User Tag List

Page 485 of 1067 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535585985 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 10662

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    Ahh yes, I am egoistic and narcissistic, whereas you are the most perfect human in this world and you don't have any flaws in yourself, you are so perfect to the extent that you can go around criticising people and telling people who they are and who they are not, especially when you don't even know them in person. *sarcasm*

At least you don't see me doing this type of shit to people who are confused about their mbti type and are trying to type themselves.

As for @Hard, he didn't write anything helpful in his posts, I was reading his entire post and at the end of his entire post I still couldn't figure out my mbti type, if he feels that I am misunderstanding the mbti theory, he could actually have explained the functions in detail etc. But not only did he not explain those functions in detail, he even went off topic from my original post and started telling me how egoistic and narcissistic I am. How the hell is this supposed to help me figure out my mbti type?
    Notice: I did not offer any advice, insight, etc in to your mbti type. I intentionally did that and I doubt I ever will give you that. It wasn't my intention. I don't think you're deserving of it or need it so I have no desire or compulsion to put in the effort to give it. Hell, I am not even talking about MBTI theory. The fact that you tried to read into it several times to look for insight to your type is hilarious! I mean, come on. I don't even need to argue my points you make it so self evident. You're so self involved that your blinded to anything around you that isn't coaxing your ego. Am I being rude? Yes, because that is how blunt is, and in a case like this it's the only way it's going to even slightly sink in. Any softer and you'll just redirect it to yourself and off the point, which you've already tried to do.

(skip me)
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Also I think I discussed this with @EJCC or another Ne/Si user but I've noticed that Ni/Se users tend to have a certain "edge" to them. Something about them is more rough or piercing, even in soft-spoken INFJs. @Hard seems to have that edge imo, even compared to another "In-Charge" type like EJCC. I know @Marmotini discusses Ni/Se a lot, perhaps you could comment on this pattern I've observed?
    This. It's so hard to describe, but it's kind of an almost scary intensity. I live with an ENFJ and an INFP and INFP has tried to describe it before, as has my INTP friend. Usually they just end up saying that I am "very similar to, yet somehow fundamentally different from ENFJ roommate in a way that makes me much less scary." It's almost like Ni users have a stick of dynamite under them at all times. ENFJs are just easier to light than INFJs, but the effects are largely the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    And to that guy up there who called me narcissistic/egocentric, how rude. And I just wanna say that I hate it when ppl try to manipulate and guilt-trip me into doing something (which my ESFJ mum is prone to do). There are times when she didnt wish me happy birthday but I didn't say anything to guilt-trip her. And when I didn't wish her? She starts to guilt trip me. And whenever she gets into a disagreement with my INTJ dad, she will start punching herself and start injuring herself just to make him give in to her. She can be such a manipulator at times, that evil Fe. And this is why I doubt I am an Fe type, because I don't manipulate people the way she does.
    Don't attribute this behavior to Fe... Yes, Fe users can be manipulative, and we do have a tendency to default to guilt trips. But going to that extreme is definitely not the norm. There are forces at work beyond Fe in that situation. Also, I've known Fi-doms who have been just as manipulative as Fe users before. They are more passive aggressive about it, but still manipulative.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes Hard liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Yes!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I do not agree with 8w9, but then what do I know about you?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

some kind of ENJ? Just a blind guess really..
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

For the most part however I might guess INTJ posing as INFP.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

I like ISFP for you... your style seems more direct (Se/Ni) than tangential (Ne/Si), but I could be wrong. 4w5 seems accurate (@Inis Mona)

Dammit garrot! I guess that's okay. I've been wanting to call you an ENTP for like 36 hours.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    For the most part however I might guess INTJ posing as INFP.
    I have to ask... how did you come to this INTJ type conclusion? (Not that it doesn't flatter me, but none ever has called me an INTJ before)
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I have to ask... how did you come to this INTJ type conclusion? (Not that it doesn't flatter me, but none ever has called me an INTJ before)
    I know a few INTJ's in real life that think they are INFP. They dye their hair different colors, listen to all the cool bands and think they know a lot about psychology and are genuinely interested in others, which they are to a degree, but not as much as they are interested in writing the perfect novel and masterminding some sort of scheme to get famous, or create something by planning it as an architect.

I don't see all of that in you, but you remind me of them for some strange reason. Don't take offense, one of them is my second cousin, and she is very smart and pretty, and she is quite the hipster, but on the dance floor she's definately an INTJ and not an INFP.

INFP's in my experience tend to be very dynamic and actually unreadable in that they might offend you without knowing it, kind of like an ENFP....same with an INTJ though, sometimes.

sorry if that's a ramble.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

ESTJ. Or ENTP.