think Feeling is by far my strongest preference. As for Se and Ni, I've considered ISFP, so maybe you're onto something there...
    Oh no the first paragraph was for kensei, second for you. You are definately a feeler

Oh no the first paragraph was for kensei, second for you. You are definately a feeler
    Oh, okay. I was confused for a second there.

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx

Ah well I was thinking the same thing as the mighty preborn baby cell, you should really add a mention in there if it's meant for me, but you still typed me the same tempermdnt as 99% of others type me. It could be a possibility, since I use my intuition almost as much as my sensing, but I just couldn't see myself as an introvert lol. If I go one day without my family or someone else in the house I start talking to mysef in different accents and languages. It's all good though xD