User Tag List

Page 521 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 214214715115195205215225235315716211021 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 10672

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@themightyfetus I think most of what he said can be accounted for by being so/sx (a type which I still think he is not). There's another IxFP 4w3 so/sx floating around this forum who is very warm and pleasant. so/sx is just a very warm and pleasant instinctual type overall. So I don't buy the whole "if you were an INFP 4 you'd be more mysterious and brooding" argument. Especially after watching your video I can see the difference between your forum persona and how you come across IRL.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Huh? INFPs have the skinny rep online. It has been discussed quite a but among INFPs how the stereotypical INFP is rather lanky. I'm not sayng its true (as I dont think body type and personality are related), but for ME, it is true.
    Enxps seem lanky/skinny. Entp males are either skinny or either chubby (rarely inbetween).

Perhaps infps are slim but they are definitely not skinny the ones i've noticed. Slim but full.

Si types with dominant judging functions seem fuller. Si types with P dom seem lanky/gangly. From what i've seen of you, you are definitely not skinny. Slim perhaps yes.

Ps - when i mean full i don't mean chubby. It means one seems filled/not-skinny.

Lanky = skinny, full/filled = not-skinny/seems well fed, gangly = opposite of firm. This is what i mean.

Oh and 'seems well fed' doesnt mean chubby.

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Enxps seem lanky/skinny. Entp males are either skinny or either chubby (rarely inbetween).

Perhaps infps are slim but they are definitely not skinny the ones i've noticed. Slim but full.

Si types with dominant judging functions seem fuller. Si types with P dom seem lanky/gangly. From what i've seen of you, you are definitely not skinny. Slim perhaps yes.

Ps - when i mean full i don't mean chubby. It means one seems filled/not-skinny.

Lanky = skinny, full/filled = not-skinny/seems well fed, gangly = opposite of firm. This is what i mean.

YOU CALLIN' ME FAT, BRO???
    Likes OrangeAppled, riva, N/A liked this post

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Maybe just in the US of Fatties I seem skinny.

Most SFPs I know are...rotund. Hedonism....in the US of Fatties too.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Maybe just in the US of Fatties I seem skinny :

Most SFPs I know are...rotund. Hedonism....in the US of Fatties too.
    I think there was a chart floating around at some point that put INFPs in the meso-endomorphic range and ISFPs in the endomorphic. Which would make the INFPs thinner. According to that one chart which was also probably an aggregation of someone's personal contacts and impressions, as they never said where the data was coming from.

In conclusion, @riva, it's probably best not to type people by cup size.
    Likes riva liked this post

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I think there was a chart floating around at some point that put INFPs in the meso-endomorphic range and ISFPs in the endomorphic. Which would make the INFPs thinner. According to that one chart which was also probably an aggregation of someone's personal contacts and impressions, as they never said where the data was coming from.

In conclusion, @riva, it's probably best not to type people by cup size.

Lolz lolz lolz... okay will do.

However, before i make a pledge not to do so, perhaps you could share with us from what you have observed whether you do or do not agree with my observations. :p

Lolz lolz lolz... okay will do.

However, before i make a pledge not to do so, perhaps you could share with us from what you have observed whether you do or do not agree with my observations. :p
    I see that physical structure almost became a new thread.

I must say that from my observation both INFPs and ISFPs are rather skinny. But I'm sure we can find someone who will say something completely opposite.

I can't really say what's your type, so I won't argue with that.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    I see that physical structure almost became a new thread.

I must say that from my observation both INFPs and ISFPs are rather skinny. But I'm sure we can find someone who will say something completely opposite.

I can't really say what's your type, so I won't argue with that.
    INFP seems accurate to me.

[I type as ISTJ-Si e6(w5 9w1 4w5 sp/so/sx)]

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    @themightyfetus I think most of what he said can be accounted for by being so/sx (a type which I still think he is not). There's another IxFP 4w3 so/sx floating around this forum who is very warm and pleasant. so/sx is just a very warm and pleasant instinctual type overall. So I don't buy the whole "if you were an INFP 4 you'd be more mysterious and brooding" argument. Especially after watching your video I can see the difference between your forum persona and how you come across IRL.
    The instinctual variants colour each Enneatype, not the other way around. In other words, a 4 so/sx will behave more like, say, a 4 sp/so than he or she will a 7 so/sx. If this was not the case, Enneatyping people would be rather pointless.

Your INFP typing had me confused, because from your posts on here, you seemed to Te quite a lot, your functions are pretty much Te > Fi

ISTJ imo, not INFP.