User Tag List

Page 520 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 204204705105185195205215225305706201020 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENTp Ne

Based on what I've managed to dig up, I'd certainly say so. (By "dig up", I mean searching for threads by you on this site, not anything creepy )
    (Translator's note: keikaku means plan)

MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w? so/sp

Dont know man. Probably intp if it's a question between intj and intp. Though your anime avatar gives intj vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Yes

@riva what is a physical structure of INFP like? Just curious...
    I was just stereotyping by the ones i've known. Bad thing to do i know.

The isfps women i've known irl have always been to the slender/slim side. Infps seem more fuller.

I've noticed that Se types seem firmer and slim. Si types seem fuller (esxjs, infps, isfj) and a bit gangly (enp, intp, istj).
    I wouldnt say istjs are gangly but they don't seem to stand tall and firm.

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

@riva I noticed you changed your Enneatype from 9w8 to 7w8. I don't know enough about you to debate it. It's just something I noticed.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@riva is going back to the winning team @themightyfetus.

For you, I'm rooting for INFP.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes themightyfetus liked this post

@Chanaynay I feel like we've discussed my INFPness several times.

6w7-2w3-9w1

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I definitely see the ambiversion, maybe you could even pass as a more balanced E. I could also see SFP over NFP, as for the latter we would expect strong Ne and I don't pick this up in your posts (I would contrast you with @Animal and @OrangeAppled in this way).

I also don't get the sense that Fi is leading in you. You have vibrance, good cheer and earthy qualities that INFPs are not renowned for, especially the less fluffy INFP 4s. So I think ExFP 4w3.
    Likes Animal liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

The cranial brow ridge in your statue suggests someone with a great deal of tenacity, which is likely reflected in your own facial structure.

I propose some kind of judging type.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

The Typing Tabby Array grey_beard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I definitely see the ambiversion, maybe you could even pass as a more balanced E. I could also see SFP over NFP, as for the latter we would expect strong Ne and I don't pick this up in your posts (I would contrast you with @Animal and @OrangeAppled in this way).

I also don't get the sense that Fi is leading in you. You have vibrance, good cheer and earthy qualities that INFPs are not renowned for, especially the less fluffy INFP 4s. So I think ExFP 4w3.
    That was *impressive*. Concur.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Dont know man. Probably intp if it's a question between intj and intp. Though your anime avatar gives intj vibes.

I was just stereotyping by the ones i've known. Bad thing to do i know.

The isfps women i've known irl have always been to the slender/slim side. Infps seem more fuller.

I've noticed that Se types seem firmer and slim. Si types seem fuller (esxjs, infps, isfj) and a bit gangly (enp, intp, istj).
    I wouldnt say istjs are gangly but they don't seem to stand tall and firm.
    Huh? INFPs have the skinny rep online. It has been discussed quite a but among INFPs how the stereotypical INFP is rather lanky. I'm not sayng its true (as I dont think body type and personality are related), but for ME, it is true.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post

That's a rather insightful analysis for a thread full of simple, one-word answers. I applaud you. It's very interesting--fascinating, actually--how different we appear online as compared to real life. Our quirks, speech patterns, and nuances all disappear behind the screen. Each person compensates for this differently. When we write, we can analyze exactly what we're going to say far better than we can in real life. When we're able to portray ourselves in a more calculated manner, and especially with the anonymity that the internet offers, our internal biases can really come out.
    Summarizing: we probably all portray ourselves at least a little bit differently online. Interesting to hear how I turn out on the other side of the screen.

6w7-2w3-9w1